Become a Patron!

Reuleaux RX 200.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you're into TC, crazy builds, custom screens, and tinkering around with escribe then get the DNA. If all those things are not important to you get the RX.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I did a bad job of making sure my batts were charged... first time I've had to switch to another mod after two months of the RX. The OG VTC feels fucking weird in my hand...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkshaft

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys need your advice, between rx200, and cuboid, the downside for me concerning rx200 that it's TC seems not accurate, and not sure if it's pocket friendly or not. Concerning cuboid downside the amp limit, that it won't give even above 100w with certain ohms. I need battery life, power, a working TC device, and a device i can take anywhere. So what is your recommendations? Thank you.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Guys need your advice, between rx200, and cuboid, the downside for me concerning rx200 that it's TC seems not accurate, and not sure if it's pocket friendly or not. Concerning cuboid downside the amp limit, that it won't give even above 100w with certain ohms. I need battery life, power, a working TC device, and a device i can take anywhere. So what is your recommendations? Thank you.
The TC is fine on the RX. I have one and I only Vape in TC.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The TC is fine on the RX. I have one and I only Vape in TC.

Especially when you can adjust the TCR yourself.

RX200
Pocketable? Not really.
TC? Works fine.
Battery life? Amazing.
Durability? Excellent.
Limit? .1 in wattage mode and .05 in TC

The only thing I see as advantages to the Cuboid is that it fits better in the pocket and has a larger display. It can't really do 200W because of the 2 battery limitation. I'd go RX all day.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Especially when you can adjust the TCR yourself.

RX200
Pocketable? Not really.
TC? Works fine.
Battery life? Amazing.
Durability? Excellent.
Limit? .1 in wattage mode and .05 in TC

The only thing I see as advantages to the Cuboid is that it fits better in the pocket and has a larger display. It can't really do 200W because of the 2 battery limitation. I'd go RX all day.

But the little cuboid ways just as much as the rx I have both and the cuboid is a fucking brick lol

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But the little cuboid ways just as much as the rx I have both and the cuboid is a fucking brick lol

The black one looks like a grade school eraser. That's why I got the SS. LOL

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've read that. Only issue for portability with the RX is the shape. Bearable, but a bit bulky in the pocket. I'd likely take my iPV D2 and a couple extra batts if I'm going to be walking around all day, but then again I'd probably have a backpack to put my RX in anyway...

darkshaft

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's my first day on this forum, and i am glad i joined. I am still skeptical about size and durability of rx200, but i might just pull the trigger and buy one, just hope no magnets will come out, or board fry and not read the batteries. By the way, how is battery life of Rx200 compared to cuboid?

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've read that. Only issue for portability with the RX is the shape. Bearable, but a bit bulky in the pocket. I'd likely take my iPV D2 and a couple extra batts if I'm going to be walking around all day, but then again I'd probably have a backpack to put my RX in anyway...

I got the cuboid for out and about put it my pocket realized I had to buy a belt. It weighed my pants down lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

c75fb581b3822adbb6ebe00b942463bb.jpg
Or you could get one of these.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's my first day on this forum, and i am glad i joined. I am still skeptical about size and durability of rx200, but i might just pull the trigger and buy one, just hope no magnets will come out, or board fry and not read the batteries. By the way, how is battery life of Rx200 compared to cuboid?
I just answered that on another thread lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My RX lives in my knife roll for work unless I'm on break (I'm a cook) and durability isn't even a worry of mine. It's Jwrapped so I won't get any scratches. If you're really worried about it get a silicone sleeve. At $45, is it that much of a concern? Hell, get both, decide on one and sell the other!

darkshaft

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My RX lives in my knife roll for work unless I'm on break (I'm a cook) and durability isn't even a worry of mine. It's Jwrapped so I won't get any scratches. If you're really worried about it get a silicone sleeve. At $45, is it that much of a concern? Hell, get both, decide on one and sell the other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I dont care much about scratches, i will get a cover, i meant by durability the chip itself not failing on me after a couple of months

darkshaft

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are the things that you dislike in rx200 other than the form factor?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
baafe89576b6a02be1a24c089a414f5e.jpg
Three batts in a compact 200w $45 mod is a winner for me..batts goes for days on a single charge..and its a compact mod, not as big as folks sometimes think.. The smallest mod I own, the 75w single batt IPVD2 on the left for size comparison.. Just sayin

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got 5 regulated mods and the RX is my favorite by far. Everything else has been collecting dust!

Me too. I have a Sig 75, X Cube, VT 200, SX Mini, and both Reuleauxs. The Reuleaux's are my favorite. I just ordered a Vapor Flask Classic though. I'll have it by the end of the week. Who knows, it may take the dual Crown from the Reuleauxs.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too. I have a Sig 75, X Cube, VT 200, SX Mini, and both Reuleauxs. The Reuleaux's are my favorite. I just ordered a Vapor Flask Classic though. I'll have it by the end of the week. Who knows, it may take the dual Crown from the Reuleauxs.

I was thinking about a Stout myself!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was thinking about a Stout myself!

It was a tough decision for me but a lot of people are having battery issues with the Stout. I ordered mine from 12 south. They have the Classic for $85. Best price I've seen so far. Never ordered from them before so we'll see. I took black but I wanted SS. At that price I can't complain.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a tough decision for me but a lot of people are having battery issues with the Stout. I ordered mine from 12 south. They have the Classic for $85. Best price I've seen so far. Never ordered from them before so we'll see. I took black but I wanted SS. At that price I can't complain.

Just out of pure laziness on my part, what's the battery issue?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently not all 26650's fit. Lack of quality 26650's. Battery sag issues as well.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently not all 26650's fit. Lack of quality 26650's. Battery sag issues as well.

Well sumbitch. I'm out then. Besides I REALLY don't need to buy another mod!

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just ordered a Vapor Flask Classic though. I'll have it by the end of the week. Who knows, it may take the dual Crown from the Reuleauxs.
Looking forward to seeing what you think of it. It's currently the mod in which I'm most interested.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
The board is the same as the rx
The question is more one of how well the ergonomics work, the build quality (fit, finish), how well the battery cover works, etc. The firmware, display and MOA I expect will be little different, if any, from the RX, which I imagine isn't much different, if any, from my eVic-VTC Mini.

And, man, is this PB Parfait I'm vaping right now ever damn tasty!

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The question is more one of how well the ergonomics work, the build quality (fit, finish), how well the battery cover works, etc. The firmware, display and MOA I expect will be little different, if any, from the RX, which I imagine isn't much different, if any, from my eVic-VTC Mini.

And, man, is this PB Parfait I'm vaping right now ever damn tasty!

The screen on the rx is way different from the evic. Flask uses same menu function as the rx. 3 clicks to change modes ext.... Just it is more reasonable to carry around than rx...lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The screen on the rx is way different from the evic. Flask uses same menu function as the rx. 3 clicks to change modes ext.... Just it is more reasonable to carry around than rx...lol

I had a 40w vapor flask clone and I loved it. Should have never sold it. Love the way it feels and carries.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a flask dna 40 love it.

I was in a bar one night and this hipster offered me a ridiculous amount of money for it. 4x what I paid for it. Lol. Been missing it ever since.

gtrtech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had a 40w vapor flask clone and I loved it. Should have never sold it. Love the way it feels and carries.

I got one from GB on a black friday flash sale,other than the 510 connector I really like it.

darkshaft

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone faced a problem with 510 connection of rx200? Like not making connection or ohm jumping, or 510 pin pushed down.

VU Sponsors