Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ej, I don't know what it would be. It let me post and I checked the moderation on it. It didn't look like any blocks were in there. Try again. If it doesn't work, send him a PM to find out. Now I'm curious, lol.
It's working now...
What did u do?

Vape On

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's working now...
What did u do?

Vape On
LOL, I didn't do anything, I swear. They had 2 identical threads at one point and they deleted one, so you might have gotten caught in the one that got removed. You'll see an error when something like that happens. Glad it worked this time.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damnit. Can we PLEASE stop using words and making them mean anything we feel like?

For fuck's sake! It drives me nuts that people use "steep" in the place of age or natural blend.

Now we have the word "stealth" being used for anything and everything. A fucking "stealth" set up should mean SMALL (hides in your hand) AND puts out SMALL amounts of vapor. If you are fogging a room with your "stealth" rig, it's not fucking stealth you shit head. Everyone can see your god damn clouds. You are not fooling anyone when you are "clouds bro" with your underpowered set up.

The whole idea of a stealth set up is to be able to vape and NOT be noticed. So why ask about pairing a mini volt and some mini fog machine?! DERP!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can we PLEASE stop using words and making them mean anything we feel like?

[thing] hacks.

Throwing meat into soda and spices isn't a cooking hack. It's cooking.

Screwing a plastic wiring nut onto a tube of caulking isn't a home improvement hack. At most, it's a trick.

Finding a feature of Windows isn't a computing hack. You're using software.

Paying off your credit cards isn't a life hack. It's being a responsible adult.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes is better not to get a tracking # I'm just saying

Vape On

Yeah... especially when it has to go thru oompaloompa FL... had a pkg sitting there since 10pm 03/22.... almost 2 days now, and it's still just sitting there. FL really needs to just fire the entire USPS down there and hire new folks.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The one that annoys me is calling cigarettes 'analogs'. Stop it.

Absolutely -- actually, a cigalike is an "analog" of a cigarette. I think everyone calling cigarettes analogs needs to look up the word "analogy" and then be beat over the head with a dictionary. An OED, so they really feel it!

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one that annoys me is calling cigarettes 'analogs'. Stop it.
Yeah it's like everyone is afraid to say the word, just in case they wander back into your hands and mouth or something. Literally called everything but the word cigarettes. Stinkies, analogs, cancer sticks, it's like the he who must not be named of vaping

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_inline_mr85klRhBp1qz4rgp_zpsb5wypfog.gif

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a problem with facebook vendors (vape products) who use scare tactics to sell their own goods. An example is the clean lung vs cigarette lung. I had xrays performed during my cigarette habit and they never looked black. I think they need to research before posting crappy analogies or generic memes.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a problem with facebook vendors (vape products) who use scare tactics to sell their own goods. An example is the clean lung vs cigarette lung. I had xrays performed during my cigarette habit and they never looked black. I think they need to research before posting crappy analogies or generic memes.
Sounds like a great thread topic to start for some feed back, I agree with you

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We sincerely apologize for the delay. The International Service Center in California is one of a many hubs in the US where international mail arrives to be processed for final delivery. The ISC's receive thousands of parcels and mailpieces every day. Again, we apologize for the delay. Thank you ^cmm

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH USPS

Vape On

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So why ask about pairing a mini volt and some mini fog machine?! DERP!
Some people have small hands.Take my wife who is all of 4' 8" and a buck ten soaking wet.I doubt she's ever going to use my RX 200 It's actually too big for her to hold comfortably.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He's also a member on a UK forum, so it could be either. Regardless, whoever it is he refers to, he basically got told, "you were properly informed".

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to ask if he meant one or more of the smaller UK boards he's used (and linked to here)... I just couldn't get a response started that wouldn't end with my getting bounced.

:mad::mad::mad:

If he is referring to us here... he couldn't be more wrong.

I was going to threaten him with a spanking from you, and maybe Whiskey as well. :mad:

But it started sounding less like a punishment, and more like a prize. :p

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why? He can say what ever he wants. Don't get too invested in what people say or think on other boards, even if it alludes to VU. VU stands on its merits and membership, and helps vapers who ask questions or need help.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And for the time I've been here... he's known bloody well what the Watt's Law variant for reg mods is. Posted it to others as well.

I'm just saying... "What the Fuck?" :rolleyes:

This is the thread for that, right? :p
that's the beauty of the laws of physics... even ECF cant fuck with them . lmao

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And for the time I've been here... he's known bloody well what the Watt's Law variant for reg mods is. Posted it to others as well.

I'm just saying... "What the Fuck?" :rolleyes:

This is the thread for that, right? :p
yep

VU Sponsors