Become a Patron!

PIF BOX #6 -- Active -- List Full

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here chitty chitty chitty! Here chitty chitty chitty! I seem to have lost my chat! Anyone seen my chitty chat?

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There was just a deal posted on the Delta II the other day on Vaping Cheap.
Here's a link to the deal: Joyetech Delta II - $15.75
Here's a link to the tank where it's on sale: Vapor Beast Joyetech Delta II Sub-Ohm Tank
The regular price is $17.49, but you use coupon code "yeahbaby" and get 10% off which makes it $15.74 total. You need a $35 order to get free shipping.
The RBA kit is available there for $11.95...I do recommend getting the RBA kit, as the coils are pretty pricey. However, the stock coil heads give some amazing flavor. I still say the Delta II is one of the most flavorful tanks I've ever had. Ever since I got it, it has turned into my ADV tank...I try to get away from it and use something else, but I keep ending up going back to it.
Same here, but oddly I DONT prefer the RBA for it.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

RSNN0927XN-682_842032a.jpg

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here, but oddly I DONT prefer the RBA for it.
I prefer the premade coil heads for it also, they're just so damn expensive. I get slightly better flavor from the coil heads then I do from the RBA. I stick with using the RBA though for the cost savings. Maybe if I find the coils on a special sale or something I will pick some up. Either way, the Delta II kicks ass with flavor and also has good vapor production. I'd take it over a Subtank or Atlantis any day.

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer the premade coil heads for it also, they're just so damn expensive. I get slightly better flavor from the coil heads then I do from the RBA. I stick with using the RBA though for the cost savings. Maybe if I find the coils on a special sale or something I will pick some up. Either way, the Delta II kicks ass with flavor and also has good vapor production. I'd take it over a Subtank or Atlantis any day.
I never thought I'd be able to go back to a tank after dripping. This is the only tank that's worth a damn, in my opinion anyway. I don't go through many coils with it because I keep the same flavor in it all the time. I did learn my lesson with that though, burned one by it auto firing in my purse and then again accidentally put it on my sig150 cranked up to about 100 watts.

I just keep an extra couple on hand-but they're only $5 here which the others are about the same.

Heard good things about the Atlantis 2 and arctic. Haven't had the chance to put either through its paces yet.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never thought I'd be able to go back to a tank after dripping. This is the only tank that's worth a damn, in my opinion anyway. I don't go through many coils with it because I keep the same flavor in it all the time. I did learn my lesson with that though, burned one by it auto firing in my purse and then again accidentally put it on my sig150 cranked up to about 100 watts.

I just keep an extra couple on hand-but they're only $5 here which the others are about the same.

Heard good things about the Atlantis 2 and arctic. Haven't had the chance to put either through its paces yet.
The Atlantis 2 is the Atlantis 1 with more air that's it

Sent from my LabRatory

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya ladies and gents

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Rhyming is hard, I'm Batman

Sent from the Batcave

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah I hear you. I'm a tank person at heart. I don't care much for having to carry a bottle of juice around with me wherever I go, and I'm not into constantly having to drip, so I have always preferred tanks. The only time I drip is when trying new juices or DIY testing juices. The Delta II kicks ass in flavor, and I agree that it is very close to an RDA in flavor.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the status of the PIF box? This things moving kinda slow. 1767 posts in a forum dedicated to "the box" but the box seems to be stagnant.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyways I got a "box" the other day all the way from France with my amazing 1 off new mod (1 of 200 anyways) and a double digit serialized authentic hades 2 that has palladium coated contacts.
71a9f74d1464edc4ac235c6ea744c849.jpg
09f950533ffbde56237ab0cee284c06d.jpg
b68be2d20942007fcb4f883fd09eed26.jpg
ef5b450841aaccc8bf04b6a0852c9cde.jpg

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It takes a 32650 battery. Shown here next my 26650 2six mod. It has a 28 mm doge on top of it

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what's the status of the PIF box? This things moving kinda slow. 1767 posts in a forum dedicated to "the box" but the box seems to be stagnant.
BOX UPDATE -- SORT OF
@Obsidian... received the box on Monday, 6/8. I'm not sure exactly what the hold up is. I last spoke with him via text message on Sunday, 6/14 and he told me he was shipping it out the next day. I have yet to hear anything from him since then with an update or a tracking #. I have sent him a message inquiring and I will update you and everyone else in the group as soon as I hear something.

TO ALL PIF 6 MEMBERS
I apologize to everyone that this box has been crawling along. Obviously it should be moving a lot faster then it is. I'm well aware that things come up, unexpected, and sometimes you aren't able to ship the box out in 48 hours as one of the few rules we have states. Please, if you are in this situation of having the box and not being able to ship within 48 hours...COMMUNICATE! Nobody is going to be mad or upset about it...just let us know what is going on and when you intend to ship the box. Then, if you say one day and it doesn't go out that day...communicate! Just keep everyone in the loop is all I ask...please have consideration for the fellow PIF 6 members, communicate what is going on, and don't hold the box hostage. When I contact you shortly before the box gets sent to you, and you know you have too much going on and won't be able to ship in 48 hours, tell me then...we can skip you and come back to you when things are better for you. This will help the box keep moving quickly from one person to the next. The work I do to keep this thing going is something I volunteered to do, and I do it in my spare time...please don't make me track you down and/or initiate communication, please take the initiative to contact me first to let me know the status and what is happening. It's much easier for everyone when done that way. I have a life, a wife, and a family too! I'd much rather spend my time having a catch with my son, reading to my daughter, watching a movie with my wife, or reading some other threads then contacting you to find out the status of the box...trust me. Thanks to everyone who has done as they are supposed to, and I appreciate everyone's cooperation going forward.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My hades 2 is actually on the market if anyone is interested. Price is my cost which is high but way cheaper than anywhere else in America if you can find one. Haven't even seen a clone yet. Pm if interested.
fc509a95e33132cb392d92f60d1320fe.jpg
b797799b1b2f6588403f05d7db9eee67.jpg
03acca48e26f3e6941081c95c3083d4d.jpg

Did I mention it's never had a battery in it :)

brandonduerr

Member For 4 Years
hey all i know i was inactive for a long time and i still want to say sorry about the start of the piff box when i first got it my life was hell after i said yes send it, it was my bad sorry all again

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hey all i know i was inactive for a long time and i still want to say sorry about the start of the piff box when i first got it my life was hell after i said yes send it, it was my bad sorry all again
o_O you could of passed and we could have came back to you not to mention life being a wreck is no excuse for the condition that the box was shipped to the next person @bgaulding she had a hell of a time cleaning and fixing the mess that she received I feel you don't owe me an apology for anything done I'd say you at least owe her one though I'd say you screwed the pooch on this one I say its up to the while box weather or not to give forgiveness cause like I said all it caused was alot if drama for me I didn't have to spend time cleaning up the explosion that happened in that box

Sent from my LabRatory

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's enough for tonight! I had planned on finishing it but the tiredness is setting in! My dual 18650 unregulated MOSFET protected box should be done tomorrow. Maybe! Thought I'd share it here. It's been a little quite lately.

d7a20152414fb7b696698f61a8816d20.jpg

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well that's enough for tonight! I had planned on finishing it but the tiredness is setting in! My dual 18650 unregulated MOSFET protected box should be done tomorrow. Maybe! Thought I'd share it here. It's been a little quite lately.

d7a20152414fb7b696698f61a8816d20.jpg

Nice!

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Supported my b&m today and finally got a decent tank.
4fdeb88b43b74e0a467ddcc3996ad019.jpg
Umm I thought you got rid of an Atlantis tank cause you didn't like the sub tanks... Now you have a kanger subtank....

That's like giving up a dodge ram 1500 cause you don't like trucks and you go buy a Chevy Silverado 1500 instead

I'm at a loss what do you see different with this tank vs the Atlantis? Other then name and cosmetics

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last I heard around Friday last week @ obsidian was disgusted at the garbage that was in the box and was trying to get his community to donate a bunch of stuff and he would send it out soon but I have yet to receive a response much less a tracking number .

So to put it bluntly... I have no damn clue! Sorry but its the truth

Sent from my LabRatory

ColeGirl1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Umm I thought you got rid of an Atlantis tank cause you didn't like the sub tanks... Now you have a kanger subtank....

That's like giving up a dodge ram 1500 cause you don't like trucks and you go buy a Chevy Silverado 1500 instead

I'm at a loss what do you see different with this tank vs the Atlantis? Other then name and cosmetics

Sent from my LabRatory
This tank takes 1.2 ohm OCC coils. I don't subohm. ...Did the Atlantis have a non-subohm OCC coil? Oh god, tell me it didn't!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last I heard around Friday last week @ obsidian was disgusted at the garbage that was in the box and was trying to get his community to donate a bunch of stuff and he would send it out soon but I have yet to receive a response much less a tracking number .

So to put it bluntly... I have no damn clue! Sorry but its the truth

Sent from my LabRatory
That is where it stands right now. Still waiting to here from @Obsidian...

This tank takes 1.2 ohm OCC coils. I don't subohm. ...Did the Atlantis have a non-subohm OCC coil? Oh god, tell me it didn't!
They did release a 1.0ohm coil for the Atlantis when the released the v2 OCC coils. I haven't personally tried it though to see what the difference was.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did not like the Atlantis but do like the Kanger sub tank. I had the V1 atlantis and coils though. I do like the Ni200 atlantis coils though so who knows. It can get confusing.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i like the subtank better then the atlantis hit wise ,but the glass on the subtank is easy to break ,i love how easy itis to rebuild the coils on the subtank ,takes less the 3 mins
5 wraps 26g get 0.5 to 0.8 ohms and i use reg cvs org cotton ,im not a fan of the jap cotton i cant seem to wrap a coil without burning it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i like the subtank better then the atlantis hit wise ,but the glass on the subtank is easy to break ,i love how easy itis to rebuild the coils on the subtank ,takes less the 3 mins
5 wraps 26g get 0.5 to 0.8 ohms and i use reg cvs org cotton ,im not a fan of the jap cotton i cant seem to wrap a coil without burning it
I find using rayon helps to wrapping subtank coils my thing is if we m gonna wrap them why not just use the rba deck easier to build on IMO there's ways of wrapping the rba deck to have better airflow then the rebuilt stock coils you just got to practice at it

Sent from my LabRatory

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get better wicking with rebuilding the stock coils vs the rba deck , I think I have to open up the juice channels on the the rba deck, tons of dry hits , I never get a dry hit with rebuilt stock coils

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors