Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I worked hard to get where I am...and met alot of people, its all about who you know and who they know and what position is available...get me?
Got u sir, next time you send me coils
Can I sample the gold juice please...

Vape On

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I go through phases of things "Im really into" and those phases last some time...
I always jump in head first, learn all I can and then I perfect my skills in it then I usually loose interest and move on...
I have the same exact behavioral patterns which sometimes i feel are destructive because it makes you quit whatever that is you are into just before you are one of the best in the field, but vaping was the least exciting of all, got bored of it so quickly because it is such a simple unchallenging activity, things that interest me the longest are the really challenging and hard to master stuff, also the vaping market is very small and weak and the community (really sorry to say, no offence intended to anyone) does not have a lot of high caliber types visible, the likes of Phil Busardo, Daniel and You, i just can not view vaping as more than a highly interesting and unique nicotine delivery alternative that does not give you cancer, this is why i kept wondering why a highly sophisticated person like yourself is that much into it.

It is a highly relaxing and enjoyable recreational activity though, one that could potentially improve a smoker's health and adds many years to their life expectancy, and i so much appreciate it for that.

I worked hard to get where I am...and met alot of people, its all about who you know and who they know and what position is available...get me?
Amen to that brother.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes indeed. Do not apologize or validate - my vape budget is large as well. I make a comfortable living, my kids are now on their own. I've spent 600+ dollars in March and I am bidding on an LE80 lotus right now on ebay (these buggers are getting hard to find). I just bought two attys as well - because of YOU RAY! STOP TELLIG ME THIS IS SOOO GOOD!!! My mini stro is also on order. And to top it off I have to now get gear for my MTL vaping wife - sigh - I need a mini Triton or something maybe a Kabuki. WTF do I know about MTL ... shit ... I vape series on my Lucifer. Ordered the white grips - looks nice on the white mod methinks.

qFFrCv4.jpg

So we all have lots of mods. I like lots of gear. Cannot compewte with Ray but meh ... I am trying. The Lucifer was on sale at my local B+M so why not. Don't need another mech but I WANT MORE!!!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have the same exact behavioral patterns which sometimes i feel are destructive because it makes you quit whatever that is you are into just before you are one of the best in the field, but vaping was the least exciting of all, got bored of it so quickly because it is such a simple unchallenging activity, things that interest me the longest are the really challenging and hard to master stuff, also the vaping market is very small and weak and the community (really sorry to say, no offence intended to anyone) does not have a lot of high caliber types visible, the likes of Phil Busardo, Daniel and You, i just can not view vaping as more than a highly interesting and unique nicotine delivery alternative that does not give you cancer, this is why i kept wondering why a highly sophisticated person like yourself is that much into it.

It is a highly relaxing and enjoyable recreational activity though, one that could potentially improve a smoker's health and adds many years to their life expectancy, and i so much appreciate it for that.

Amen to that brother.
I dont just collect devices though, Im also into building advanced coils and every device makes them behave differently, maybe this is the reason Im nor bored yet? Im actually in the midst of drawing up a bunch of designs myself and sending them out, Im hoping the creation of my RTA opens the doors for other companies to take me seriously...I have some unique designs I would like to be produced and Im sure many would find them pleasing.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria - you have the coolest looking vapes! Love your drip tips.

Thx! They're just small acrylic Mings stuck in angled adapters, and a couple of knuckleheads -- I had to go to that kind of offset when I went all-
RDA, since apparently low-wattage vaping with RDAs means LOTS of hot spats. That stainless knucklehead was the hardest to find -- I had found a couple of other stainless knuckleheads, but the mouth-edge was too uncomfortable; finally I found that one, with a very smooth rounded mouth end, at ECBlendflavors. :)

Had to stick my Achilles RDAs on those ridged "heat sink" adapters, to protect the 510 threads on the Achilles; one of them has already worn almost completely smooth, and those Achilles aren't made anymore; since they're my #1 faves, I have to protect them! A guy at ECF was kind enough to PIF those to me when I was lamenting my favorite Achilles being almost unusable thx to the wearing on the 510 threads.

Andria

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Here's my daily rotation, with the newest addition of my diy 18650 parallel box I just finished yesterday :)
6b71895aaa9441cd0e9de23b155e511b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using
I like that box! I think it would be sexy as hell with some Black Ebony Wood, Nice Work!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my daily rotation, with the newest addition of my diy 18650 parallel box I just finished yesterday :)

Where you do you get the electronics for it? I'd like to make a DIY mod myself but have been having trouble tracking down the pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Where can one such as myself find the innards to make a DIY?

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where can one such as myself find the innards to make a DIY?

Digi-key.com and mouser.com are great for getting mosfets, but everything else like battery sleds and switches you can get from Amazon or eBay for pretty cheap. Varitube.com is also very good, they have nice 510 connections, and good switches

RonaldStark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like that box! I think it would be sexy as hell with some Black Ebony Wood, Nice Work!
Thanks man! I wanted to make it entirely out of olive wood but I couldn't find any in my area, so I used African padauk for the frame (beautiful wood, and smells like vanilla!) and birds eye maple for the faces.

Now I'm working on a tiny compact dual parallel fully mech box using only the padauk, I will probably give the one in the pic away to a friend or something, but it was a fun learning experience to make. With the exception of a table saw and hand planer to get the boards into workable pieces I used only hand tools :)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got back from a business trip. Too many mails to read, so I figured I might arrange my vape gears back first. Seems I might need a cabinet instead of a table.
View attachment 44362

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very nice gear collection, did you get that Panzar issue sorted out? and two KBoxes? why? :)

Last edited:

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice gear collection, did you get that Panzar issuer sorted out? and two KBoxes? why? :)
Yes, a friend of mine is into toy plane hobbying. It was a matter of depleted batteries. The problem was that the Panzer was packed into the box very tight and the fire button was being pressed all the time (at least that's what he told me). So he charged the batteries with his charger until they were full.
One whole day passed, I just pressed the fire button and this is what the screen said
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458573758.839218.jpg
Oh and 2 KBOXES? Coz I like them so much and they're in different colors anyway .
BTW, thanks for all your helps.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, a friend of mine is into toy plane hobbying. It was a matter of depleted batteries. The problem was that the Panzer was packed into the box very tight and the fire button was being pressed all the time (at least that's what he told me). So he charged the batteries with his charger until they were full.
One whole day passed, I just pressed the fire button and this is what the screen said
View attachment 44363
Oh and 2 KBOXES? Coz I like them so much and they're in different colors anyway .
BTW, thanks for all your helps.

You are most welcome buddy, glad you got this one sorted out :)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh and 2 KBOXES? Coz I like them so much
BTW, just curious to know, what do you love so much about them? being a DNA 200 user and all, i just saw a very recent review by Daniel (DJLsb Vapes) about them on YouTube yesterday and he has given a very very negative review, even though i liked them too myself before that.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, just curious to know, what do you love so much about them? being a DNA 200 user and all, i just saw a very recent review by Daniel (DJLsb Vapes) about them on YouTube yesterday and he has given a very very negative review, even though i liked them too myself before that.
Personal preference, maybe? Beside the fact that I think (or is it my own imagination) that theymgive best result when I use my Crown tank with SS 0.25 ohm on in TC mode. Actually, I got only the white one but one of my friends is downsizing his gears so I kinda help him out, lol. Anyway, I haven't seen Daniel's clip yet.
What's the word? Someone's junk is another man's treasure. Or something like that. That's why they kept making so many different kind of gears for us to buy. I'm still searching for "that one" with my 4th DNA200 on its way. Yes, I love them.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was gonna say the KBOX is very light, but in comparison, the Panzer is surprisingly lighter. Looks like I might have a new favorite in the making here, lol.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

WORD
Sold the 200 and still have the 120, it's my Workmode MOD, light,cheap, doesn't pull my scrub pants down LOL... Subjective bro....

Vape On
LOL, where do you get these freaking symbols/emojis from bro.? i could use some of those myself to express myself better on the forums, care to teach me how? :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, where do you get these freaking symbols/emojis from bro.? i could use some of those myself to express myself better on the forums, care to teach me how? :D
I'm 100% mobile bro/IPHONE6 plus/TAPATALK APP, the emojis are in my keyboard
Emojis help a lot, cuz sometimes peeps Mis interpret what you say

Vape On

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i can actually duplicate them on a PC once i know the emoji number ... something like that [ emoji xxx ]

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ill help out also!
New Coo TS 30mm RDA/Sniper I received yesterday...The build isnt special in any way ;)
Then other set ups Im using for size comparison, Magma Reborn is a 24mm RDA and TM Squared is a 22mm....
20160325_123528.jpg
Color Changing LOL:20160325_123825.jpg 20160325_123712.jpg

I will have the Mason 40mm here Saturday, my Goon RDA shipped last night and I have a HOG V2 and Tsunami on the way also...so stay tuned!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So then the other HoG should be up for grabs soon? I mean who needs two, right, nudge, nudge.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some goodies in the mail!

So here's what I'm using right now.
Sigelei 150w/Avocado, RX200/Griffin, Noisy Cricket/Freakshow mini, CFMod/Haze RTA, MiniVolt/Diablo (and yes that's the receipt for half a dozen new batteries used as a backdrop)
mods.jpg

The RX200 is smaller than I thought, but quite heavy with all those batteries in there.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is pretty insane Ray. I have the LE80 becuase my budget is blown for the mo0nth. The hexohm will wait
I have the goon RDA, the Tsunami RDA, and the Hammer of God V2 coming Thursday....Im pretty stroked but Im in the same place after all of this and wont be able to buy for a bit...

I did want to tell you if your looking for a new RTA or one to replace the ones you own the Boreas is a BEAST....
Holds 8mls of juice!
More Airflow then Griffin and is highly adjustable, same with juice control (Swapable then adjustable!)
Ive got 2 x 22g/40g Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3.5mm ID) in it with room to spare
Ive gone to 240w (SMY God 260) and then it was too hot for me.....but wicking kept up while taking back to back draws....
Normal 510 Drip Tip...
It comes with 2 decks, one for a separate build!!!
Decks are plug and play...
510 is adjustable.

I didnt even wick it like I normally would and soak up atleast 10 minutes with fluffing and laying it professionally like, just bent the tips and filled her up....I have yet to experience a dry-ish hit of any kind. It gives that wet dense vape I love in my RDA's.
It shits on the Griffin....and I GUSH about the Griffin...I havent touched it since. Funny thing is I wasnt going to order or try this RTA and Leon from Augvape sent me one to check out, After seeing the deck and then trying it out I was floored and have been since...I told him to make a Anodized Red/SS Version and Ill buy a handful of them :D

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Boreas is my next purchase. Roxy is great. Facebook her and she will always reply. I am waiting a bit becuase I want the black with the gold AFC ring which I cannot find anywhere yet. Once they are out at the various online stores I'll get one. I don't want the SS.

You are going to love the Tsunami. I ended up with one too. And that was right aftyer I got my second Kennedy 24 (for my 26650s). The Tsunami is simply better and I never thought I would say that about a Kennedy.

Just this last two weeks I got a Tugboat mod and atty, a Slug with a Doge (trade), an new IPV5, a Smith box, a Prasxis Decima, a LE80, a Moonshot and lots of batteries. I'm done for a bit. Before that at the end of last month I got a new 26650 and the Kennedy and the Tsunami.

My wife also wanted some new gear - she MTLs - so a new mini volt, a mini vengeance and a mini triton. That tapped me out.

In another month or so I'll get a few new things - want the Boreas. Want a new Boss Vertex or the Oblivion Triple. Probably will try the Oblivion but I have not decided yet. Andf that means three new batteries (need married pairs). I think I need help. This is too addictive. You would think after four years I would have enough gear, no?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
New added items to my vape gear for rebuilding. One day I will become a expert builder,lol

12472273_1038874612817396_2915628238528630532_n.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The Boreas is my next purchase. Roxy is great. Facebook her and she will always reply. I am waiting a bit becuase I want the black with the gold AFC ring which I cannot find anywhere yet. Once they are out at the various online stores I'll get one. I don't want the SS.

You are going to love the Tsunami. I ended up with one too. And that was right aftyer I got my second Kennedy 24 (for my 26650s). The Tsunami is simply better and I never thought I would say that about a Kennedy.

Just this last two weeks I got a Tugboat mod and atty, a Slug with a Doge (trade), an new IPV5, a Smith box, a Prasxis Decima, a LE80, a Moonshot and lots of batteries. I'm done for a bit. Before that at the end of last month I got a new 26650 and the Kennedy and the Tsunami.

My wife also wanted some new gear - she MTLs - so a new mini volt, a mini vengeance and a mini triton. That tapped me out.

In another month or so I'll get a few new things - want the Boreas. Want a new Boss Vertex or the Oblivion Triple. Probably will try the Oblivion but I have not decided yet. Andf that means three new batteries (need married pairs). I think I need help. This is too addictive. You would think after four years I would have enough gear, no?
I dont marry batteries but I do tag them with a new colored sticker every 5 charges and map how old they are...I never saw a real reason why you shouldnt marry them other then life cycles..

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Enough Gear"!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I dont marry batteries but I do tag them with a new colored sticker every 5 charges and map how old they are...I never saw a real reason why you shouldnt marry them other then life cycles..

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "Enough Gear"!
Me neither but use the same brand, and model together all the time.

VU Sponsors