Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
8d161162a158b415cb4192560ad3c379.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone have any requests of builds they'd like me to try: )

MR.G.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are they difficult

have a look on IG there arent many on there from what i can see :D

Dam good vape though, dont get the spitting that you get with the outer wraps on ther

Good job on your other builds though.

My laptop battery is almost dead .... noooooo!

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you havent ordered a Boreas RTA then I suggest you preorder it while you can....its build room and capacity shit on both the Griffin25 and the VCMT...Plus its about the same price as the Griffin25, but its already available. I did a review of it HERE if you would like to check it out..
Thats the new augvape tank, right? I like the looks of it from what I've seen so far. Just built up one of my diablos and its not bad but a pain to put together. Gemini is on preorder as of 2/24 and still hasn't shipped yet. Any word on your working prototype? I feel like the design on 22mm tanks will hit a plateau soon and ill probably jump on what ever stays on top(until i get a mod that will fit a 24mm+ atty that is)

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thats the new augvape tank, right? I like the looks of it from what I've seen so far. Just built up one of my diablos and its not bad but a pain to put together. Gemini is on preorder as of 2/24 and still hasn't shipped yet. Any word on your working prototype? I feel like the design on 22mm tanks will hit a plateau soon and ill probably jump on what ever stays on top(until i get a mod that will fit a 24mm+ atty that is)

I havent heard much from Leon since the Boreas went on preorder...I could imagine he's been pretty busy but I would also like to know where the RTA stands...maybe along with a RDA with some of my design sprinkles on it.

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I havent heard much from Leon since the Boreas went on preorder...I could imagine he's been pretty busy but I would also like to know where the RTA stands...maybe along with a RDA with some of my design sprinkles on it.
I would imagine they dont want to release two tanks so close together anyways but it'd be sweet to see that proto. I dont have the funds to try out everything that comes out atm but i try to keep tabs on whats out there and what people are saying. It sounds like you have a good grasp on what works and what doesnt for us builders when it comes to tanks so even if i cant pick up the boreas I'll definitely wanna check out your collab when it finally comes to fruition

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I would imagine they dont want to release two tanks so close together anyways but it'd be sweet to see that proto. I dont have the funds to try out everything that comes out atm but i try to keep tabs on whats out there and what people are saying. It sounds like you have a good grasp on what works and what doesnt for us builders when it comes to tanks so even if i cant pick up the boreas I'll definitely wanna check out your collab when it finally comes to fruition

3 Tanks, they just released the Alleria also...so good point..Im trying to think of a decent post design. I wanted to make something similar to the Twisted Messes Squared but have the posts taller and have the outer most holes raised up more but I guess there is some company terms with them and he doesnt want and issues from it...

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been a while, between work and life I haven't built a damn thing so I picked up a goon rda to make me build something.
Just a framed Clapton 28/40 core 26g frame 40g wrap all n80 on a 2.5mm bit. Vapes pretty good but I'm loving the airflow on this goon, its just so smooth, and the extra space doesn't kill the warmth either. It's also very gold. The clamps aren't too hard to deal with and I don't get hot legs like I thought might be an issue.
9a343399fa099b5cbd95d0a5cf1dbf1e.jpg

57e0bed618b38def7a6e8c2c3b932c9c.jpg
83d796c0ae37b31ed3be784774fe57d9.jpg
42236f59c6c4993c8f7e2145e57a667a.jpg
6815fc32130d72a9379af7561c740dfd.jpg

It only fits flush on my mech but that's fine, I managed to set my twisted messes down for the first time in months. Oh and it's super gold

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Gear101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not mine but kind of wish it was.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1459385620104.jpg
    FB_IMG_1459385620104.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 26

Schmucko

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I slapped a build onto the indestructible and after using only velocity style decks for the better part of a year i felt like a noob trying to get the fit right. 5ply .5 28k frames 38k clapton. 5 wraps came out to .13 with a 3mm id
0182f1c8fbcbccf9143354aae0aca1e7.jpg

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Flavor of juice I should buy tomorrow for my new coils: )?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So the black Noisy Cricket finally came in today. I love the way it and the Petri V2 look together! So, I put a high gauge alien in it. The thing ended up at a perfect 0.50Ω, and hits like a freight train!

3x30K/40N, 8/9 wraps, 3.0mm ID

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bet they vape fantastic! FCs are my "go to" build when I don't have time to make anything else - they're ALWAYS great flavor and vapor producers.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bet they vape fantastic! FCs are my "go to" build when I don't have time to make anything else - they're ALWAYS great flavor and vapor producers.
They are all I use anymore. I finally got some 28/38 fused made for the griffin. I'll snap a pic of them when I get this tank empty lol

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive always been curious about this, how do you get the waves in the wrap on those coils? Seems like it would be a big pain to do it by hand somehow.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks to me like you're riding the flavor train! :D

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks to me like you're riding the flavor train! :D
Diy Apple turnover ish mix since I've been vapeing mosly creams and nonflavored lately and deserve a flavor blast
need to order some of the new V3 juices before to much longer. I need some strawberry lemonade in my life again

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here. I've been on a cinnamon/bakery/custard kick for a while, so I decided to give it a bit of a rest and mixed up a batch of fruit loops cereal type juice. Absolutely delicious.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I keep on vaping mostly unflavored so my other juices keep really good flavor instead of fading out.
For almost three months straigh I was vaping @HeadInClouds cheesecake filling and then a applepie mix I've been trying to get just so and still haven't. It started to give me the dreaded vapors tongue so I vaped unflavored for a week or two before coming back to work on the Apple pie. I'm still to this day working on it but it's getting very close to going public

EndDetour

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh. I never wanted to try that method. Never wanted to waste the wire... maybe I'll give it a shot

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Neither did I. I always have considered myself a minimalist/purist in nearly every sense, so the loop method seemed the most sensible method. I'm sure with enough practice you could master that method, you would however with little doubt in my mind, waste far more wire than you would with the former method mentioned.

-every animal has an adequate amount of gray matter in its cranium to tan and preserve its own hide-

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Same here. I've been on a cinnamon/bakery/custard kick for a while, so I decided to give it a bit of a rest and mixed up a batch of fruit loops cereal type juice. Absolutely delicious.
I hear you I've killed probably 4ounces of cinnamon bun w/cream cheese frosting so now it's times for some fruit I ordered some lucky leprechaun so I cant wait for that one either

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Took out the fused claptons in the TM Squared and wanted to replace it with something else...Im pretty set on making a different build for every RDA I have...Its not too pretty but its a first try dammit and it works pretty damn well...It feels like its forcing vape into your mouth, it almost chokes me and I love these lower resistance builds.

3 x 24N80/34N80 Tri Core Flattened Staggered Fused Claptons (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .05 Ohms)
20160331_114550.jpg 20160331_114511.jpg
20160331_120736.jpg 20160331_121503.jpg 20160331_122007.jpg 20160331_123029.jpg 20160331_124157.jpg

TM Squared vs Goon Setup :cool:
20160331_124555.jpg

Last edited:

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Took out the fused claptons in the TM Squared and wanted to replace it with something else...Im pretty set on making a different build for every RDA I have...

3 x 24N80/34N80 Tri Core Flattened Staggered Fused Claptons (4 Wraps/3mm ID @ .05 Ohms)
View attachment 45421 View attachment 45423
View attachment 45428 View attachment 45427 View attachment 45425 View attachment 45424 View attachment 45422

TM Squared vs Goon Setup :cool:
View attachment 45426
What u put in the goon?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors