Remember age is just a number and the bathroom is the other way

Happy birthday hawk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
good, much like my other parallel tmod

at least i have 2 mods for regular rotation now

it is slightly lighter weight, with the inlay, which is gorgeous stuff :D

Good deal. Tom did a nice job on it. Inswva is selling his VRMod. I would be all over it if money wasn't tight right now. Just gonna have to wait till tax time and offer to by yours. Ya know, so you won't feel bad about it just sitting there unused.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good deal. Tom did a nice job on it. Inswva is selling his VRMod. I would be all over it if money wasn't tight right now. Just gonna have to wait till tax time and offer to by yours. Ya know, so you won't feel bad about it just sitting there unused.

it is a funny mod, contacts are temperamental. With battery changes they often lose contact

better CA job than peter's though. My pinch really bled into the wood, VR mod is sealed even against this hoople

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it is a funny mod, contacts are temperamental. With battery changes they often lose contact

better CA job than peter's though. My pinch really bled into the wood, VR mod is sealed even against this hoople

My pinch looks like shit. Ca bubbled up on the cap when I had the auto fire incident. Atty covers the charred black section. Working great though.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My pinch looks like shit. Ca bubbled up on the cap when I had the auto fire incident. Atty covers the charred black section. Working great though.

they aren't very pocket friendly

mine constantly gets hairs etc in the silver contact, then i fire it, melt the hair and it ruins the contact with black solid gunk

good couch mod thoough

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh the twilight, the twilight grows ever near

Making it harder to see the hairs sprouting from your ear

Countless years of wisdom, you can extoll upon our youth

Fortunately you can't hear their reply, cuz well, it was a bit uncouth

As you wake up this morning and prepare to meet the day

Remember age is just a number and the bathroom is the other way

Happy birthday hawk

Thanks 1Pak.....that was very eloquent.
The only"poem" I know is about a guy from Nantucket.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ummm Hawkie, good luck beating Harbaugh's team...I'm rooting for the upset :)

Not looking at a win but I hope we are at least competitive .........and maybe a blind squirrel moment.
Harbaugh is a douche.
Rooting for Gophers today as well.......and the nitty kitties.....I think the HOOSIERdaddies might give Penn St. A good game today.
BOO big red.......go gophers.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
SvME8imgURAYeKYEyToEUArFzHn0_M6423KD-5nM7xI.jpg
Here's a lil goat with a sly, come hither look just for your birthday! Happy birthday you Scorpio Hawk. Hope it is a great day.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unreal! What a game! My nerves are shot. My voice is gone. I need to relax on Saturdays....not stress!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy Pewp!! Congrats Hawk!

Three of the top four teams fell yesterday. Gotta love a good shake up in the polls.

That was a good, yet totally unexpected game.
You think your Hawks might win but you don't really think your Hawks can win and then that!
That game wore me out. It wore me out because of shit like getting called for roughing the center.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think your Hawks might win but you don't really think your Hawks can win and then that!
That game wore me out. It wore me out because of shit like getting called for roughing the center.

Yeah, how the hell can you not rough the center? Never saw that before. Didn't know it was a possible penalty.

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah. I saw the first reports and thought it was just another of those fake news sites but then I started to research and sure enough! Our thug mentality had gone wild again. Folks are out there showing their love and tolerance in fine form. Hot Shot is a great lil thing. I have never used it but I read about it and for truckers, it might be the best defense (at least for those of us who really don't know how to defend ourselves) since we are not allowed to carry weapons.

Sorry to see the electrical fire stuff. That is scary. Good thing you woke up! Be safe today.
Holy guacamole! Your a Truck driver... and your name is Glowplug....You made a funny! lol I can't believe I didn't see that sooner! The mechanic in me is disappointed in myself. Even though I mostly did small engine and car/pickup truck work, I should have noticed. Bad Saint!

I just had a flashback to when I was working at Numbutts Mopeds in Silver Lake by the dunes. That was a definite tourist town, lot of fun but it was a pain making sure at least 10-12 of the 15 scooters were in good and safe running order.

Morning Numb-Butts!

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

YOUR team helped MY team, Hawkie........If Ohio State can beat Michigan, we have a chance!!! :hug::blowkiss::hug:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Pitt game was a good one to watch......even though I wanted them to get stomped.....lol

That game totally sucked. You have the lead and are well into the 4th quarter with a first and goal to go and what do you do? You throw an interception that Pitt takes all the way down to your 30 yard line and later scores. You get the ball back with a little over 5 minutes to play and you drive to the Pitt 35 yard line and have 3rd and 1 to go for a first. You once again try running the same play they have been stuffing all day and what happens? It gets stuffed again. So rather than kick a field goal and go up by 5 which would force them to score a TD in order to win, what do you do? You decide to run the same play yet again and wind up getting stopped for a loss. They take over on downs with a little over a minute left and mange to get within field goal range with 6 seconds left ... kick is good, game over. Unreal. :(

I was happy to see your team pull off the upset though Hawk!!

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That game totally sucked. You have the lead and are well into the 4th quarter with a first and goal to go and what do you do? You throw an interception that Pitt takes all the way down to your 30 yard line and later scores. You get the ball back with a little over 5 minutes to play and you drive to the Pitt 35 yard line and have 3rd and 1 to go for a first. You once again try running the same play they have been stuffing all day and what happens? It gets stuffed again. So rather than kick a field goal and go up by 5 which would force them to score a TD in order to win, what do you do? You decide to run the same play yet again and wind up getting stopped for a loss. They take over on downs with a little over a minute left and mange to get within field goal range with 6 seconds left ... kick is good, game over. Unreal. :(

I was happy to see your team pull off the upset though Hawk!!

Sorry, Haze. :( Like I said, I wanted Pitt to get stomped. There were quite a few very bad calls in favor of Pitt, too.......but, my opinion doesn't count. That crowd was relentless through it all.

VU Sponsors