Member For 4 Years
New drip tip to match my Zero.
3fdb031140811f376ae2fb59823d61a4.jpg

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure that would be a felony.
Besides I'm saving that bottle.
Yes I do have 1 and it's unopened and will stay that way until my 75th birthday.
You might want to rethink that waiting part...HEY WATCH OUT FOR THAT BUS...see in this scenario you would have a living room full of friends and family drinking your precious bottle WITHOUT YOU! Personally I'd be more interested in opening it and having a shot with family and friends during the holiday season or birthday...try and stretch that bottle and make it last till you are 75...you will enjoy it more! Good Luck!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to threaten him with a spanking from you, and maybe Whiskey as well.
But it started sounding less like a punishment, and more like a prize.
Gives whole new meaning to the term "Booby Prize".
Oh yes I did...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might want to rethink that waiting part...HEY WATCH OUT FOR THAT BUS...see in this scenario you would have a living room full of friends and family drinking your precious bottle WITHOUT YOU! Personally I'd be more interested in opening it and having a shot with family and friends during the holiday season or birthday...try and stretch that bottle and make it last till you are 75...you will enjoy it more! Good Luck!
There's a contingency plan in place if I die before my 75th.
That bottle gets buried with me.
I already have a bottle of PVW 23 Yr old open for Really Special Occasions.As well as a bottle of Michter's 10 Yr old.
Not to mention the 3 bottles of Devil's Cut for those times where I really need a shot of bourbon.
I also like to keep 2 bottles of Blanton's on hand.
Not to mention a few bottles of Bulleit.
As you may have guessed I'm a Bourbon drinker.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a contingency plan in place if I die before my 75th.
That bottle gets buried with me.
I already have a bottle of PVW 23 Yr old open for Really Special Occasions.As well as a bottle of Michter's 10 Yr old.
Not to mention the 3 bottles of Devil's Cut for those times where I really need a shot of bourbon.
I also like to keep 2 bottles of Blanton's on hand.
Not to mention a few bottles of Bulleit.
As you may have guessed I'm a Bourbon drinker.

I am a Bourbon drinker, you good sir are a Bourbon LOVER...Cheers

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
[Test post due to sudden posting anomalies.]

Test posts are boring, so...

I would like to offer an observation for anyone who is an activist for a cause.
Part of your job is to persuade. Persuasion might require logic and a calm/pleasant demeanor.
If you alienate your potential converts with a sanctimonious and condescending attitude, while walking around perpetually butthurt and angry with an unmistakable air of self-importance, then you suck at your job.

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[Test post due to sudden posting anomalies.]

Test posts are boring, so...

I would like to offer an observation for anyone who is an activist for a cause.
Part of your job is to persuade. Persuasion might require logic and a calm/pleasant demeanor.
If you alienate your potential converts with a sanctimonious and condescending attitude, while walking around perpetually butthurt and angry with an unmistakable air of self-importance, then you suck at your job.

This reminds me of Ben Franklin. Not an expert, just a fan, read a few bios. He had a way of persuading people with a smile. The way he would form arguments to get his opponents on his side and charm the shit out of them was impressive. He kept his eye on the prize, getting what he wanted through the art of persuasion, not wasting energy on being a dick when being an old-school party animal was a more productive and entertaining tactic.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I guess I have a bit to say this morning.

Rolling Stones Satisfaction 2016 NYDN.png

Satisfaction was released around 50 years ago.

Fifty.

That's five decades of this fucking headline in news articles and TV banners.

They give satisfaction. Fans get satisfaction.
There is no satisfaction when they cancel a tour date.
Philanthropy leads to satisfaction.
A bad album review gives no satisfaction.
Marriage leads to satisfaction. Divorce means no satisfaction.

Congratulations, you shitty human being. You just added to the abuse of the biggest cliche in rock history.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahem.

LOOK HERE YOU SORRY ASS FUCKING CUNT. DO NOT SEND SEXY PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY ASS MAW TO MY HUSBAND. NOT FOR ANY REASON. NOT EVER. I AM NOT A JEALOUS PERSON BY NATURE BUT THAT IS OVER THE LINE AND IF I SEE IT AGAIN I'LL GET YOUR ASS SO FUCKING FIRED YOU'LL HAVE TO MOVE TO RUSSIA TO FIND A DAMN JOB! TAKE YOUR SKANKY ASS BACK UNDER THE ROCK YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM.

Thank you. That is all.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I'm back. I thought Haze would drop in to kvetch about the ban by now.
Not long after Huck & Co. got him squared away, I had to finally crcash.
The board had gone down for a reboot and I didn't feel like staying up for it's return.

Your post is 11.24 Pacific, I crashed about 8:30.
Was it really another few hours to reboot? Glad I didn't wait. :p

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And hackers. They desperately need bitch slapping. Then hung up by their nads while we inflict the death of a million paper cuts.

Andria
I agree. If I can find who did it (the hacking) I wish to tie a noose around their neck and attach it to the ball hitch on my suv and drive erratically through a gravel and glass filled area for hours.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree. If I can find who did it (the hacking) I wish to tie a noose around their neck and attach it to the ball hitch on my suv and drive erratically through a gravel and glass filled area for hours.

I had to retire an email address I had for 10 fucking years, because some FUCKHEADS got it and started sending massive amounts of spam.. as if it was coming from ME!!!!!!!!!!!

My webhost was not amused... nor was I!

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm getting the post blocking, and NGAHaze is the third casualty in the VU Ban Wars.

Not likely to be the same post loss and he PM'd me "over there" to help so Huck and Whiskey are on it.

But, just in case... who had that Bourbon? :p
Just picked this up.
birthday_2015.png

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I have a bit to say this morning.

View attachment 44851

Satisfaction was released around 50 years ago.

Fifty.

That's five decades of this fucking headline in news articles and TV banners.

They give satisfaction. Fans get satisfaction.
There is no satisfaction when they cancel a tour date.
Philanthropy leads to satisfaction.
A bad album review gives no satisfaction.
Marriage leads to satisfaction. Divorce means no satisfaction.

Congratulations, you shitty human being. You just added to the abuse of the biggest cliche in rock history.
Not the first US rock band to play in Cuba after the embargo that honor goes to (Audioslave).

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I had to retire an email address I had for 10 fucking years, because some FUCKHEADS got it and started sending massive amounts of spam.. as if it was coming from ME!!!!!!!!!!!

My webhost was not amused... nor was I!

Andria
There's a reason I bought my own domain name.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The New York Daily News just published a 2,600-word recap of the latest Walking Dead episode.

For perspective, their current lead story has 700 words.
An entire 1/2-hour sitcom script (everything, not just dialog) has around 3,500 - 4,000 words.
This post has less than 50 words.

VU Sponsors