Become a Patron!
Hello guys, I was looking for a gold G-Priv for my birthday and found one on Vapingbest.com , I was quite sceptical about the authenticity but I saw a couple of other posts on reddit etc saying it's a legitimate website. Having the logo of this forum on the page as well made me think it is indeed legitimate. I ordered the kit on Monday the 21st, I haven't got an e-mail to give me a tracking number yet, I have made 4 attempts to contact them through various emails but I haven't got an answer yet... Does anynody know about the legitimacy of the website? Can someone help? Thanks in advance, Nasos

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
See they are very active on this subforum, I don't understand why they wouldn't answer my e-mails...

Maybe No Stock!

My best advice: Make a post in their forum here and ask about your order!.

I did send a PM and he posted on the forum after I sent it but he didn't answer me. I have posted a threat on his subforum. The website clearly stated it was in stock and it was not a preorder, even so, wht would he not just contact me and say that? I am assuming he is just dodging me, very dissapointing...

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are ordering from China. Don't expect snap responses to emails, nor ultra fast shipping. I've ordered from them before and got what I ordered 15 days later.

He is still writing new posts and not answering to me, this is ridiculous, it's even humiliating avoiding your own customers. Vapingbest.com has failed, and of course I will write quite a few reviews about it online.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
6Mv3k_s-200x150.gif

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello guys, I was looking for a gold G-Priv for my birthday and found one on Vapingbest.com , I was quite sceptical about the authenticity but I saw a couple of other posts on reddit etc saying it's a legitimate website. Having the logo of this forum on the page as well made me think it is indeed legitimate. I ordered the kit on Monday the 21st, I haven't got an e-mail to give me a tracking number yet, I have made 4 attempts to contact them through various emails but I haven't got an answer yet... Does anynody know about the legitimacy of the website? Can someone help? Thanks in advance, Nasos
vapingbest

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered a few different things from them and never had any issues. However, I never order anything other than drip tips, silicone cases, etc from china. The savings is never worth the wait, IMO. If you are going to order from China, be prepared to wait for everything. It's only been 4 days, maybe hold off on the "threats" for another few days.

avyrus666

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just an FYI

We ALL go through this ordering online. Especially this time of year.

Example:
I ordered from VaporDNA (one of THE BEST) on Wednesday. My order JUST updated TODAY to say USPS is awaiting the item.

They're all SLAMMED this time of year - just chill.

***EDIT: Forgot to mention VaporDNA is in the United States. Any other time I order there wouldn't be an excuse for it but after all it IS the holidays and today is CYBER MONDAY.

I am having the same exact problem, I for one believe this is fraud. I have endless contacted this website and they are not busy at all, I even called both of their "warehouses" and its inactive. They lie about their inventory and service. Very unprofessional. I am ashamed I didn't look into the legitimacy of this website prior to my purchase. It turns out many have had issues with this distributor in the past. I am awaiting to file a dispute unless they contact me soon. 2 weeks and no response from these guys. I agree that it may be hard for some companys this month to deal with such things, but like I said a lot of people has had problems with this website if you do some research, they should have no excuses.

Last edited:
I am having the same exact problem, I for one believe this is fraud. I have endless contacted this website and they are not busy at all, I even called both of their "warehouses" and its inactive. They lie about their inventory and service. Very unprofessional. I am ashamed I didn't look into the legitimacy of this website prior to my purchase. It turns out many have had issues with this distributor in the past. I am awaiting to file a dispute unless they contact me soon. 2 weeks and no response from these guys. I agree that it may be hard for some companys this month to deal with such things, but like I said a lot of people has had problems with this website if you do some research, they should have no excuses.
UPDATE: Surprising half hour later after I post this they respond. Hopefully my issue is resolved

avyrus666

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Technically yes. I asked for a complete refund and PayPal shot me the email almost instantly. Still would not recommend this website though.
Well shit, that's a good resolution if I've ever seen one!

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same issue here guys, 7 day since payment but order still not shipped, no reply to my emails and no refund...
Vapingbest does have a forum here, have you started a thread in their forum to alert them of the issue you are having?

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes i have
I see you have replied in one of their threads, that is a good start but they may not see a response from you for some time.

My recommendation is you start a new thread in their forum. It will stand out like a sore thumb against all of the threads they have created.

You could title it "Vapingbest has had my money for 7 days and no shipping information" or something similar.

I see you have replied in one of their threads, that is a good start but they may not see a response from you for some time.

My recommendation is you start a new thread in their forum. It will stand out like a sore thumb against all of the threads they have created.

You could title it "Vapingbest has had my money for 7 days and no shipping information" or something similar.
ok, thx a lot!

VU Sponsors