VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cold

bab883874afb84740d9a292c4a95f1b8.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
does a percussion massager massage your percussion, or massage tired muscles through a percussive type action?
You use it on your drummer.
back in the day I would often hear hot girls ask our base player or one of the guitar players if they could rub the drummer. It was very exciting.

It could have happened. Couldn’t really hear their conversations but I’m sure that it had to do with rubbing the drummer.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Go out and get more gifts, so Juan isn’t lonely!
So far I got a percussion massager and a new murse to match my moobs for myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol....you use a murse......
not me. I use a manly backpack. Yep, a manly rough and tough backpack. Just like the kids carry their books..........um........never mind.
I like your murse.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lol....you use a murse......
not me. I use a manly backpack. Yep, a manly rough and tough backpack. Just like the kids carry their books..........um........never mind.
I like your murse.

It’s actually a “waist pack”, but I don’t wear it there. Going to try a Kipling to see if it fits in the golf cart better.
We have a spare mini Herschel backpack if you’re interested. Green with a fuzzy front.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s actually a “waist pack”, but I don’t wear it there. Going to try a Kipling to see if it fits in the golf cart better.
We have a spare mini Herschel backpack if you’re interested. Green with a fuzzy front.

I’d name your Kipling Rudyard and your Herschel I’d name walker.
then Rudyard and Walker could come over and play with Juan.
you could bring your drummer rubber and we could play band.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a bunch of slightly used Avengers action figures I can send you.

Won’t that upset your Avenger/beanie baby collection ratio?
when I say toys it’s actually not toys (usually).
I got this toy from Santa...
image.jpg
And it’s not used for grabbing high up or down low stuff.
every night Herk has to play fetch and he has fetch figured out.
I throw it and he runs and gets it. Then he brings it back and drops it 6 feet from me and says “fetch”. I get up off the couch literally a hundred times a night to retrieve said toy and Herk loves every single fetch I make. Told my wife that I need a Helping Hands gripper for fetch and Santa brought one.
to me, this is a toy.
Herk is amazed by my new toy and has it figured out. He now brings the fetch toy back when I throw it and drops it......10 feet away from me....requiring me to get up off the couch to go grab the toy with my new grabber.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Their my grandson’s stuff. He’s into Transformers now, so I don’t think the ratio will be skewed.
Get an extension for the grabber or tie a string to Herk’s toy. Or, get one of those Life Alert thingies.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Their my grandson’s stuff. He’s into Transformers now, so I don’t think the ratio will be skewed.
Get an extension for the grabber or tie a string to Herk’s toy. Or, get one of those Life Alert thingies.

Second time this week somebody has mentioned the life alert to me.
Should I be concerne?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Second time this week somebody has mentioned the life alert to me.
Should I be concerne?
Get the one with monitored call centre. Not the ones that dial 5 selected numbers, which just gets 5 voicemail at 30 seconds a go

Pro Tip is that they are only actually helpful if you wear them. Which is often overlooked with these things.

VU Sponsors