Become a Patron!

BOSS MAN TOM

This is a review of Goodejuice's Wild Turkey Tobacco naturally extracted tobacco flavor ejuice. The juice I'm vaping is 12mg nicotine strength. I'm vaping out of a Kanger Subox Mini, .5 ohm coil (though the subox reads this one at .6), 16.5 watts.

Let me begin by saying I have been vaping Goodejuice NETs exclusively for over a year now, and I have never been dissatisfied with the juice. I have experienced problems such as burnt taste and short coil life due to gunk, but these issues are typical of any NET juice, so I read. Until this month I had been vaping with a Kanger Evod at 1.5 ohms, and the issues I mentioned were a lot more prevalent then than they are now on my Subox, not to mention I had issues with the evod equipment itself such as coil leakage to the electrical contact on the battery Switching to the Subox not only eliminated the leakage issues but also gave me control over power output, greatly increasing vaping quality. A major factor in the reduction of burning and gunk with my NETs is vaping at a considerably lower wattage than for instance my wife does with her blueberry flavor. Another thing to keep in mind especially when switching from a pen vape to a subohm system like I have done is to keep the air vent wide open and pull hard when vaping. Also it is best to keep power discharge time under 5 seconds, even at low wattage. Low power output over a short discharge time and high airflow keeps the coil and juice cool and therefore the delicate flavor compounds in the juice are vaped and not burnt. Heat is the sworn enemy of enjoyment when vaping NETs.

Now, though I am well-familiar with Wild Turkey, I'm going to pull a fresh vape for an immediate impression. Here goes. And done. The flavor of Wild Turkey is what I always wanted from my old Camels back when I was on the old Virginia killing sticks: the smell of a freshly-opened pack. This juice tastes exactly like the smell of an unopened pack of Camel full-flavor cigarettes. Burning the cigarette was always a bit of a disappointment when it came to flavor, because the flavor of the tobacco was changed from that of the leaf itself to that of, obviously, smoke. Therefore, this vape in my opinion surpasses the flavor of the cigarettes themselves. It's like a dream come true. If I had to note any difference whatsoever it would be the presence of an almost exclusive Turkish tobacco flavor, whereas Camel fulls were a blend of Turkish and American tobaccos and tasted as such. I would compare the flavor to Camel Turkish Golds, but they are light cigarettes, where this is definitely a full-flavor (yet mild and silky-smooth) NET vape.

The initial flavor is caramel, closely followed by the rich, fruity (somewhat raisin), quality that is definitive of Turkish tobacco. The finish has a clean, ever-so-slightly astringent (think lettuce), ever-so slightly smoky character to it. Just enough of the best parts of Turkish tobacco smoke to be satisfying to my ex-smoker's palette. The flavor is not that complex compared to other NET juices like Goodejuice Patriot. It tastes like Turkish tobacco alone. The flavor has a singular progression of flavor characteristics with a well-defined beginning, middle and end. I love exhaling through the nose and mouth simultaneously to activate the olfactory sense as well, allowing me to enjoy this vape to the fullest extent. The purity and exquisite nature of the flavor is reminiscent of how one would respect a fine, single-malt scotch. But like a single-malt scotch, the flavor may be refined, but it is certainly full and engaging, not light or delicate.

That wraps it up for this review. I hope it was helpful to anyone considering trying vaping or NETs for the first time or to anyone familiar with NETs interested in trying a new juice. Goodejuice NETs are the only ones I have tried, but I hear nothing but rave reviews about the producer. I have tried Wild Turkey, Perique, Lizard Tail, GJ4, Godfather, and Perique in their NET line, and each one is a success in my book (though some are not particularly my cup of tea, that's just my bias).

Thanks everyone, and comment if you please below.

Your Humble Servant,
BOSS MAN TOM

Chef Pete

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Excellent review Tom! You clearly are passionate about this juice. I'll have to order a bottle soon. I tried it a year or so ago when I was vaping it in a Nautilus on a Vamo VV. I can only imagine how it will vape in my Crown.

VU Sponsors