Become a Patron!

Post your builds

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My shopping list is now set with a griffin, a gemini, a diablo and the indestructible. Not getting any new mods anytime soon but im definitely getting 1000' spools of all the gauges i use as well, i just wish my return would process faster . Lost the build itch a bit but that's more time related than anything.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll have to give mine a 2nd chance. I only ran one build in it so far (a dual framed staple build) and it was quite warm. Almost hot. Definitely uncomfortable to vape. I'm gonna try an alien in the Griffin, so maybe I'll make a set for the Indestructible, too.
I have a 2x24 k wrapped in 40kd at 5 or 6 wraps and run it at 110. That is that builds sweet spot. Air flow is wide open. The draw is smooth and dense. Great vape and not hot at all. I chain vape that build and it doesn't get hot on me. I have a clone I got from 3fvape. Only paid $9 for it and live it. It is bright red too. Looks good on my red and black lavabox. Good compact setup.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My shopping list is now set with a griffin, a gemini, a diablo and the indestructible. Not getting any new mods anytime soon but im definitely getting 1000' spools of all the gauges i use as well, i just wish my return would process faster . Lost the build itch a bit but that's more time related than anything.

*cough Hohm Wrecker G2 cough*

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a white one - I figured it would look good on my teal & white RX200. :D

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sneak peek of the colors I got on a build last night... :)

04d527b851640e54520bb2694542b9c9.jpg

Matt

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey anyone have experience with the Tesla Two "mech" mod???

Mfs has em on special right now...

Matt

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i don't know if this helps, but I have the Tesla Invader II and have had no problems with it whatsoever.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey anyone have experience with the Tesla Two "mech" mod???

Mfs has em on special right now...

Matt
The one with the 4000mah lipo? If so I've got a friend with one and loves it, the form factor is excellent and it feels pretty solid.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The one with the 4000mah lipo? If so I've got a friend with one and loves it, the form factor is excellent and it feels pretty solid.

That's the one... Semi mechanical box mod. Constant 40 amp 100 watts from .1 ohms up... For $32 I'm thinking about it....

Matt

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Why couldnt you? Store links are fine to post unless your a vendor posting your own links outside of your subforum...

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the one... Semi mechanical box mod. Constant 40 amp 100 watts from .1 ohms up... For $32 I'm thinking about it....

Matt
Yea that's it, he usually runs a bambino on it, seem like a pretty sweet box. I know he's had it for a while and uses it regularly still. Can't speak for how low you can go though as I haven't messed with it much.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking at Vaporesso's Tarot Box Mod (sexiest damn box...)....I might grab that or the Laisimo L1 (Just saw a coupon to get one for $67!)
1452123648043709217.jpg
l1_200w_by_laisimo_all-2.jpg

Last edited:

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those look nice, I'm quite happy with the mods I have now, but the one thing I don't have is a mechanical box that is parallel... My noisy cricket is series. It would be nice to be able to run aliens on a mech mod, and for 30 bucks I don't know if I should jump on this one or not...

I can't figure out if it won't fire below .1 or it will it's just not "recommended"

Going to have to watch a review on it or something when I've got time. @raymo2u

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those look nice, I'm quite happy with the mods I have now, but the one thing I don't have is a mechanical box that is parallel... My noisy cricket is series. It would be nice to be able to run aliens on a mech mod, and for 30 bucks I don't know if I should jump on this one or not...

I can't figure out if it won't fire below .1 or it will it's just not "recommended"

Going to have to watch a review on it or something when I've got time. @raymo2u
If your looking for a mechanical box then this isn't quite what your looking for. Its good for what it is but doesn't quite hit like a real mech mod and at low resistances voltage drop and battery life are a huge problem since you can't swap out sets. I'd just get an actual mech for running low builds.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
556df535d480ef5bd0ba97448aaecc94.jpg

Got my new toy dual 316L SS coil 7/8 wraps @ .36 all I have to say this red mod is sick

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In another thread someone tried 18g SS which I ended up with 1200' of it but he was able to do a single coil 5/6 wraps comes out to .07 so I'll be getting back to building more once I get my building area back together

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah looks like I'm going to wait on it. I think the only thing that will make me step up and buy something right now is a nice mech mod for a good price... Still lookin' for that Petri 2 but can't spend that $$$$..

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
556df535d480ef5bd0ba97448aaecc94.jpg

Got my new toy dual 316L SS coil 7/8 wraps @ .36 all I have to say this red mod is sick

Same one I was going to Order...I waited for the Snow Wolf V2 but it doesnt seem like it will be released anytime soon and I broke the Battery tab off my SW200w so I wanted a replacement for it...besides my Hohm Wrecker G2 and Xcube and Cuboid and so on...
I cant wait for my Exodus Box to come, the preorder ends next Friday and I cant wait for it to ship!!

I see you also have a Fountain V2!! Love It!!
20160217_230257.jpg 20160217_230320.jpg
My glass is taller since I broke mine and threw my Micro TFV4 Glass on it for now...Still works great though!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm really surprised you didn't get the pink one!
I'm a big fan of pink but I'm having a DNA200 made for me and it's pink and most things I own are pink my gut just said to go for the red plus †he pink one isn't out yet

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same one I was going to Order...I waited for the Snow Wolf V2 but it doesnt seem like it will be released anytime soon and I broke the Battery tab off my SW200w so I wanted a replacement for it...besides my Hohm Wrecker G2 and Xcube and Cuboid and so on...
I cant wait for my Exodus Box to come, the preorder ends next Friday and I cant wait for it to ship!!

I see you also have a Fountain V2!! Love It!!
View attachment 41493 View attachment 41494
My glass is taller since I broke mine and threw my Micro TFV4 Glass on it for now...Still works great though!
I bought extra glass and extra bottles because when it comes to my vape gear I have the worse luck.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When you guys make your insane coils do you ever use anything besides kanthal and/or Ni80 I want to play around with SS claptons and run them in. Just vw I have 36,000 ft of 37 gauge basically a pound of 24 and 31 and 2lbs of 37 I have 26 and 28 just not in pounds lol

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The only SS work I've done is a few fused Claptons (SS cores only) for customers. Maybe I'll try some out for myself.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When you guys make your insane coils do you ever use anything besides kanthal and/or Ni80 I want to play around with SS claptons and run them in. Just vw I have 36,000 ft of 37 gauge basically a pound of 24 and 31 and 2lbs of 37 I have 26 and 28 just not in pounds lol

I did 28ga 316l fused claptons for my noisey cricket. It's been working nicely

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Don't really need SS now since Im using TC with Kanthal and N80 now :D But I have some SS coming from China still fdrom ordering it awhile ago and some Square SS wire I ordered a day or 2 ago...

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't really need SS now since Im using TC with Kanthal and N80 now :D But I have some SS coming from China still fdrom ordering it awhile ago and some Square SS wire I ordered a day or 2 ago...
Soon I will be too.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

C4rlosuk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Decided to try a ti fused clapton, 26g ti core - 30g A1 kanthal wrap - 2.5mm ID.

Came in at 0.15 and im vaping it at 60w 500f on my new 200w cuboid.
f35c7c120898f253f3d92af0218ef9ef.jpg

3543a473fa8940e69ac66a502a0059dc.jpg

Nice and warm, fair flavour on a royal hunter with lots of vapour

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

C4rlosuk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok you guys twisted my arm, or at least that is what Im telling the wife. I have a griffin on order. Just got a new AR-10 and got it decked out so i figured while I was spending money now was the time to order it.
I keep umming and rring about joining the hype and getting a Griffin but i have so many sat around that i dont use and if its as good as others say then my current rotation will be added to that pile. My favorite atm is the indestructable rda.
3f05366f32202f8816f8dfaeb3f0c9e7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Even though it's technically a tank, a more apt description would be an RDA with a constant flow of juice going into it. I really like it so far. I have a 3x26K/38N 5/6 wrap alien in it right now, and it's vaping better than my Aromamizer and Crius combined. Try it - you won't be disappointed.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup, the Griffin changed my opinion of what a tank was capable of. I was/am a big fan of the Genesis style tanks because they were dripper flavor with more convenience, but now I find myself grabbing the Griffin far more often than my haze/avocado.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Screw you all in the best way now I have something that's at the top of my want list.
The freaking griffin.
It was the phenotype but i think it would have WAY to much airflow for me. And everywhere I go/read someone has a griffin and loves it

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

BrattVapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think the Griffin was my second attempt at buying a tank. I love my RDA flavor/vapor too much to think I'd enjoy tanks.

Hearing that Ray guy go on and on and on about this Griffin (seriously... He can't stop talking about it!) I figured I'd try it.

I haven't touched my velocity since the Griffin was delivered to my mailbox... It's that good!

Total jokes on the Ray front ;) much love

Matt

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I told you guys a long ass time ago...The Griffin is IT...fuck everything else..
It's true, he did... Multiple times even. I think im still gonna throw the ohmega nano on my list too. Gearbest has em cheap so ill order one and play with it when it gets here next year
Ok you guys twisted my arm, or at least that is what Im telling the wife. I have a griffin on order. Just got a new AR-10 and got it decked out so i figured while I was spending money now was the time to order it.

You post any pics over in gun talk?

VU Sponsors