Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c3012f1a8903f513c1262e3e097bef21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Es mas facil de aprender cuando necesite hacerlo para sobrevivir. For some people it's easier than others. I can't fix anything with a combustion engine worth a damn. But I can understand, although not necessarily speak, English, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, French, a lot of the Germanic tongues, Including some Yiddish. AND, I can actually understand Vic, which might be the most surprising.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha I'm a little twisted myself I guess that's why I like it. Nightmare before Christmas is my sons favorite Christmas movie and corpse bride is awesome

I'm twisted beyond belief, I just find his animated movies beyond fucking creepy. And NOW he's ruining fucking fair tales? Fuck

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hahaha I'm a little twisted myself I guess that's why I like it. Nightmare before Christmas is my sons favorite Christmas movie and corpse bride is awesome

I'm twisted beyond belief, I just find his animated movies beyond fucking creepy. And NOW he's ruining fucking fair tales? Fuck

And don't even get started on the fucking rancid-decrepit-steaming-pile-of-feces, remake of "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" smgdmfh

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And don't even get started on the fucking rancid-decrepit-steaming-pile-of-feces, remake of "Charlie & The Chocolate Factory" smgdmfh
I kinda liked the remake of that one.
granted, the best scene from either was gene wilder in the boat; but, still.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Es mas facil de aprender cuando necesite hacerlo para sobrevivir. For some people it's easier than others. I can't fix anything with a combustion engine worth a damn. But I can understand, although not necessarily speak, English, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, French, a lot of the Germanic tongues, Including some Yiddish. AND, I can actually understand Vic, which might be the most surprising.
I agree with you. I don't need it to survive but I just got promoted to an area that is basically San Antonio, to El Paso and down into the boot of Texas. So Spanish will be helpful to my work relationships. It's hard but I'm getting better.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm ignoring all other tv series until I'm finished with the binging. At least I'm on the last season (6) and will have to wait till next summer for 7. I'm blown away on the acting.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I binged GOT until I hit the end of season 4 and there was no more to watch (at the time).
I swore I'd never do that again.. Im waiting until a series is done and over and THEN I'll watch the whole thing.
I should have done this but after I watched the first episode I couldn't stop.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I could go off on a rant about the moral fabric (meaning lack of it) in this society, but I'll save my breath.
I hear ya dude, you would just be wasting it.
its a serious case of 'degradation of society'

VU Sponsors