Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It cost me $118 aud which Google tells me is $91 of your dollars

I got it off ebay

If 1st link is borked
(you’re borked)

thanks.
that’s right up my geeky alley. It would help me plan mowing day and maybe scare off them young whippersnappers that look like they want to tread on my lawn.

Dagnabbit.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(you’re borked)

thanks.
that’s right up my geeky alley. It would help me plan mowing day and maybe scare off them young whippersnappers that look like they want to tread on my lawn.

Dagnabbit.
All the apartments around here throw the wind sensor off. Or it seems that way. Otherwise so cool so far. Best toy in yonks.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hope it is not the Rona
Not rona. Think I might be immune based on the fact that I’m around literally 100’s of people every day, and wife and daughter had it and only “quarantined“ for about 2 hours then they were both right by me like normal while they recovered for 2 weeks. How I haven’t acquired it (think that I have) is beyond me.

maybe the rona is afraid of treading on me like the whippersnappers are afraid to tread on my lawn. Going to start calling the rona a whippersnapper and give it a dagnabbit and a daggummit.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An American on the radio yesterday said that James harden is selfish. Not a team player

He can score 40 on anyone in the league. But he needs to share it around

Then ranted for 10 minutes that such young kids getting paid 100 million for their shoes spoils them

He didn't mention what sport. But I agree, just quietly

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An American on the radio yesterday said that James harden is selfish. Not a team player

He can score 40 on anyone in the league. But he needs to share it around

Then ranted for 10 minutes that such young kids getting paid 100 million for their shoes spoils them

He didn't mention what sport. But I agree, just quietly
LOL basketball ?

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have some new toys. Pico squeeze 2 and two axial RSA’s. Squeeze is ok. Fire button is on the side, but I can live with it for $20. Axials came today, so I’ll play with them tomorrow at work. Don’t know what kind of coil to put in them though.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope it snows on your weather thingy.
it’s snowing on my thingy all weekend.
I hate winter.
Sorry...
I was lashing out cuz I don’t have a fancy weather thingy and now I really want a fancy weather thingy. and you have a fancy weather thingy and I don’t so I said that I hope it snows on your weather thingy but I really didn’t mean it cuz I gots jealous thingys about your weather thingy and now I’m feeling bad about it even though if it did snow on your thingy I might laugh cuz I’m petty and pitiful but admitting I have a problem is the first step and should count for something.

I should be commended......and lavished with gifts and honors for my heartfelt apologies. The gift of a fancy weather thingy seems appropriate. If everybody chipped in I could probably have it by midweek next week.

chop, chop.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of easy and flexible.....
I ran into my ex fiancée last week in my hometown.
hadn’t seen her in over 20 years and we haven’t spoken in over 35.
she’s on her third unhappy marriage. Weird. Like she might have commitment or loyalty issues.......lol......

Im a bullet dodger extraordinaire.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coworker came back from vacation in Michigan. It was -* and he enjoyed it. But I don’t think he had to mess with chains and black ice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nobody vacations in Michigan. That’s crazy. That’s like saying “I’m going to dinner at Home Depot”. Yeah, there might be some kind of food there but it won’t be a good experience.
at least you don’t have to put up with any wolverines at Home Depot.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry...
I was lashing out cuz I don’t have a fancy weather thingy and now I really want a fancy weather thingy. and you have a fancy weather thingy and I don’t so I said that I hope it snows on your weather thingy but I really didn’t mean it cuz I gots jealous thingys about your weather thingy and now I’m feeling bad about it even though if it did snow on your thingy I might laugh cuz I’m petty and pitiful but admitting I have a problem is the first step and should count for something.

I should be commended......and lavished with gifts and honors for my heartfelt apologies. The gift of a fancy weather thingy seems appropriate. If everybody chipped in I could probably have it by midweek next week.

chop, chop.
apparently the forward forecast bit has to learn barometric pressure over a few months. So it currently thimks that it is always about to rain or storm

otherwise pretty good

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nobody vacations in Michigan. That’s crazy. That’s like saying “I’m going to dinner at Home Depot”. Yeah, there might be some kind of food there but it won’t be a good experience.
at least you don’t have to put up with any wolverines at Home Depot.

He went to see his granddaughter. First one is always special, but I don’t know about going there in the winter.
You’ll see when you get yours. Grandma’s get really excited and will find something for them even if there’s no occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to say that if I’ve offended anybody in any way.....

get over it Nancy.

woke up with a mean streak a mile wide.
run away, run away.
(3 bonus points for identifying the movie reference)

VU Sponsors