Become a Patron!

Post away bitches.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep; sorry about that man, I don't know where that came from. Just some angry weird response. Uh, you ever have some knee jerk reaction? Well I'm apologizing publicly; sorry for that I just snapped for some reason...
It's all good.
Most of the time the last few weeks it has been like a hunter s. thompson style deal with shit.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
5-10mg oxy for pain every 4-6 hours and 800mg of iboprofren every 6.

Strong medical stuff grade stuff that is verboten to mention here.
What the hell is wrong with you buddy? Tooth extraction?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What the hell is wrong with you buddy? Tooth extraction?
Got my guts inflated open, coded, rose like a zombie... missing pieces.

What really happened was on the 10th I was not feeling well, the pain hit and I doubled over to my knees. Mom thought I was having an aortic dissection and rushed me to the er. Cognitive thought and grasp on reality exit stage left, enter pain delirium.
Somehow entered the er on my own power... I remember none of this. Nor triage.
There My temp was 96.4 and I was sweating like I ran a marathon, my BP was off the charts into strokesville, 220/160 from the pain. snipits like a bad low budget movie.
Enter the lovely ladies swathing me in heated blankets and trying vainly to get a bp and iv started.
FINAlly got one... and remember them giving me the blessed dilaudid...I sat on the bed in a semi lotus position to maintain warmth. Gallstone, but went south and into septic shock damned near shut my kidneys down.
After the ER into admitting shit got hazy again, REALLY hazy. Tons of people coming and going lots of stupid questions and the stupid NRT bullshit cause no vaping.
Surgery came later that night and what was supposed to be 40 minutes was nearly 6 hours. According to the notes I have I coded on the slab.
Had a horrible post op nurse who withheld pain meds and did not check on me for over 5 hours.. reality kind of snapped back somewhere in there.
Got home and been in a hazy ouch fog since.

Last edited:

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
At least you are alive; I'm not going to go into detail about how modern "medicine" "helped" my mother with her battle with cancer.

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Got my guts inflated open, coded, rose like a zombie... missing pieces.

What really happened was on the 10th I was not feeling well, the pain hit and I doubled over to my knees. Mom thought I was having an aortic dissection and rushed me to the er. Cognitive thought and grasp on reality exit stage left, enter pain delirium.
Somehow entered the er on my own power... I remember none of this. Nor triage.
There My temp was 96.4 and I was sweating like I ran a marathon, my BP was off the charts into strokesville, 220/160 from the pain. snipits like a bad low budget movie.
Enter the lovely ladies swathing me in heated blankets and trying vainly to get a bp and iv started.
FINAlly got one... and remember them giving me the blessed dilaudid...I sat on the bed in a semi lotus position to maintain warmth. Gallstone, but went south and into septic shock damned near shut my kidneys down.
After the ER into admitting shit got hazy again, REALLY hazy. Tons of people coming and going lots of stupid questions and the stupid NRT bullshit cause no vaping.
Surgery came later that night and what was supposed to be 40 minutes was nearly 6 hours. According to the notes I have I coded on the slab.
Had a horrible post op nurse who withheld pain meds and did not check on me for over 5 hours.. reality kind of snapped back somewhere in there.
Got home and been in a hazy ouch fog since.
Dilaudid and I go WAY back. Back when I was covered in ACUs. Had a little fun with some 7.62mm rounds slamming into me. Doesn't tickle, contrary to popular belief. My wife can relate to the pain you felt more than I. She had her gallbladder out I guess 2 years ago now. Appendectomy year before that.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
At least you are alive; I'm not going to go into detail about how modern "medicine" "helped" my mother with her battle with cancer.
saw it with my gramps and grams.
Mom told the oncologist to fuck off.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
saw it with my gramps and grams.
Mom told the oncologist to fuck off.
Yeah. My mum told those docs to pack sand. She said that our family doesn't react well to radiation therapy. I should have listened. I really believed in the doctors... I thought they could help.

My mom is dead. I sat there with her for days while she expired.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did that, too, cthulhu. My condolences.
Hey, huck, it's something else isn't it?

I mean, we were blessed to have Hospice and I mean BLESSED... But riding your mom down and watching her expire it's rough yeah I mean it's one thing to see people get crashed or whatever but your mom, really????, to see your mom suffer oh man and there is shit that you can do...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, huck, it's something else isn't it?

I mean, we were blessed to have Hospice and I mean BLESSED... But riding your mom down and watching her expire it's rough yeah I mean it's one thing to see people get crashed or whatever but your mom, really????, to see your mom suffer oh man and there is shit that you can do...
Yes, it's a very hard thing to go through, but I am thankful that she found peace. Sounds weird, I know, but I hated seeing her suffer. She was a beautiful, strong and feisty woman, LOL. I miss her dearly.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not talk about how it was with grams.. damned near 20 years later it still brings me to tears.
Hospice can suck a dick.
We had to take over the meds and remove the fucking pointless nurses.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, it's a very hard thing to go through, but I am thankful that she found peace. Sounds weird, I know, but I hated seeing her suffer. She was a beautiful, strong and feisty woman, LOL. I miss her dearly.
Same here. I wanted to see her suffering come to an end.

My mom was a good woman and I mean a GOOD WOMAN; it was not right seeing her waste away but when you are dropping water into her mouth via straw.. and watching her faculties degenerate... and understanding that you should have been there and now she is gone... :(

That is a scar that nobody knows and it's rough but nothing can bring back your mom...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Same here. I wanted to see her suffering come to an end.

My mom was a good woman and I mean a GOOD WOMAN; it was not right seeing her waste away but when you are dropping water into her mouth via straw.. and watching her faculties degenerate... and understanding that you should have been there and now she is gone... :(
That is a scar that nobody knows and it's rough but nothing can bring back your mom...

That's very true. For you, and for BigNasty.
need_a_hug__by_ruxydeva-d15rsb2.jpg

Kethiju

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I know what it's like to lose a parent. My dad died 2007. To be totally honest, I hardly felt a thing. Still really don't. If anyone comes up with the correct term for what I am and I know what I am, still have the diagnosis papers, you'll get a pat on the head.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know what it's like to lose a parent. My dad died 2007. To be totally honest, I hardly felt a thing. Still really don't. If anyone comes up with the correct term for what I am and I know what I am, still have the diagnosis papers, you'll get a pat on the head.
Numb. My dad and step mom passed in 2005 and I'm still kinda there.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, we've managed about 1,000 posts today, and that wasn't even mod chat, LOL!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a hard time with people who think they know it all..

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Same.

Well hell all!!
Damned near went to the ER last night with serious double over pain... it was a muscle spaz. Ice packs were order of the evening, then a somewhat long hot shower followed by ice packs.
My fucking ribs.. HOLY fucking shit, seriously holy fucking shit. ANyone who has started out running that gets a stitch in the side or that pinch... now do it right under the ribs and on both sides at the same time.

So far only three "dumps" which is when the liver does the emergency bile dump to the stomach to force the fat out of the system.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah. My mum told those docs to pack sand. She said that our family doesn't react well to radiation therapy. I should have listened. I really believed in the doctors... I thought they could help.

My mom is dead. I sat there with her for days while she expired.
Sorry to hear that about your mom:( cthulhu I know how you feel my friend:(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same.

Well hell all!!
Damned near went to the ER last night with serious double over pain... it was a muscle spaz. Ice packs were order of the evening, then a somewhat long hot shower followed by ice packs.
My fucking ribs.. HOLY fucking shit, seriously holy fucking shit. ANyone who has started out running that gets a stitch in the side or that pinch... now do it right under the ribs and on both sides at the same time.

So far only three "dumps" which is when the liver does the emergency bile dump to the stomach to force the fat out of the system.
It is a long road to recovery, take it easy my friend:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is a long road to recovery, take it easy my friend:)
Was going on a pain free day UNtil the blind furtard dive bombed my guts.
Love him dearly but his ouch paws SUCK normally but recovering... kitteh homicide was debated.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not talk about how it was with grams.. damned near 20 years later it still brings me to tears.
Hospice can suck a dick.
We had to take over the meds and remove the fucking pointless nurses.
just finished doing that with my Dad.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SO day whatever, mostly pain free from the cut on job.
But the ribs are flat out another story, trying to track down a heating pad locally.. not much luck it is like electric heating pads are verboten all of a sudden.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good gawd postwhores. Man, the moos is gettin' dark in here. I just read the ehtire thread. Somebody tell a joke.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
funny-picture-world-peace-bill-gates-fortune.jpg

VU Sponsors