Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2hhd2tleWVzcG9ydHMtY29tLzIwMjAvMDQvNjlhNmMxN2UtMDgzMTIwMTlfaW93YWZvb3RiYWxsdnNtaWFtaW9oMDA2LmpwZw.jpg

crowd for hawkie mowing thong day :confetti:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i think that i hate the colts in nfl
especially the team that did that thing that one time
Well the Colts did in fact do that thing one time, and even though they came to Indiana when they did that thing, I refuse to root for them since it was such an underhanded way to do that thing. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why they wanted to run away from Baltimore but the way they did it...

From Wikipedia, about that thing the Colts did
"The city of Indianapolis, Indiana, made an offer for the Colts franchise to move there. Baltimore was unsuccessful at persuading them to stay, so the city government attempted to get the state legislature to condemn the Colts franchise and give ownership to another group that would promise to keep the Colts in Baltimore. Oakland, California, had just had some success in court trying the same tactic with the Oakland Raiders. Under the threat of eminent domain from the city of Baltimore, the franchise moved to Indianapolis in the middle of the night on March 29, 1984."

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the Colts did in fact do that thing one time, and even though they came to Indiana when they did that thing, I refuse to root for them since it was such an underhanded way to do that thing. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why they wanted to run away from Baltimore but the way they did it...

From Wikipedia, about that thing the Colts did
"The city of Indianapolis, Indiana, made an offer for the Colts franchise to move there. Baltimore was unsuccessful at persuading them to stay, so the city government attempted to get the state legislature to condemn the Colts franchise and give ownership to another group that would promise to keep the Colts in Baltimore. Oakland, California, had just had some success in court trying the same tactic with the Oakland Raiders. Under the threat of eminent domain from the city of Baltimore, the franchise moved to Indianapolis in the middle of the night on March 29, 1984."

Moving in the middle of the night is a great problem solver.

Sorry Linda……..you crazy ass b@tch.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huh, small world, I've said that exact phrase myself, every word of it.
Lol….
Either it’s the same Linda or all Linda’s be crazy.
My Linda hid her crazy for over a year then the crazy clawed it’s way out of the darkness it had been banished to and it made it clear it was never going back.
We didn’t actually live together but we each had stuff at the others place. She was at work and I dropped all her stuff off, grabbed mine and ran like hell.
I felt guilty but she had gone bat shit crazy. She rarely cooked but suddenly had a fetish of sharpening knives….constantly. Could not close my eyes around her.
Lots of other warning flags and I’m to pretty to be slashed in my sleep. And I’m kinda a weiner and not sure that I could take sweet, normal Linda in a fight.(she was an athlete). I’m sure demon Linda would have her way with me.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since you're in the future you need to wait for us to catch up...

I’ve been sick since Friday……but I keep going to work….I don’t know why….
Only 2 hours yesterday……full day today……..whole damn house has it….cept
Herk…….mama bears has been to the doc twice…..she’s a wiener……..

Football…..yay….

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
457168399_827176536269445_7209415186345622136_n.jpg

2 in a row as well as best captain

MVP is voted by the players
There is also Coaches Award, which is good. But he didn't win this year
The Brownlow Medal as voted by umpires is the most publicly adored. I think it's stupid. He has never won that one, but has come very close. Was short priced favourite a couple of times without winning

He is also really boring. Private school dweeb

VU Sponsors