Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I do, ej!! <3:blowkiss:

Dude... omg your post over there brought tears to my eyes. BIG MONSTER HUG to you. I am so sorry for you loss, and you have my gratitude.
No need to sorry. My brother faught for what he believed in. He lost his life but he lives on in my memory. I'm proud of what he did for us. And I will be damned if I will let someone piss on his legacy.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No need to sorry. My brother faught for what he believed in. He lost his life but he lives on in my memory. I'm proud of what he did for us. And I will be damned if I will let someone piss on his legacy.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
thank you bro, and I think you know, it will be a old day in hell before we let anyone do it either

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm pretty sure life is Monday now
little_girl_crying.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hey how was your day?

-- oh it was a total fucking roller coaster 3 hour long meeting and good news, followed by several hours of complete irrationality for the benefit of someone else's amusement.
-- and tomorrow is torture therapy day. - yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I wake up in 3.5hours

well it sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hey how was your day?

-- oh it was a total fucking roller coaster 3 hour long meeting and good news, followed by several hours of complete irrationality for the benefit of someone else's amusement.
-- and tomorrow is torture therapy day. - yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I wake up in 3.5hours

:hug:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey how was your day?

❤️

VU Sponsors