Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing good I can say about MN is they know how to build dirt roads. Hard thunder storms on Wednesday with lots of rain, 3+ inches. Out working on mostly dirt roads on Thursday with little to no mud. I brought back the SUV to Avis relatively clean on Friday. I was amazed. I'm sure Avis was amazed as well. Shirtsleeve weather all week except for Wednesday when I looked like a drowned gopher.
From driving dirt/logging roads and making roads himself, the Jeep comes home so dirty hubby has to take it out to nature to beat the mud off everything before going to the car wash where an hour goes by…
but god, it’s engine, lift, tires, turn radius…everything makes it the best for a forester. And off-roading family. Grand Cherokee w/special edition stuffs (One family’s opinion)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last game is Saturday. He and his dad overheard coaches saying he was probably the best of the bunch 🥰⚾🥰
luckily this doesn't say "grandparents"

280982158_2009313735922754_100046268668886894_n.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night knuckles

"Good" might be an overstatement

I feel a bit rudderless and lost, like life has less substance, with the team Cody season drawing to a close

Such is like, I guess. Elite athletes like Cody invest so much into the season. They need time to recover

Every passing season, he is not as young as when he debuted. But I am confident that he still has his best softball to come

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I struggle to strike a ball that’s not moving on the ground. Trying to hit something that’s moving is way above my skill set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. I miss playing golf in my demented moments. Played pretty well jr. and high school. But dad was a (sorta) teacher and we lived on a course etc. I REALLY miss the old Bob Hope Chrysler Classic tournement, where I worked summers and chased guys. Caddies not pros. Better age group for 17ish me. . Keith do you remember Hubie Green pro back in 70’s? I walked past him on putting green and heard him say he’d love to lick my legs………..

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol. I miss playing golf in my demented moments. Played pretty well jr. and high school. But dad was a (sorta) teacher and we lived on a course etc. I REALLY miss the old Bob Hope Chrysler Classic tournement, where I worked summers and chased guys. Caddies not pros. Better age group for 17ish me. . Keith do you remember Hubie Green pro back in 70’s? I walked past him on putting green and heard him say he’d love to lick my legs………..
You could have edited and it would be gone. Except now that I have quoted it, it is forever here... And yes I remember Hubie Green. I got to go to the Bing Crosby Pro-Am at Pebble Beach once with my parents. Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and Bing were funny as all get out...

Leg licking RAWR!!!

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We’re showing our vintage, but I do recall those golfers of yore.
You’re still a hottie
If we weren’t both married, I’d love to lick your legs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
goodnight knuckles

i know that i am not very good at how days work. But i have noticed that i never get pre-emptive good night wishes

my body clock is like fine german clockwork (that was run over by a truck, burned, fell over and fell in the swamp) and it beggars belief

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hawkie is being mighty quiet. Is he out celebrating a new truck, or still in mourning in not getting a new truck, or fill in the blank ____ ???
Hoping the final chapter of “You just can’t make this shit up…the saga of old, used truck buying” is written next week…..hopefully….unless the new title holder passes away….she is in hospice…..

speaking of passing away…just spent maybe the worst day of my life.
My brother went to the hospital a few weeks ago because he couldn’t breathe.
collapsed lung, pneumonia and the found a spot on his lung. Small spot and dr. wasn’t overly worried. It look oldish, but wanted to do a biopsy on it. Took about a week to get that done and more than a week to get it back. I never talked to him about it because our 92 year old mom was driving him, my nephew and niece crazy with constant phone calls and I decided to wait to hear from him. Last night my mom called and said he had 2 weeks to live. Maybe 5 months with intensive, daily treatment. He had been staying at my nephews the last few weeks but mom said he just wanted to go home and be by himself last night.
texted him this morning and asked if he was up for a phone call. Never heard back. Mom had said he was being a tough guy about it and wasn’t going to do any treatments and my mind had him going home and ending it. Nephew and niece aren’t returning texts or answering phones and I’m freaking out. Wife and I are talking about how odd the whole thing is…2 weeks to live but not in the hospital…wife called my mom to see if she had heard from anyone today about anything and her whole story changed. Didn’t know if he was doing treatment for 5 months or doing treatment in 5 months….??????….she is on speaker and I’m just floored by what she’s saying. Wife asked her what the 2 week thing was all about and mom asked what 2 week thing she was talking about…

I don’t think he’s got only 2 weeks….don’t know. Moms mind and memory are suspect at times. My brother isn’t very forthcoming about shit. He and his offspring don’t/won’t answer calls or texts….unless they need something.
He’s getting a text tomorrow telling him I’m calling….he’s to answer when I do because I need to know what’s going on.

other than that not much going on here.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hoping the final chapter of “You just can’t make this shit up…the saga of old, used truck buying” is written next week…..hopefully….unless the new title holder passes away….she is in hospice…..

collapsed lung, pneumonia and the found a spot on his lung. Small spot and dr. wasn’t overly worried. It look oldish, but wanted to do a biopsy on it. Took about a week to get that done and more than a week to get it back. I never talked to him about it because our 92 year old mom was driving him, my nephew and niece crazy with constant phone calls and I decided to wait to hear from him. Last night my mom called and said he had 2 weeks to live. Maybe 5 months with intensive, daily treatment. He had been staying at my nephews the last few weeks but mom said he just wanted to go home and be by himself last night.
texted him this morning and asked if he was up for a phone call. Never heard back. Mom had said he was being a tough guy about it and wasn’t going to do any treatments and my mind had him going home and ending it. Nephew and niece aren’t returning texts or answering phones and I’m freaking out. Wife and I are talking about how odd the whole thing is…2 weeks to live but not in the hospital…wife called my mom to see if she had heard from anyone today about anything and her whole story changed. Didn’t know if he was doing treatment for 5 months or doing treatment in 5 months….??????….she is on speaker and I’m just floored by what she’s saying. Wife asked her what the 2 week thing was all about and mom asked what 2 week thing she was talking about…

I don’t think he’s got only 2 weeks….don’t know. Moms mind and memory are suspect at times. My brother isn’t very forthcoming about shit. He and his offspring don’t/won’t answer calls or texts….unless they need something.
He’s getting a text tomorrow telling him I’m calling….he’s to answer when I do because I need to know what’s going on.

fuck

based on my limited knowledge

the 2 week option equates to high on morphine and feeling rather ok

long option is suffering but allows time

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I don’t “like” this
oh Hawkie, I am so sorry for your brother and for you and the lack of real communication. Geez, leg wrappin hugs, Hawkie ❤️

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thing is until I talk to my brother I don’t know what to even think.
at first the doc said small spot but it looked like it had been there for a while. And that was after an MRI. He originally thought that if anything it might need some minor treatment if any at all. he wanted to biopsy…then I’m told 2 weeks and none of those dummies in Georgia answer phones, return calls or texts. That pisses me and my boss..errr..wife off to no end. We put up with that kind of shit for 15 years when we lived down there with them. Boss tells me to chill till we can find out.

And Cyndi Crawford is STILL in her prime. Youknowwhatimsayin?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All I can say is WOW.

Prayers for your brother, you, and family @Hawkizefan
Thanks.
cant dwell on it till I know what’s really up. I just put in my 3rd text to him. Maybe he will reply.

now….I think we should devote some serious time on Cyndi in her prime.
In her ”prime” or a week ago Tuesday….I think I’m good with either.
and it’s not because I’m not picky because I’m really ver……..ok….not THAT picky but it’s Cyndi Crawford we’re talking about. Heck, I’m pretty much down with any of the gals down at dirty Betty’s. Except Carl-a….( not sure why she spells it that way but her Adam’s apple really freaks me out). But if your in a fight or need a car lifted off something she’s your girl.

VU Sponsors