Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it when we start a new page. The last page was starting to smell funny.

It’s just good form to dislike California sports…..and actual parts of California.
As a general rule.
Ummmmm, no.
there are 2 Californias.
southern; you can have it, I sure don’t want it.
Northern California which rocks in every way, as do its teams.
(Psssst, although I’m a San Diego chargers fan too)

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although SoCal has some AWESOME golf courses. Speaking of which:
keif, golfer man, in one month hubby and I and brother and wife are being hosted for 3 days at Riviera CC because we’re donating some of great grampa’s golf memorabilia to their Thomas room. (George C. Who built course) They will host Olympic golf for LA in 28. Anyway, bro and wife are playing a round and we’re following in cart. Then lunch with president and vp of club and pics of us handing things over. Plus we’re staying in a couple of their few top floor guest rooms. Plus the guy who got this together after seeing our Thomas stuff is USGA’s director of museums and history, and he’ll be there to show us around, along with Riviera’s museum guy.
Phew! I’m done. I had to get that out. It’s a big dill for us 🙃

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Although SoCal has some AWESOME golf courses. Speaking of which:
keif, golfer man, in one month hubby and I and brother and wife are being hosted for 3 days at Riviera CC because we’re donating some of great grampa’s golf memorabilia to their Thomas room. (George C. Who built course) They will host Olympic golf for LA in 28. Anyway, bro and wife are playing a round and we’re following in cart. Then lunch with president and vp of club and pics of us handing things over. Plus we’re staying in a couple of their few top floor guest rooms. Plus the guy who got this together after seeing our Thomas stuff is USGA’s director of museums and history, and he’ll be there to show us around, along with Riviera’s museum guy.
Phew! I’m done. I had to get that out. It’s a big dill for us

WOW. That is awesome!
The closest I will probably get is tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
31 to 14 is a pretty convincing win

unless golden gophers is gopher's team. In which case 31-14 is a galant effort by both teams

Kind of a BLINDSQUIRRELS type game.
First half was garbage. Second half they found a nut.
The last week or 2 has been crazy with family crap and it continued yesterday.
I finally told everyone I’m done till Monday. Going home and watching the game and sleeping all day Sunday.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning! Our Bunco group went to our minor league River Cats game last night. 13 of us in a large lovely bus/limo meant no driving. And they won. And great fireworks after!

I'm currently preparing for bed

The river cats, who are a minor league bunco team, won? This was celebrated with fireworks following limousines chauffeur?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
sometimes, i contemplate the sad state of the world. I reflect on all the despair, all the pain

and i think "why?"

then, i remember the huddy incident. And you can hardly blame anybody in that context for violence etc
Bazturd turncoat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet there are certain people that just don’t get this like the 3 of us do.
It’s truly mind boggling.

VU Sponsors