65b792eabccfab922985dee43ffe1e94.jpg
5ea22d7364a7d8ac161698891ba75c32.jpg
89a107d639331e92dfb770a0f165f840.jpg
2fe7256c1d9725e965a4f554a8c8cd73.jpg

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here I am. I am here. Really. Not eating donuts while nekkid camping. It’s really really cold up there now. Got our tree, just in time cause snow is finally coming to the Sierra! Hallelujah 🎄Picking up kids and kidlets at airport tonight from Hawaii…guess they’re bringing the storm with ‘em 😊

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Here I am. I am here. Really. Not eating donuts while nekkid camping. It’s really really cold up there now. Got our tree, just in time cause snow is finally coming to the Sierra! Hallelujah 🎄Picking up kids and kidlets at airport tonight from Hawaii…guess they’re bringing the storm with ‘em 😊
from hawaii to snow geez, welcome home kiddies!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
alright, one more bit of vaping.two days ago the local vape shop had a special on ijoy acme sum ohm tanks. $A5.00 each. they had 6 in stock.i bought them all. yesyerday a guy i speak to seen me vaping on one, he tried it, jeez i want one of them. none left i said, how much were they he asked $30 i said.......he bought one of me for $3o!!!!! lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i thimk that, if the opportunity presented itself, you would still sniff them

good night knuckles. I had a long day

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know that snake?

that is huddy

ask hawkie and granny about huddy

the bastard
Huddy? Only one of the greatest pitchers in the long and storied history of the San Francisco Giants. Oh, sure, there was a year or so that he played for Hawkie’s Braves, but saved his best for THE best! That’s my Huddy 🥰

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Huddy? Only one of the greatest pitchers in the long and storied history of the San Francisco Giants. Oh, sure, there was a year or so that he played for Hawkie’s Braves, but saved his best for THE best! That’s my Huddy 🥰
it makes me realise that your football brings your emotions out like soccer does for us. its great to see passion.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Enough vaping

Treating this place like some kind of vaping forum
i wonder how many people are like me as in believing xmas shouuld stop. the bible is the best book of fiction ever wtitten talking about non-existanp people doing things that did not happen. its a good comedy book.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
hi buddy, donut eaten like i promised it was worse than yuk lol anyways mate i seem to be on restrictions here but someother idiot is not. so i may watch this kindergarden but if i can only reply to a couple, then i will not comment any further. i dont need morons in my life.
so friend, keep on munching donuts and i hope for the best for you. bye mate.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
overcooked donut
You’re a donut:D

so..geordie. What’s your story?
married? Single?
you an oldie but goodie or a young whippersnapper?
(if your a whippersnapper get the hell off my lawn)
multi millionaire living the life of leisure or a working slug like me?
On the run from Interpol or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?

we all kinda know about each other cuz we’ve been hanging here for quite a while. Dog is a master chef and a descendant of Rembrandt. He paints . His paintings are awesome.

Keith lives in Hawaii and is a swede from the Far East. I think he’s into shipping…or transportation……or trafficking stuff…..yeah, think he’s a trafficker.

Grannybears is a retired dancer at Dirty Betty’s. Lots of YouTube vids. Kinda grainy but worth the time. And the $1.99 a minute.

I’m just a knucklehead living in the middle of the U.S. Living in Nebraska undercover for the IOWA HAWKEYE COALITION. Somebody has to keep an eye on the phucking Huskers and I lost so it’s me.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
You’re a donut:D

so..geordie. What’s your story?
married? Single?
you an oldie but goodie or a young whippersnapper?
(if your a whippersnapper get the hell off my lawn)
multi millionaire living the life of leisure or a working slug like me?
On the run from Interpol or the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?

we all kinda know about each other cuz we’ve been hanging here for quite a while. Dog is a master chef and a descendant of Rembrandt. He paints . His paintings are awesome.

Keith lives in Hawaii and is a swede from the Far East. I think he’s into shipping…or transportation……or trafficking stuff…..yeah, think he’s a trafficker.

Grannybears is a retired dancer at Dirty Betty’s. Lots of YouTube vids. Kinda grainy but worth the time. And the $1.99 a minute.

I’m just a knucklehead living in the middle of the U.S. Living in Nebraska undercover for the IOWA HAWKEYE COALITION. Somebody has to keep an eye on the phucking Huskers and I lost so it’s me.
ok. i am divorced but in a de-facto for twenty yeard. i am 67 in a month. my parents brother and sister died in a car crash when i was 6. i was in a coma for 5 moths so i never saw them buried. first words i heard on awakening was a fucking catholic priest saying god needed your faily more that you. i hate xmas beause the accident was on xmas day. i attempted suicide 3 times. i have 3 daughters all in police forcs. i trained to be a sheetmetal worker then i came to australia in 1982 and opened my own sheetmetal business. i sold it 4 yrs ago and moved to tasmania from melbourne. i spent my teens in newcastle in uk. it was a hard area where you learn to take care of yourself. in the past 4 yrs i have had 2 brain emyrisom operations, 1 heart attack and i have had cancer for 18 months. ilike true people and not snydy plastic people who tell tales and run. as one of my empleer said..i mahe a great friend but a c@@t of an enemy. i like soccer and car racing but i only want true friends. life is a shit sandwich..the more bread you have the less shit you eat. yeah i am doing okay buddy. cheers

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
ok. i am divorced but in a de-facto for twenty yeard. i am 67 in a month. my parents brother and sister died in a car crash when i was 6. i was in a coma for 5 moths so i never saw them buried. first words i heard on awakening was a fucking catholic priest saying god needed your faily more that you. i hate xmas beause the accident was on xmas day. i attempted suicide 3 times. i have 3 daughters all in police forcs. i trained to be a sheetmetal worker then i came to australia in 1982 and opened my own sheetmetal business. i sold it 4 yrs ago and moved to tasmania from melbourne. i spent my teens in newcastle in uk. it was a hard area where you learn to take care of yourself. in the past 4 yrs i have had 2 brain emyrisom operations, 1 heart attack and i have had cancer for 18 months. ilike true people and not snydy plastic people who tell tales and run. as one of my empleer said..i mahe a great friend but a c@@t of an enemy. i like soccer and car racing but i only want true friends. life is a shit sandwich..the more bread you have the less shit you eat. yeah i am doing okay buddy. cheers
anyrysm operations i meant, sorry i tried to type fast as i dont usually talk of my past. as there is a lot more,

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just a knucklehead?

do you think that the countless homes and families with A1 shiplap would ever say "just a knucklehead?"

national treasure
Ahhhh, you’re to kind.
I didn’t want to flaunt my lead board cutting status or my prowess with shiplap.
I’m a humble knuckle.

You think grannybears will be OK with me revealing her stint in “show biz”?
She was a 3 time Golden Pole winner.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting bio. Sorry for the hardships. Hope you’re keeping on top of your health issues as best as you can. Good thoughts and vibes coming your way.

I think, if you hang around, that you’ll find the group here to be good, genuine folk. Not many of us left here anymore but the ones that are hold a special place in my heart and have for quite a while. We all just kinda vent and be silly but I always look forward to hearing what everybody has been up to each day.

thanks for sharing your story. It’s nice to have a little insight into the folks you’re dealing with.

and I apologize in advance for the stupid shit that I will say to you or about you in the future. I will be very sorry……………as far as you know.;)

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
they know who they are mate, i am sure it will surface again, if i go onto the porch.

VU Sponsors