$30 worth of $3/$4 sauces

047f844fc8aa820201bd47a600b0d771.jpg

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice.
what sauces did you get?
little known fact: duck sauce is actually made from kittens. I swear it’s true.

tomorrow might be a good day. Supposed to be a good day. I really need a good day. The last few weeks have been very trying.

duck sauce is purrrrrfect.
what makes it a good day?

a truck
b cyndi crawford
c somefink brother related
d ribs
e rubbed butt
f other

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
definitely

the 2 different boots reminds me of a final we played

lin jong had an injured shoulder, and we were playing a team of boof heads

so, trainers strapped the wrong shoulder. And opposition players kept shoving his good but strapped shoulder with fisty cuffs
Lol….smart trainers.
tricked the boof heads.

I’m “sick” today. **cough, cough**…..didn’t make it in to work today. Maybe not tomorrow either. Lots of personal things to take care of. Luckily I have days to burn. When I call in my coworkers freak that I’m not there. When I ask how many sick days they have left they say 1 or none…and I’ve got like 10 or 12. I need to burn some more. They won’t pay me for them when they fire me.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Take that time Hawkie.
dribs=yum❤️
Dribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribsdribs………

A ray of sunshine today. Not trying to brag or anything but if I feel like running up to the supermarket or cruising down to the local malt shoppe or just going through a car wash to clean up my ride…..I can do that any time I want to….just like an adult….just like a normal adult. I don’t even need permission or ask for somebody else’s keys, I can just do it. Anytime I want. Whenever I want. For any reason. Doesn’t even have to be a good reason. Nannernannerbooboo.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW
i have Covid. Hubby good for now. Immunocompromised sis was gonna come over and I had a cold for a couple days so I tested. This mornin daughter and son-in-law positive. Niece, her hubby and babies too. She and one baby already negative, they were positive last week.
so PEWP.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW
i have Covid. Hubby good for now. Immunocompromised sis was gonna come over and I had a cold for a couple days so I tested. This mornin daughter and son-in-law positive. Niece, her hubby and babies too. She and one baby already negative, they were positive last week.
so PEWP.

I have it too. Came home early from work feeling like pewp. Wife is negative so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good night

And I mean that from the heart
***tucks in blankets…
Smooches forhead….***
nite nite Rooboy….

don’t know for a fact but bet I could beat Cody in an arm wresting thingy…
HEY CODY….WANNA ARM WRESTLE????

I ran WAAAYYY faster than a coworker expected the other day…he couldn’t catch me….told him I was outta shape….fat..and I dont give a shit….
then I called him a bitch and nannernannerbooedbooed him….
might be old but I know what’s what.

come @ me…..I DARE you….

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Three day weekend and no flying this week to MN. Actually no more flying to MN as my boss decided to move me to working in North and South Dakota. The people at the hotel I stay at in the Minneapolis area were sad, the bartender gave me my drinks for free! Hmm, maybe they were glad to see go...

Still no date for my hip replacement as my insurance company must have sent doc the approval letter via a very lethargic snail. :(

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Three day weekend and no flying this week to MN. Actually no more flying to MN as my boss decided to move me to working in North and South Dakota. The people at the hotel I stay at in the Minneapolis area were sad, the bartender gave me my drinks for free! Hmm, maybe they were glad to see go...

Still no date for my hip replacement as my insurance company must have sent doc the approval letter via a very lethargic snail. :(
good luck on hip

are the dakotas fucked? fuckable? "fuck dakotas"?

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Well, at least you’re used to the cold?😳?
one of my best friends is from Watertown, SD
someone stepped on the snail… keep us informed

VU Sponsors