Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
From REDDIT:

This is NOT a promotion thread.

I am an e-cig sales from China, our company has been in e-cig industry for 6 years and our company has received up-to 6 phone calls and some emails asking if China government is going to ban e-cig export. Hence I feel it necessary to warn you guys of this info.

We have contacted several largest electronic cigarette manufacturers and trading companies in China, and we HAVE confirmed that THERE IS NO SUCH LAW TO BAN ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE EXPORT FROM CHINA.

My guess about this rumor is a April Fool's prank. Considering all the fights, arguments, and callings about the legislative issues on e-cigs, this rumor may cause panics among people in this industry. So I think this joke is NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!

However, two points still require everybody's attentions. One is the regulations about e-cig related customer clearance in HK has changed some clauses, but that only has impact on the freight service providers that were less informed. Detailed and further resolutions may come out around Apr-5. Hence, most courier providers can still run perfectly.

The other is that we, ROYALTECH, and most large trading companies in China are legit licensed trading companies with government issued certification to do business in this industry, so EVEN IF there WERE such law banning e-cig exports in China, we could be previously informed and had the right to export during the provided buffer time, which may last from 6 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR.

It is already Apr.1 in China, so I think this rumor is at its first stage. Whoever created this bad joke is not gonna make what they want. Plz help us to end this TERRIBLE PRANK and AVOID further panics.

Best regards. Doc_Wow​

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My thoughts exactly.... I spoke to a distributor from China and effective today exports are banned from China.
They have 3 days vacation right now...so it may be what your "ban" was lol

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, i just remembered what day it was. In related news, G&R is back on tour and that is not an april fools joke(but axel still is)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
lolololol.gif

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I love getting told Im a retard for not doing research on something before I bought it...How can you do research on something when you get it in the first few days of release? Some kid on Grimms Cuboid video keeps commenting that Im an idiot because I want the output limit higher then 25a "because its dangerous for the batteries" and I should have done research before I buy something instead of hoping it blows clouds. I dont think he knows that you can have the input current set to say 20a for "battery safety" but use a algorithm an you can double that with output amperage..Safely

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love getting told Im a retard for not doing research on something before I bought it...How can you do research on something when you get it in the first few days of release? Some kid on Grimms Cuboid video keeps commenting that Im an idiot because I want the output limit higher then 25a "because its dangerous for the batteries" and I should have done research before I buy something instead of hoping it blows clouds. I dont think he knows that you can have the input current set to say 20a for "battery safety" but use a algorithm an you can double that with output amperage..Safely
&/or, people like being trolls...

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have this TM and Build on my HOG V2 right now....the batteries havent diminished much at all since it arrived and I have been using it with some builds that require some powa! The vape off this build is fantastic! Im getting a constant 6.98V...I love seeing what Im actually yielding..
20160318_135718.jpg 20160318_135548.jpg

Last edited:

Poppa (K)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My first attempt at some clapton wire. Pretty pleased with it except the one spot where I couldn't get the twist out of it.
15179fe611869c5d3f92e061d6573113.jpg

Sent from the future with my Flux Capacitor enabled Note 5
the 'beauty of a mistake like this, is that it is only visual. once the cap is on; the vape is the same. i'm running a Exo Alien that wasn't good enough for IG, but perfectly fine to vape.

Poppa (K)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, I keep reading about these "Staple Coil" builds and wanted to try one. I went out and got the stuff to make them (each piece is about 11 cm long - plenty for a dual coil build):

View attachment 45551

But this keeps happening:

View attachment 45552

What am I doing wrong?
i figured out how to install these staple coils. the only problem i have is, the holes in my lips.
index.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok my jewelers vise came and it's huge can someone give me the link to where they got there's that fits in a drill???w
146e29397b2a7fcca1ec1687f0eb34e0.jpg

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ok my jewelers vise came and it's huge can someone give me the link to where they got there's that fits in a drill???w
146e29397b2a7fcca1ec1687f0eb34e0.jpg

Nobody answered when I said the same thing...It looks like this one HERE...Its the same as the ones from the pics on the thread...Everyone seems to be deaf/blind when asking about that one Vise...I dont understand why...
The pics posted before...
c9c4b15538805e72af6b733c2c158264.jpg
504032e73f2a84fad327f00c3eac4f11.jpg

If I dont get one that fits I will just purchase pieces to make a small bot together clamp...

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Of course they're sold out

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Of course they're sold out

I have one in my cart...Ill remove it so get on the page and prepare to refresh and see if that helps

Theres one left now, jump on it

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awesome I got it the other one was 10/16ths wide too big for drill

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You didn't have to do that if you need t grab it

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Awesome I got it the other one was 10/16ths wide too big for drill

Yea I have the same one you have...I manage to beat it into a socket bit and get it on the drill but the room for wiggle is much too high and I wanted something that spun in a smaller radius if any.,..Glad you got it...I was 13 cents short in my account.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nobody answered when I said the same thing...It looks like this one HERE...Its the same as the ones from the pics on the thread...Everyone seems to be deaf/blind when asking about that one Vise...I dont understand why...
The pics posted before...
How do you like that Ryobi? Gettin' a little tired of my Harbor Freight Special, and I don't use the electric drill for aliens (too wobbly).

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How do you like that Ryobi? Gettin' a little tired of my Harbor Freight Special, and I don't use the electric drill for aliens (too wobbly).
Thats MR G's or Poppa K's I think, its their pictures from earlier in the thread, I just reposted them.

Poppa (K)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
a softer trigger with more modulation, and better battery life is what i find in the higher price drills.

how are you wrapping Aliens then??

VU Sponsors