Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I take 20mg of Prednisone a day so I can breathe. It doesn't bother me.
Oh Pete, that would just throw me in jail. But, I do know what a great medicine it can be, and a seriously useful drug. My cat has been on it for a couple months now. It certainly does what it needs to for many people. I'm really glad it gives you the relief you need, too.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The pharmacist told me that when I picked up my first two months of titration doses. He took off his glasses and said "You know this stuff can make you mean"? I said "Really"? Yes, for me I think it turned me into a obnoxious at times person. I really have to refrain myself at times. I did take Wellbutrin once to quit smoking and slapped a co workers hand. That shit made me violent.

auto correct is not working for me today

Welbutrin was one of the antidepressants I tried, when I was suffering my last really bad bout, about 12 yrs ago. It didn't do much for my depression, but it did allow me to postpone my after-meal smokes for 30 minutes or more, which I thought was really amazing, since I had zero interest in quitting at that time. It gave me puffy ankles, so I had to move on, and fortunately, tried Effexor next, which worked really well for me, since it's also prescribed for generalized anxiety syndrome, my other major complaint.

But the first one I tried in that go-round was the one that had worked really well for my post-partum depression: prozac. All it did was rip off the depression and leave all the rage that the depression was helping me cope with -- at one point, I screamed so loudly I gave myself a nosebleed. That much rage without a depression blanket on top of it is NOT a good thing, for anyone.

Andria

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o987vdgJ5B1thadqso1_1280.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The pharmacist told me that when I picked up my first two months of titration doses. He took off his glasses and said "You know this stuff can make you mean"? I said "Really"? Yes, for me I think it turned me into a obnoxious at times person. I really have to refrain myself at times. I did take Wellbutrin once to quit smoking and slapped a co workers hand. That shit made me violent.

auto correct is not working for me today
That shit + caffeine = HULK MOTHERFUCKING SMASH!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fucking INTERNS
DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO PUT A BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF
SMFH!!!

VAPE ON
ej: Take the patient's BP (hands cuff to intern)
Intern: Ummm, like, ok. (cuff slips off patient's arm.)
ej: Don't you know how to do this?
Intern: Well I thought I did.
ej: Here, I'll help you do this.
ej's mind: GTFO and go back to school.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I picture it more like this:

ej: Come with me for a second (walks out of the room with intern). DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU (add some Spanish curse words and a threatening fist an inch from their face)
Intern: I just peed myself (passes out)

I also pictured a PR Flag medallion swinging from his neck at the time..lol

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok I gotta SAY IT HERE!

I don't mind PIFing vape stuff to people when I can, it's been done for me very generously, and I like to help out wherever I can; if I have something that I don't use anymore that someone else might value a great deal, great! They can have it! But when someone just logs on, never been here before, first post... begs for juice. I dunno, I just feel... used? Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I gotta SAY IT HERE!

I don't mind PIFing vape stuff to people when I can, it's been done for me very generously, and I like to help out wherever I can; if I have something that I don't use anymore that someone else might value a great deal, great! They can have it! But when someone just logs on, never been here before, first post... begs for juice. I dunno, I just feel... used? Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

Andria
Fuck em in the goat ass with Hillary's crusty strap on.
Beggers, kididiots and the terminally stupid should go back to ECF or just log off.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I gotta SAY IT HERE!

Andria
Feel them out, and quiz their intentions.
There's definitely a different feeling of satisfaction between contributing to a local hospital affiliated fund, and an offramp bum.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Feel them out, and quiz their intentions.
There's definitely a different feeling of satisfaction between contributing to a local hospital affiliated fund, and an offramp bum.

I'll just wait until a more endearing prospect comes along. :D

Andria

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welbutrin was one of the antidepressants I tried, when I was suffering my last really bad bout, about 12 yrs ago. It didn't do much for my depression, but it did allow me to postpone my after-meal smokes for 30 minutes or more, which I thought was really amazing, since I had zero interest in quitting at that time. It gave me puffy ankles, so I had to move on, and fortunately, tried Effexor next, which worked really well for me, since it's also prescribed for generalized anxiety syndrome, my other major complaint.

But the first one I tried in that go-round was the one that had worked really well for my post-partum depression: prozac. All it did was rip off the depression and leave all the rage that the depression was helping me cope with -- at one point, I screamed so loudly I gave myself a nosebleed. That much rage without a depression blanket on top of it is NOT a good thing, for anyone.

Andria
I started on Welbutrin to stop smoking sometime in the 90's all I remember Is at the time I was working downtown Chicago I freaked out got real hot then I got Horny went home then I puked..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picture it more like this:

ej: Come with me for a second (walks out of the room with intern). DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU (add some Spanish curse words and a threatening fist an inch from their face)
Intern: I just peed myself (passes out)

I also pictured a PR Flag medallion swinging from his neck at the time..lol
LOLZ....

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly what I was thinking...
Dafuq is wrong with med schools now a days!!!

VAPE ON

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A hand vac?? Fuck no, man. If that was my house, I'd have had workin' boots on if I had some.
Back when I was in the army, we had a cockroach infestation one summer.

First we started stepping on those fuckers, but it didn't take us long to figure out that kicking them away is a lot more fun and a lot less messy.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hahaha... I like to tell the story of shopping for Barbies for my niece.

Clerk: We have Surfer Barbie, she comes with bikini and surfboard. $19.99
We have Snowboard Barbie, she comes with Snowsuit and board. $19.99
Or you could choose Princess Barbie. She comes with gown and crown. $19.99
Finally, we have Divorcee Barbie, but she is $139.99

WHAT?!? I said. Why is Divorcee Barbie so expensive?

Clerk: Oh, she comes with Kens boat, Kens car, Kens house..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Christ on toast I had more than my fair share of them.
We had the wonder twins. They looked like twins, no forking family stick.. both bright as burned out bulbs. The kind of folk that use black sharpies on black paper and wonder why dimly they can't see shit.
Instead of an edit going to continue on with the wonder twins, also know as dumb and dumb as fuck.
We all know the minute rice trick for electronics.
So they have this new at the time windows phone, it was pretty damned slick with the sliding tilting screen. Retailed around 650 bucks flat out.
SO D&DF bring in theirs.
Touch screen not working, keyboard not working. the screen looks a tad wonky for whatever reason.

My buddy hands it to me asking me if I see any liquid damage, and if he is right the triggers are not tripped. They were fine.
So dude gets down and dirty with it, gets to the part with the back of the screen housing and cooked rice falls out of the phone.
So dude looks them in the eye and just asks "what in the hell is that? Seriously what in the hell is that?"

D&DF (had an annoying habit of one starting a sentence and forgetting what they were saying and the other picking it up in a fumble, took about 20 times longer to deal with them. Who knows they could have been having psychic conversations at the speed of derp) "looks like rice"

Now at this point dude and myself are getting the eye twitches from dealing with them.

"I know it is rice but how did it get in the back of the phone?"

D&Df "It is made in china so you tell me?"

Dude "it is still warm, I highly doubt chinese spies traveled all the way over her to put still warm wet rice in the back of your phone."

D&DF " well we got the screen wet and put it in rice."

Dude "was it uncooked rice?"
D&Df "Yep! it was still crunchy on simmer"

Dude just hangs his head in defeat and plunges a machinist scribe through the body of the phone and board.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ME
GOOD MORNING
HERE IS YOUR BREAKFAST

PATIENTS WIFE
WHAT IS IT?

Me
BOILED EGG,YOGURT, milk 2%, HOT TEA

PATIENTS WIFE
HE DOESN'T EAT BOILED EGG
YOGURT HAS TO BE ORGANIC
MILK HAS TO BE FAT FREE ORGANIC
HE ONLY DRINKS ORGANIC COFFEE

ME
FUCK YO ORGANIC SHIT
HE WOUDNT BE IN THE HOSPITAL IF HE WAS EATING THAT CLEAN BEFORE..AND EVEN IF YOU EAT ALL ORGANIC iT DOESN'T GUARANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET CANCER BITCH!! In my mind!

ME to wife
I suggest you call the dietary and check if they have what you like for your husband to eat, but I don't think we serve organic foods, you are free to bring your own food, your husband is in REGULAR DIET he can eat whatever he likes..

Sometimes I just wanna say it to them faces... FUCK THIS SHIT

VAPE ON

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ME
GOOD MORNING
HERE IS YOUR BREAKFAST

PATIENTS WIFE
WHAT IS IT?

Me

PATIENTS WIFE
YOGURT HAS TO BE ORGANIC

ME
FUCK YO ORGANIC SHIT
HE WOUDNT BE IN THE HOSPITAL IF HE WAS EATING THAT CLEAN BEFORE..AND EVEN IF YOU EAT ALL ORGANIC iT DOESN'T GUARANTEE THAT YOU WONT GET CANCER BITCH!! In my mind!

ME to wife
I suggest you call the dietary and check if they have what you like for your husband to eat, but I don't think we serve organic foods, you are free to bring your own food, your husband is in REGULAR DIET he can eat whatever he likes..

VAPE ON

My mom spends more time in the hospital than any other human I've ever heard of... and WILL NOT eat anything they bring her. She gets by on milkshakes and candy bars that her "loving" sister brings her. And yeah.. this woman is a diabetic. Who apparently has a deathwish to go with her finicky eating.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ME
GOOD MORNING
HERE IS YOUR BREAKFAST

PATIENTS WIFE
WHAT IS IT?

Me

PATIENTS WIFE
YOGURT HAS TO BE ORGANIC

ME
FUCK YO ORGANIC SHIT

ME to wife

VAPE ON
Depends on the hospital.
When mom had her surgery unless it is salad or in the shell boiled eggs their food is about as healthy as card board. Non stick cooking spray is NOT good for you and their food drips with it.

The hospital I was in. That was the best kiwi lime jello and ham sammich** chased with peppermint tea EVER. Could have had something to do with not having ANY food for nearly three days.
And I got bum rushed out before breakfast, I really wanted some hashbrowns and toast.

** the sammich was really dog shit for a sammich. They at least did not put mayo on it, was one of those cold case snack sammichs for low blood sugar patients that might need a snack in the middle of the night. BUT IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME at the time.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors