Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
everybody safe from storms?

knuckles? i am australian. Some people won't travel here, because we have snakes and spiders

but knuckles? our fucking air doesn't try to kill us! the ground is also reasonably sturdy and not prone to moving randomly

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There is probably no pleasant way to say this

But knuckles? I don't think that your country is very good at weather

We suck at SOOOOOOOOOOOO many things that weather, and sucking at it, is so far down the list that most of us just say “pfffft”…
Most people are more concerned with the dastardly actions of Huddy and deadie Freddie and waiting for the best time to interject a “fuck nebraska……and Wisconsin…….and some others too”.
At least we don’t harbor egg laying mammals and our toilet water swirls the proper direction.

And other stuff….
Don’t get me started. I’ve had a rough day.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm about a month into virtually no nicotine

I am still using WTA, Whole Tobacco Alkaloids. Which by nature has nicotine. It's all the alkaloids in their natural ratios. So about 92% nic. 8% minor alkaloids. And of that 8%, about half of that is basically degraded nic like if you leave it in the sun

But 1ml of 36mg WTA per 100ml batch

Even vaping zero nicotine is quite illegal here now, without Dr clearance

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m hanging with my kiddos for a couple days…baseball, both to play and to watch (GO PADRES), horse riding lessons, bike riding and more…much more… big kids ran away for 4 days , and other grandma will have kiddos Saturday after Cody’s game. 2 nights each and such easy kids. 😍

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My son-in-law would disagree. He did not go there, but was born and raised in Seattle. I don’t know if it’s the air and/or water, but he’s a dedicated fan of most of the sports teams there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please extend my sympathy for what my HAWKEYES did to his puppies yesterday. The blindsquirrels found the whole nut bucket.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3cec412093eb000b8f7b860518921689.jpg
3d346a311ef451acf7fd4635565823e5.jpg
d7151e40f212edfe1f99216eb70e9652.jpg
d4f8dd0c0d0dae0967f2b7e94359e7af.jpg
ecc7b3d084e1e9f34de578051c119cd4.jpg
bda4c4a6d3e182b23b052f80d8e8fb81.jpg
3d89543bb88436229df4267a820c7a2a.jpg
009752b0d7b1ee4b0794d3f15035dbc4.jpg
d61541f0eb386ace18a17633c4d100d8.jpg

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi, knuckles

i am just settling to sleep

ya know, the ancient mystics said "Wisdom is realising that you know nothing"

which is pretty solid advice when you live around 2500 years before huddy

2020s wisdom is knowing fuck huddy

g'night

Sometimes I wonder about you then you say things like this and I wonder why I wonder about the guy from down under.
2500 years from now people will be quoting you. These will be called “Dogisms”. They will be in the form of chants and concluded with “fuck Huddy, fuck Huddy, Freddie’s dead”. Nobody will know anything about what they are saying or why. It will just be wisdom passed down through time and attributed to Dog the almighty.

And to think we were all here at the very beginning.
Chills up my spine………..and my nether regions.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m baaaack!
just a little jaunt to The Riv, as it’s called by people in the know 🤣. Riviera Country Club. Tom Brady was there both days and we missed him. However, we were the foursome behind Dustin Johnson, or DJ, as folks in the know call him. Or Wayne Gretzky’s son in law… Got to watch him and I think John Hamm on the first tee, hangin’ out with them…haha…
what an incredibly beautiful golf course, Omg. Y’all can see it every January when the pros play the Genesis Open.
Bro and sis in law played ok, and we had caddies who told us the dirt on the actors and their houses. Julie Andrews lived next door to Mel Brooks, and they had a “tryst” and Mel Brooks wife planted huge trees between the houses and blocking Julie’s view of the ocean. We could see this, lol! The Sackler family (opioids) built a house then applied for membership (250,000) and were denied😳😁🤣
we had fun. My knee hurts. Monday I get a new one 😊

VU Sponsors