Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jk about the sore loser part btw

Exactly I'm a photo editing master

Sent from my LabRatory
There's no need to edit it, because like I said none of the names are readable in the small version. I'm no sore loser, I'm glad @Heather won. I wasn't worried about winning the mod, I was just going to tell you to put it in the PIF box anyway for someone else.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's no need to edit it, because like I said none of the names are readable in the small version. I'm no sore loser, I'm glad @Heather won. I wasn't worried about winning the mod, I was just going to tell you to put it in the PIF box anyway for someone else.
Yeah I know, I was kidding, but hey I liked your designs and I'm glad you submitted if nothing more then to add variety to the contest

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I voted beforehand- just stirring the pot lol
She did she was first vote almost immediately then started with the bribe thing ... So it was wasted bribes anyway lol

Sent from my LabRatory

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lost a frakkin tank last night....

Lemo 2, poof, gone...

Sorry, needed to vent. 30.00 out the window. :mad:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alrighty folks...gotta run for the night. Be back tomorrow sometime, probably afternoon, I have a busy morning ahead of me. Have a good night everybody! :)

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You lost it? Or someone stole it? There's a difference...I hate thiefs, liars, and cheats!

Pretty sure it fell out of my backpack at rehearsal. If someone stole it, it was a cast member, and they could have taken my sigelei, I stick , and a few more tanks two. So I'm assuming i lost it.

Frustrating as hell...

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Pretty sure it fell out of my backpack at rehearsal. If someone stole it, it was a cast member, and they could have taken my sigelei, I stick , and a few more tanks two. So I'm assuming i lost it.

Frustrating as hell...

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If easily offended? What could be considered offensive about it?

On a side note, while watching it, the only thing going through my mind was "wtf happened to his/her face?"

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If easily offended? What could be considered offensive about it?

On a side note, while watching it, the only thing going through my mind was "wtf happened to his/her face?"
I felt like i was watching a deformed horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I have seen this guy before on so you think you can dance! He thought he could judges felt he couldn't! This was funny explaination of a sad event. Making his 15 mins of fame into 25! Go him!

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I felt like i was watching a deformed horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my boo. And you're half correct.

I hoped not to offend anyone, but you never know someone somewhere would have that horse dick shoved up their ass...I didn't figure y'all would

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, fellow PIFers! Just popping in to say if I haven't been very active on the forum lately, it's because I'm sooooooo busy enjoying my awesome vape with my awesome juices. Hope y'all are doing the same.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I keep missing out on PIF boxes. Last year I got in on one and someone before me took pretty much everything. It went from a 3 lb box to less than a pound in a padded envelope. I got it and sent it off at 7.3lbs.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I keep missing out on PIF boxes. Last year I got in on one and someone before me took pretty much everything. It went from a 3 lb box to less than a pound in a padded envelope. I got it and sent it off at 7.3lbs.

We've got a great group here. So far I think everyone in our group has added a bit more once it got to them. Hell, @bgaulding didn't even take anything and simply added more.

I'll totally do another once this one is over. I don't have the patience to organize it though.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rehearsal shot!

(I'm the angry looking one :p)

jG7KsRq.jpg

And a promo shot we did as well. Blurred on purpose.

XqVZc0a.jpg

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@bondo

Delta 2 you posted in hardware section. What are you looking for in trade? Otherwise I'll buy it from you.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@bondo

Delta 2 you posted in hardware section. What are you looking for in trade? Otherwise I'll buy it from you.
I don't really have anything in mind.
I'm just a hardware junkie offering hardware junk for more hardware junk....
I was actually going to put most of that into the PIF for a round#2 but I figured I'd see what I could get for it..
what ya got?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not much, sadly.

I have a little boy clone I paid about 20 bucks for... Other atties I use at the moment.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly,that's about the only rda I don't care to own....
with the way things are nowadays,I'd prefer to keep "little boy" off of my "dumb shit I've typed" list...

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sadly,that's about the only rda I don't care to own....
with the way things are nowadays,I'd prefer to keep "little boy" off of my "dumb shit I've typed" list...

I'll buy it off ya then. Unless you get a better trade offer you wanna take. Lemme know. I'm off to bed.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll buy it off ya then. Unless you get a better trade offer you wanna take. Lemme know. I'm off to bed.
There was just a deal posted on the Delta II the other day on Vaping Cheap.
Here's a link to the deal: Joyetech Delta II - $15.75
Here's a link to the tank where it's on sale: Vapor Beast Joyetech Delta II Sub-Ohm Tank
The regular price is $17.49, but you use coupon code "yeahbaby" and get 10% off which makes it $15.74 total. You need a $35 order to get free shipping.
The RBA kit is available there for $11.95...I do recommend getting the RBA kit, as the coils are pretty pricey. However, the stock coil heads give some amazing flavor. I still say the Delta II is one of the most flavorful tanks I've ever had. Ever since I got it, it has turned into my ADV tank...I try to get away from it and use something else, but I keep ending up going back to it.

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There was just a deal posted on the Delta II the other day on Vaping Cheap.
Here's a link to the deal: Joyetech Delta II - $15.75
Here's a link to the tank where it's on sale: Vapor Beast Joyetech Delta II Sub-Ohm Tank
The regular price is $17.49, but you use coupon code "yeahbaby" and get 10% off which makes it $15.74 total. You need a $35 order to get free shipping.
The RBA kit is available there for $11.95...I do recommend getting the RBA kit, as the coils are pretty pricey. However, the stock coil heads give some amazing flavor. I still say the Delta II is one of the most flavorful tanks I've ever had. Ever since I got it, it has turned into my ADV tank...I try to get away from it and use something else, but I keep ending up going back to it.

Yup, I saw that too. Thanks for looking out. :) But our bud @bondo wants to part ways with his with the rba for 15. I'd rather go through friends when I can, you know?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, I saw that too. Thanks for looking out. :) But our bud @bondo wants to part ways with his with the rba for 15. I'd rather go through friends when I can, you know?
Yeah definitely...sorry...didn't realize he was up for selling it. I just saw his last post here where he was interested in trading it and the only thing you had to trade he wasn't interested.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the interest dante.
Another member made a trade offer and I'm going to take it.
I don't really need the money atm and the only reason I posted prices was to adhere to the rules. I'm just a gear wore looking for a fix...:p

Thanks again

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
chat chat chat chatter chat chat chatter chat chatter chat chat chat chatter chatter chat chatter chat chat chat

VU Sponsors