Become a Patron!

Post pictures of your setups!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks like only the Goon will be arriving today and the Tsunami hopefully tomorrow...The Tsunami headed off in the opposing direction for no apparent reason instead of taking the normal route...
Goon is taking the route all the orders normally go, the Tsunami is in limbo swirling the state...
0e87ee7935044c2e9bbbda4c3907aaa9.png
4a1b6c45f84580cc231592e4cd9eb028.png

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeh - but I have a SWOOP! the ugliest mod ever built. With one of the best chip sets! Yihi 350J with dual batteries - the Boxer can eat my shorts.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeh - but I have a SWOOP! the ugliest mod ever built. With one of the best chip sets! Yihi 350J with dual batteries - the Boxer can eat my shorts.
I think it would be very comfortable in the hands, I think it would look really nice if it was made in the Joe Lit 44 theme with Black/Colored Stripes. I wish the JD Sx Ray was of better quality, its about the only box with Stab wood on it I like so far..but for $420 I feel there shouldnt be a damn thing wrong with it...

I think I may sell the Exodus soon....

skatexvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually updated a little, wotofo phantom mod with wotofo troll RDA with custom chuff top, and rx200 with twisted messes

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.1 KB · Views: 40

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is funny and weird at the same time. Everytime I tried to answer plus attach pics, it would say error on my screen and won't let me post. I have to delete the pic and post just letters (alphabets) then go back and edit and then, only then, I can take or attach picture(s).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have series boxes too ...

caCwEgv.jpg

A .32 Doge competition on a hannya series box mod. Mosfet up to 197 watts.
I have to find the sweet spot for the Mason. I have a 2x22KA1/42N80 (11 Wrap/4mm ID @ .2 Ohm) build in it and I definitely need something cooler but has around the same amount of surface area....its too warm right now even wide open.
20160401_112256.jpg 20160401_111855.jpg20160401_111959.jpg 20160401_111230.jpg 20160401_111220.jpg 20160401_111915.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Some sexy Squonks you have @inspects!!
I always wanted a Squonker that is Flask Shaped with 3 18650's and Housed a Snow Wolf 200w or Hohm Wrecker G2 Chipset...Maybe someday...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Ray....bought them from Kiwi Mods...New Zealand.

I only have a couple non-squonkers, I'd rather squeeze the bottles than lift the caps.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No shit. I vape my series with a unicorn in one hand and my finger on the button.
We need to make a jig to hold that damn unicorn botton while we are vaping and have it swing over the drip tip when we are not :cool:

VU Sponsors