Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
B&M's having to charge something for ejuice bar is just stupid. We all have gave our thoughts, yes old news. But speaking of a bar vape shop opened across town not to long ago. With a sports bar in it.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up yesterday with post nasal drip, today fever :( this sucks!! Got some fun vape mail being delivered today, but can't vape!

Sent from my SM-G900V

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
175 people!!!!
How can you fucking layoff 175 people!!!
Greedy motherfuckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
STUPID-PEOPLE-STUPID-3okf15.jpg

0f2e75094a3e178b0f3b0429b303692a.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
First, This Happened
CVS spent $2 billion last year to take over Target's pharmacy business. (9,600 stores, so $200,000+ per store.)

Then, This Happened
CVS, wanting to keep its reputation for being a shitty company, is getting rid of Target's specialty pill bottles for efficiency (cost savings).

Why This Makes CVS Extra Shitty
Personally, I could care less. It's the lack of common sense that's annoying. The Target bottle won a Design of the Decade award. It was even featured for a time at the Museum of Modern Art. People are having to push the backlash factor to get CVS to listen.

Summary
CVS is a dick.

Target Pill Bottle.png

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
CVS just makes Walgreens all the more attractive.

Andria

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get my meds online. For about 5 years now. Life Drugs y'all best decision I ever made.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First, This Happened
CVS spent $2 billion last year to take over Target's pharmacy business. (9,600 stores, so $200,000+ per store.)

Then, This Happened
CVS, wanting to keep its reputation for being a shitty company, is getting rid of Target's specialty pill bottles for efficiency (cost savings).

Personally, I could care less. It's the lack of common sense that's annoying. The Target bottle won a Design of the Decade award. It was even featured for a time at the Museum of Modern Art. People are having to push the backlash factor to get CVS to listen.

Summary
CVS is a dick.

View attachment 63195
Just a few of the reasons I'm glad I turned that one down last year. Prior to that, I interviewed with Target and they could only offer me part time, which REALLY bummed me out. When I saw that they had been taken over by CVS, I was SO grateful it didn't work out. CVS is bullshit.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First, This Happened

Then, This Happened

Summary
CVS is a dick.

View attachment 63195
In this area.
CVS is actually top notch as fuck, really the cat's ass.
They are Pharma gods compared to the mental giants of Wal-green, rite aide, and walkmart. Seriously those of the green aids marts are 100% fucked.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In this area.
CVS is actually top notch as fuck, really the cat's ass.
They are Pharma gods compared to the mental giants of Wal-green, rite aide, and walkmart. Seriously those of the green aids marts are 100% fucked.

what is green aids marts?

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Amen to that if i make it thru tomorrow without a complete meltdown. The swat team will have a good friday. Ppl are so stupid. Ill never get why or how ppl can make this much money yet be so dam stupid.
You do the same dam thing every dam day. How do you not no what the fuck you doing after 3mths.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of jobs....I have been on orientation status but only obtained less than half of the orientation. I'm lucky I'm a seasoned nurse or I would be fucked. I've already caught some major mistakes in the assisted living medication regime. I really want this job to work out but I have a "feeling" I'm gonna get in troubles. One old nurse who is half dead was one of my preceptors. The woman had no idea on coumadin therapy but was trying to "teach me". LOL I ended up teaching her. I'm fucked with this woman. I was hired to be her replacement. I just found out yesterday. She knows it to. Yet, she is still there. WTF! I'm going to meet with management tomorrow to find out more. It doesn't sit well with me. I don't want to be that person that people will talk about taking someones job. I didn't know when they hired me or I would have declined and not wasted my time. Oh, shit!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Speaking of jobs....I have been on orientation status but only obtained less than half of the orientation. I'm lucky I'm a seasoned nurse or I would be fucked. I've already caught some major mistakes in the assisted living medication regime. I really want this job to work out but I have a "feeling" I'm gonna get in troubles. One old nurse who is half dead was one of my preceptors. The woman had no idea on coumadin therapy but was trying to "teach me". LOL I ended up teaching her. I'm fucked with this woman. I was hired to be her replacement. I just found out yesterday. She knows it to. Yet, she is still there. WTF! I'm going to meet with management tomorrow to find out more. It doesn't sit well with me. I don't want to be that person that people will talk about taking someones job. I didn't know when they hired me or I would have declined and not wasted my time. Oh, shit!
They are going to replace her with or without you.

Do you want the job?

The decision to replace is for management. You won't stop them either way.

OldGrump

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been off fuckfacebook for 4 or 5 years now. Honestly, I don't even remember anything good about it.

I RARELY use ebay. Nothing I can't get someplace else at a better price and not have to make Ebay a shitload of money.
Ebay or Fleabay as I call it really suxs. I tried to get the lattest Harry Potter book for the kids...ok ordered it on fleabay. 5 weeks down the track no book. Vendor not replying. Ok contact Paypal. Lodged dispute waited for ever for them to contact vendor..no reply...eventualy after a month or more got my money refunded. Reported the fleabay site to fleabay. They closed his site.

As to FB...I rarely log on to it. But keeping in touch with FB messanger with O/S rellies and friends its good via the messanger ap.

Moving towards a tobacco free World!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ebay has certainly gone down the crapper as of late.
the few times I made a purchase from them lately has been like buying from a garage sale, outside of a landfill in fasttech's baclyard.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know if those new ego aio box mods are plastic? I'm looking for something I can stick in a pocket and survive falls. :)I had a accident at work and shattered a tank. I'm not allowed to vape in the building or on the grounds but I'm gonna do it anyway.
Pretty sure it is stainless steel.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you aware that CVS/Save On Drugs/Walgreens are actually owned by the same big pharma company?

Don't really care. CVS has these puritan idiot policies like not even allowing you to vape IN THE FUCKING DRIVE-THRU line, so fuck them right in the ass. I bought my cigarettes at Walgreens for YEARS, and my very first cigalike too, and I still get my cheater reading glasses there.

Andria

VU Sponsors