Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Silly roobois.

Is it just me or does anyone else not feel christmasy?
I didn’t feel thanksgivingy either.
my parents and brother and sister died 3 mins into xmas day...I HATE IT AND RELEGION SO SO MUCH!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

ce442b89add162a1960aa5022116d03a.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
***psssst….did he “yuk” donuts??? Why would somebody “yuk” donuts?***

I had a donut today. 2 sales reps brought them in to work today at our pro sales desk. They were obviously day old donuts. Bastards. Who brings day olds when they’re trying to bribe? I could barely eat the nasty thing….or the second one.
He did

Which is why granny and keif both haven't posted for days

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He did

Which is why granny and keif both haven't posted for days

I’m busy in the Christmas spend money mode. Wife still not working, so I’m making sure to get some gifts for myself . So far I got a new golf watch, golf balls, speaker holder, and trying to decide on some irons and driver.
I think granny is still decorating her tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m busy in the Christmas spend money mode. Wife still not working, so I’m making sure to get some gifts for myself . So far I got a new golf watch, golf balls, speaker holder, and trying to decide on some irons and driver.
I think granny is still decorating her tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should get yourself some donuts.
fresh ones.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
it took me a while but i now know how to make my diy recipes taste closer to the commercial ones. i thought origionaly that it may be steeping but on testing i dont believe that it makes much difference, however if i double my sweetner and mix revipe at 50/50 then use a smaller diameter drip tip. yeah, i find it very close ,as after taking a puff i can feel the sugar on my lips.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
paying $2 for 60ml as opposed to $30 lets me be in the position to buy more hardware and conservitives to ensure i will never have to worry about running out of juice. i have given bottles away but as the people keep coming back,i should sell it. a vape shop nearby uses cake flavourings oin their juice!! that sucks.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it took me a while but i now know how to make my diy recipes taste closer to the commercial ones. i thought origionaly that it may be steeping but on testing i dont believe that it makes much difference, however if i double my sweetner and mix revipe at 50/50 then use a smaller diameter drip tip. yeah, i find it very close ,as after taking a puff i can feel the sugar on my lips.
Unflavored. Quick and easy. I can mix 1200ml in 15 minutes.
Ive got a toolbox full of flavorings and additives that I haven’t touched in years.
I kinda miss mixing….but not too much.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do miss the grog. It was a sad day when I finished it off.

never vaped an NET.
Can I get that in 33 and 48 mg?
NET is just flavour concentrate

7ml PG per 1gram tobacco. Put it in the cupboard for 3 months. Then strain through coffee filter. Flavour strength depends on tobacco. Then mix as you would any flavour concentrate

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I miss grannybears…this place won’t be the same without her. She will be missed.

Hold it…it was Mike the monkee not granny the bears that passed away.
wheres she been? Did somebody piss her off?
Did I piss her off?

bet she’s holed up somewhere eating day old donuts.

VU Sponsors