Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The blind squirrel found a nut!!!!!!!
Yes they did!! The Broncos blind squirrel found a nut too! A nail biter. Those Saints are one rough team...our QB should get hazardous duty pay. Now the Cowboys are playing the Steelers. Fast moving game! I am listening as I pretend to do something constructive. Hope you birthday was fabulous.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy guacamole! Your a Truck driver... and your name is Glowplug....You made a funny! lol I can't believe I didn't see that sooner! The mechanic in me is disappointed in myself. Even though I mostly did small engine and car/pickup truck work, I should have noticed. Bad Saint!

I just had a flashback to when I was working at Numbutts Mopeds in Silver Lake by the dunes. That was a definite tourist town, lot of fun but it was a pain making sure at least 10-12 of the 15 scooters were in good and safe running order.

Morning Numb-Butts!
LOL! Don't feel badly. Lots of folks never get the connection. I needed a "handle" for the CB (which I never use now because it is just full of fighting and filth anymore....I don't even have one in the truck. I will put one in soon...winter's coming and it is good to have one to tell you when folks are doing 360° on the road ahead!). I heard a woman called glow worm on an XM radio show and Glowplug popped in my head. A new handle was born. No reason whatsoever. I would love to say that I am a "starter" and motivator but I doubt it. LOL It's better than "Crash" which was my first nickname given to me by my mechanic and a few local drivers. I don't damage things as much as when I first started. *head lowered in shame*

Furry mama is my nickname from Hawk because his 36mg homemade Death Grog juice blew my head off! Whew, what a rush with that much nic. That began a lot of jokes about the Grog making hair grow on my back on the tops of my feet. It is even a bit more funny cause I iz female. My name is Janice.

Now you have way more than you ever wanted or needed to know. I am exercising my fingers and typing forever!!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That game totally sucked. You have the lead and are well into the 4th quarter with a first and goal to go and what do you do? You throw an interception that Pitt takes all the way down to your 30 yard line and later scores. You get the ball back with a little over 5 minutes to play and you drive to the Pitt 35 yard line and have 3rd and 1 to go for a first. You once again try running the same play they have been stuffing all day and what happens? It gets stuffed again. So rather than kick a field goal and go up by 5 which would force them to score a TD in order to win, what do you do? You decide to run the same play yet again and wind up getting stopped for a loss. They take over on downs with a little over a minute left and mange to get within field goal range with 6 seconds left ... kick is good, game over. Unreal. :(

I was happy to see your team pull off the upset though Hawk!!
There were so many sacks, turn overs and missed plays in the Broncos - Saints game that I have no idea who was the better team. It was scary.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL! Don't feel badly. Lots of folks never get the connection. I needed a "handle" for the CB (which I never use now because it is just full of fighting and filth anymore....I don't even have one in the truck. I will put one in soon...winter's coming and it is good to have one to tell you when folks are doing 360° on the road ahead!). I heard a woman called glow worm on an XM radio show and Glowplug popped in my head. A new handle was born. No reason whatsoever. I would love to say that I am a "starter" and motivator but I doubt it. LOL It's better than "Crash" which was my first nickname given to me by my mechanic and a few local drivers. I don't damage things as much as when I first started. *head lowered in shame*

Furry mama is my nickname from Hawk because his 36mg homemade Death Grog juice blew my head off! Whew, what a rush with that much nic. That began a lot of jokes about the Grog making hair grow on my back on the tops of my feet. It is even a bit more funny cause I iz female. My name is Janice.

Now you have way more than you ever wanted or needed to know. I am exercising my fingers and typing forever!!

Lol......furry footed mama.....:D

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Lmao 10-4 furry mamma we got a bear trap in the fliffle floofle hobbit hole about 2/3 the way down the armadillos Tailpipe. Over
My last nickname was Noodle if it helps lol Ehlers Danlos has given me the ability to.... Noodle?? Lol A friend saw me jump rope with my arms and said something to the effect of "your arms are like noodles!"

You may be iz of females, but I iz are havings a belly button! :hamster::bunny::stars::stars2:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
cc4016f18ea1b896f1833ab5703cb7ab.jpg

Neighbour pupper

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning knuckles.

First indoor blow fly for summer. It is like a heffalump on steroids size.

Yesterday hit 30 C. Unsure exact translation, but 32 C = 90 F. Monday will be 35. So it is finally hitting warm temps here.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
morning knucks'

i just buried little puggles :(

she had been ill a few weeks, so kinda expected

mum is quite sad, and maria is confuzzled

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will be glad to see the back of 2016.

Hopefully 2017 involves less confrontations with mortality.

Doggies premiership did admittedly soften the crappy year.

Yes, 2017 is going to be a great year, as long as we isolate American politics in to its own little box and don't include it in the overall rating.

Hey, I heard a news story on an area of Austrailia where the people are all directional centric. They greet each other with which direction they're heading. You familiar with this? Are all Australians more in tune to which way they're facing or is it just them?

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning, everyone!

Tough week and I am so happy that it is behind me. I guess I missed some pretty important events.........

Happy Belated Birthday, Glow. I hope you did have a good day.

I'm so sorry, Dan. Lots of hugs for you and your mom.

We are to get 3-6" of snow tonight and we still have our air conditioners in the windows......lol Mike is racing to get them out today but needs a neighbor to help with the huge one. I'll be happy to have them all away. I was reading an article at the end of October about the winter weather in PA this year and they said to be on the lookout the 3rd week of November and that the cold weather would start then......I guess they called that one right. Now I only pray that the 142" of predicted snow this season is WRONG!!! Oye Vey! I'll be in school until July if that happens!

Have a great Saturday and enjoy that college football!

VU Sponsors