RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ever try the Barrel Aged Version?
OMG Black as Sin & Strong as an Ox.
Their tap room is about a good days drive from us and well worth the trip.
No I haven't. But I found PranQster on tap last weekend in Monterey. That was lovely.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree with that statement 1000% Guinness is over-rated.
Old Rasputin kicks it's arse.
old-rasputin-bottles-carrier.png
Oh of three I search out for when I hit the yearly brewfest up here.
Poured right I can rock a beerstache that kicks a milksatche ass.

The other is fearless Scottish ale.

The last is the watermelon hef.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Google says we are just middle aged. FTW!
middle age. "period between youth and old age," late 14c.; middle-aged (adj.) first recorded c.1600. The time of human life between youth and old age, usually reckoned as the years between 40 and 60. Also called midlife.

That's what I think too. :)

Andria

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, you're on a date night taking selfies with the wife and posting on VU! You are the man, my wife would have beat me with that glass of beer, lol
Where did you see movie at? I'm in So Cal also, South of you....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, you're on a date night taking selfies with the wife and posting on VU! You are the man, my wife would have beat me with that glass of beer, lol
Where did you see movie at? I'm in So Cal also, South of you....
NORWALK AMC BRO... Crappy theater, you don't even have to pAy to watch a movie LOL, I paid

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never been there, dude 3D is cool as fuck for those type of movies tho i like the loud noise and shit jumping out at you. Last movie we saw at 3D was MadMax, that was the shit, go to iPic theatres and they serve food and drinks in reclining chairs. You take the mrs there bro....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never been there, dude 3D is cool as fuck for those type of movies tho i like the loud noise and shit jumping out at you. Last movie we saw at 3D was MadMax, that was the shit, go to iPic theatres and they serve food and drinks in reclining chairs. You take the mrs there bro....
O hell yeah, 3D/iMax bro, that's how I like my movies... It was my wife's first time watching
IMAX/3D she didn't wanna wear glasses first, lol!!
The whole freaking movie time, she was squeezing my arm an shit!!,this was my first movie theater in 3 years bro, I was VAPING the whole time,even my cloudzzzz are 3D

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, I saw you!!! 3D vaping, you crazy bro.... Yeah I vape inside them too, always wear a hoodie and blow my smoke in the hoodie.....

Well now that she's been turned onto 3D you're going once a week, weather you like it or not!! LOL ouch bro, you are stuck now!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, I saw you!!! 3D vaping, you crazy bro.... Yeah I vape inside them too, always wear a hoodie and blow my smoke in the hoodie.....

Well now that she's been turned onto 3D you're going once a week, weather you like it or not!! LOL ouch bro, you are stuck now!
She mentioned that full service theatre?! if that's the case, mmmm

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they are bad ass, they bring the food and drinks to you during or before the movie. Give you pillows and blankets and the chair recline all the way back. It's cool as shit because you've done everything in one picture.
Have a good night bro, nice talking to you!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they are bad ass, they bring the food and drinks to you during or before the movie. Give you pillows and blankets and the chair recline all the way back. It's cool as shit because you've done everything in one picture.
Have a good night bro, nice talking to you!
Good heavens, I'd fall asleep.....lol!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know huh, I don't know what it is Teresa but I can fall asleep as soon as the DVD starts but here i stay awake. Idk, maybe cause i know how much it cost or im waiting for the desert tray! Yeah it must be the desert! Lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good heavens, I'd fall asleep.....lol!

Yeah, my husband would too. :D But I've ALWAYS thought that movie theaters should provide blankets, they keep the places so freaking cold. I know why hospitals do that, to keep down the microbes, but what the hell is a movie theater's excuse???

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered from STS. Hopefully they're back in stock soon! Have some barrels and half n half coming today!
Black??
My barrels are fully steeped dude, yummy...knowing AUGVAPE they ship fast, that BOREAS is legit bro... You probably will vape 80mls per day with that tank

VU Sponsors