Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do murikan kidlets play that game where you have to answer everything that someone says with "In my pants"

It just came to mind. And I am wondering why not something that implies that nothing will go wrong. I mean, surely we never expected that to end well for anybody

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do murikan kidlets play that game where you have to answer everything that someone says with "In my pants"

It just came to mind. And I am wondering why not something that implies that nothing will go wrong. I mean, surely we never expected that to end well for anybody
Kidlets?
Hell, I play that game......and I didn’t even know it was a game..........and I ain’t playin.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty sure that that dentist barracks for essendon, the fuskers, huddy, and also hates golf, and the 9ers

How rude. Wanted to do 13 fillings. So I said that I would just wait for the long public system waiting list

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
104??? Piddly little 104?
we’re supposed to be 111, followed by 109.
🙁😳🙁
No humididiitty there like here.
was in phoenix with 119 once and that felt better than here at 95....maybe.
humidity is only 44% right now so not bad. It can run in the 60s a lot during summer because of the dew on all the crops burning off every morning.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No humididiitty there like here.
was in phoenix with 119 once and that felt better than here at 95....maybe.
humidity is only 44% right now so not bad. It can run in the 60s a lot during summer because of the dew on all the crops burning off every morning.
Yeah, no thanks on the humididitty. Lived teen years outside Palm Springs…DRY heat.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My doggies play at the cattery in Geelong tomorrow. Thoughts, prayers welcome

They are an in form side. With us coming off our bye, which is bad juju. At one of the two most hostile grounds in the league

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
82 and partly cloudy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i had you picked as 70s max

hardware-cloud.jpg

VU Sponsors