Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One fucking package ...just one ....the one I have been hunting for 6 months and the fucking post office can't get it here when it is supposed to be ....sweet Jesus. Supposed to be delivered Thursday but hit salt lake city and hasn't shown any movement ....WTF.. Yup I'm gonna say it ....Get your shit together ......Fuck!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
E cig gear is illegal in utah (according to vape360 news article back in June 2016)

The FDA black ops strike force team has confiscated all your orders lol

Sent from my SM-G900V

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1c4bed53a21dc69a9d8df762f0fffee3.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love that program but have to remind myself to gall it "graphic editing software" in front of people who have no idea what I am talking about. GIMP just makes people uneasy.
It can for sure, especially those of us who are gimps. It normally doesn't bother me, though. Unless certain assumptions are made, like I'm limited, to what I can or can't do.

Last edited:

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It can for sure, especially those of us who are gimps. It normally doesn't bother me, though. Unless certain assumptions are made, like I'm limited, to what I can or can't do.

I don't make assumptions and never consider people gimps, my Uncle lived most of his adult life with a severe traumatic brain injury. To me he was just my Uncle.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Self-esteem dude, thicken that skin, you're way too sensitive. Not everything applies to you and this is the second time you've passive-aggressively called me out for no reason. Get a grip.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No worries guys, next step is ignore is all. I'm not about to waste my time on nonsense.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Self-esteem dude, thicken that skin, you're way too sensitive. Not everything applies to you and this is the second time you've passive-aggressively called me out for no reason. Get a grip.
That's funny dude, if I had an issue I would call you out like I did last time.
Like I said I don't PERSONALLY give a flying fuck about that word. In fact those CLOSE to me and I use it as a term of endearment when in PRIVATE.
HOWEVER, others who are disabled find it to EXTREMELY OFFENSEIVE AND INSULTING. MANY that I know, whom are Born disabled see it in the same light as a racial epithet.
Educate yourself . put me on ignore. You just showed your own ignorance.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And there you go, tool goes to the bottom of the box, never to be seen again.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In fact this is the only thing that comes to mind when I hear that word. Or the program of course.
I've never seen the film. BUT, I've seen children and young adults referred as such . I'm a public speaker and counselor in the disabled community. I help people transition to life after a traumatic brain and spinal cord injury.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, just my two cents but Bird was just saying stuff and I, in no way saw him call you out, KDodds. This isn't the first time you lashed out at someone on this forum and they were just making a statement. Sounds like you are the Sensitive one. Just saying. :huh::huh:

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow, just my two cents but Bird was just saying stuff and I, in no way saw him call you out, KDodds. This isn't the first time you lashed out at someone on this forum and they were just making a statement. Sounds like you are the Sensitive one. Just saying. :huh::huh:
Nah, I just saw where it was going and have no desire to repeat the last performance, better to just walk away.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well Good because I do see you give out helpful info and I don't like to see two fellow forumites that I respect hashing it out. You both give out great info and I respect the both of you. Letting it go is always the best choice. :vino:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rant: Start

This is a good example of media stupidity because it can't be tied to partisanship. It's just dumb.

--Graphs should not be cropped to remove everything closer to 0 and 100.
--Multiple graphs should definitely not be cropped at different points. Note the bottom graphs only go from 46-53%. The one on the top-right goes from 5-54%.

Election Graph Crap.png

This is a disservice to anyone looking at it. The most meteoric-looking rise on here is only 5 percentage points. All these graphs would look much different if you drew them correctly.

If it makes you feel any better, this isn't a conspiracy. This kind of thing happens because people in news simply don't know any better, or the people above them simply don't care. My guess is that NBC/WSJ didn't run this by the right person... who they both definitely have on staff somewhere for shit as big as this joke of an election.

Rant: End

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"It doesn't happen to me, therefore it doesn't happen to anyone out there ever!"

You and your dumb as fuck logic

Yeah that's right up there with "well I quit smoking cold turkey, so you could too." No, in fact I couldn't, because I'm not a masochist nor a glutton for punishment, and if cold turkey or the patch were the only options... I'D STILL BE SMOKING, YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD ASSHOLE!

Andria

VU Sponsors