ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Who needs sleep when you Red Bull!!!!

Look who's talking bro, you probably got just a few hours sleep like me, lol

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Got home from work last night around 815pm
Wifey got me some carne ASADA and pollo ASADA from ALBERTOS, while watching concussion the movie I end up eating both burritos bro, and drank 3 ipa beers, this was like 10ish,I fell asleep,She woke me up around 12:30am,showed my phone to my face!!!my fucking co worker sent me a text
BABY
I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW MORNING
I LOVE YOU... I was like WTF!!!!
Told her it was a wrong sent, she turn her back on me!! I fell asleep around 2am, fucking burritos coming back up, INDIGESTION, I ended up digging my throat, threw up all that shit 330am
4am back to bed, wifey woke me up again 6am cuz she's getting ready for work, and she wanted me to walk her to the car, WTF!!!!BEEN UP SINCE 6am☕
I texted my boi , I told him you wrong TEXTED!!motherfucker didn't reply till 20minutes ago!
He said he was half asleep when he sent the text, he's wife works NIGHT SHIFT!!
Been VAPING since then...
Yaup!!! FUCk sleep☕

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wifey got me some carne ASADA and pollo ASADA from ALBERTOS, while watching concussion the movie I end up eating both burritos bro, and drank 3 ipa beers, this was like 10ish,I fell asleep,She woke me up around 12:30am,showed my phone to my face!!!my fucking co worker sent me a text
BABY
Told her it was a wrong sent, she turn her back on me!! I fell asleep around 2am, fucking burritos coming back up, INDIGESTION, I ended up digging my throat, threw up all that shit 330am
4am back to bed, wifey woke me up again 6am cuz she's getting ready for work, and she wanted me to walk her to the car, WTF!!!!BEEN UP SINCE 6am☕
I texted my boi , I told him you wrong TEXTED!!motherfucker didn't reply till 20minutes ago!
Yaup!!! FUCk sleep☕
Oh man that's horrifying!! I hope your wife calmed down. I'd lose it, lol.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BABY
Yaup!!! FUCk sleep☕
OMFG, I'm sorry bro, that happened to me with my secretary and boy did my wife go off the hook crazy. I thought I was going to get a divorce over this shit. I'm glad you got it worked out bro.

Sorry about Alfredo's burritos, I love their taquitos. That's a tough way to feel better man. The reason I was up at that hour is I have insomnia, some nights it's no sleep and I have to make my coffee with red bull instead of water! But last night I got a couple hours sleep so I'm good! I get up at 5:30 to go to work so at least I get out of here kind of early, 4:00 so I can beat some of that Los Angeles traffic, which you know sucks. Well have a great day and I'll get at you later folks! Vape on, Vape strong!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look here
I'm 6''4 245lbs
My ex was 5'2 109lbs

We were fighting,she kept hitting me and scratching my back
I end up calling the cops, yes I called the cops on her..3rd time in 8yrs
Female cop was talking to me and she noticed that my shirt is all torn up and shit lol..
Male cop pulled her away,I was expecting the worst!!!
Guess what!!!

They took her away, she stayed overnight in a county jail

The next morning she got out right,
I was expecting that she come home in peace, OH NO SIR she be came more BADASS and shit, I was really scared of my life at some point, I was sleeping with one eye open..yes I stayed!

We spent 8-9 years together
I wasn't perfect i did a lot of stupid shit.... She loves me so much that it was suffocating!!! Can't do that can't do this can't go there can't go here
You can't wear that can't wear this!!!
it WAS KILLING ME

Holidays were the worst.. She just wanted me to spend it with her family and shit!!!
Wtb my FAMILY!!!

It was COMMUNISM... My family hated her so much, I went to
DEPRESSION..almost lost my job cuz I was drinking so muchI didn't care anymore!!!!

Until one day, her car broke down, she took my car and i ended up taking the bus for 4 months... 2hour bus ride to work back n forth!!!!

I took that as a positive, I MAN UP took the bus, save a lot of money cuz I stop making payments towards the car, insurance and gas... NAVI V8
I slowly move my stuff to a storage, till all I have in the house was my work uniforms...

Then I bought a SUV, without her knowing, she didn't think I could get a car cuz I have bad credit... Lol, but i did yes I DID!!!

I ended up taking all my shit and left before xmas 2012, changed my PHONE NUMBER block her on everything I could block, unfriended everybody that we are mutually connected with!!!
She can only contact me via EMAIL!!
Moved that shit to JUNK
She end up stalking me at work, she sent me an email and she wanted me to pay everything she gave me WHAT!!!! Crazy bitch!!

And I had the best ❄️
Xmas and new year that year 2012

So yeah my ex could've CUT IT!

VAPE IT

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Look here
I'm 6''4 245lbs
My ex was 5'2 109lbs

Female cop was talking to me and she noticed that my shirt is all torn up and shit lol..
Guess what!!!

I was expecting that she come home in peace, OH NO SIR she be came more BADASS and shit, I was really scared of my life at some point, I was sleeping with one eye open..yes I stayed!

I wasn't perfect i did a lot of stupid shit.... She loves me so much that it was suffocating!!! Can't do that can't do this can't go there can't go here
it WAS KILLING ME

Holidays were the worst.. She just wanted me to spend it with her family and shit!!!
Wtb my FAMILY!!!

DEPRESSION..almost lost my job cuz I was drinking so much.. I didn't care anymore!!!!

Until one day, her car broke down, she took my car and i ended up taking the bus for 4 months... 2hour bus ride to work back n forth!!!!

I took that as a positive, I MAN UP took the bus, save a lot of money cuz I stop making payments towards the car, insurance and gas... NAVI V8
I slowly move my stuff to a storage, till all I have in the house was my work uniforms...

Then I bought a SUV, without her knowing, she didn't think I could get a car cuz I have bad credit... Lol, but i did yes I DID!!!

I ended up taking all my shit and left before xmas 2012, changed my PHONE NUMBER block her on everything I could block, unfriended everybody that we are mutually connected with!!!
Moved that shit to JUNK
She end up stalking me at work, she sent me an email and she wanted me to pay everything she gave me WHAT!!!! Crazy bitch!!

And I had the best

VAPE IT
Damn ej! Glad you got away from that.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look here
I'm 6''4 245lbs
My ex was 5'2 109lbs

Guess what!!!

it WAS KILLING ME

Wtb my FAMILY!!!

DEPRESSION..almost lost my job cuz I was drinking so much.. I didn't care anymore!!!!

Moved that shit to JUNK

And I had the best

VAPE IT
Don't care what the others say you're alright in my book. Good job moving on and getting your shit straight.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BABY
Yaup!!! FUCk sleep☕
tumblr_inline_nsfu4ekNsz1ro4xvi_500_zpslrigxobn.png

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look here
I'm 6''4 245lbs
My ex was 5'2 109lbs

Guess what!!!

it WAS KILLING ME

Wtb my FAMILY!!!

DEPRESSION..almost lost my job cuz I was drinking so muchI didn't care anymore!!!!

Moved that shit to JUNK

And I had the best ❄️

VAPE IT
Way to go, buddy, I've slept with the enemy in my past and that shit is hard to get away from. You done good.
I dunno why I always pictured you as a little short shit though....LOL!!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, that's determination to get out of that relationship and you came out the other end all right!! Nice share, thanks bro

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe because of my name EJ
EJ, that's determination to get out of that relationship and you came out the other end all right!! Nice share, thanks bro

ej.... right..... I'm sorry, but of the many things I consider him, right wouldn't be one lol

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly the first thing I thought of when you said this earlier:

5, 10, 210, 134, 101, 405
Lol, Hash had been here and done that! There's also some new one's, the 170 cuts thru the Valley and ends up by Universal Studio's and there's the 118 that cuts across the Sunland/Tujunga area towards Santa Clarita. Yeah don't you miss a 24 minute drive that takes over an hour!

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah don't you miss a 24 minute drive that takes over an hour!

We used to say that no matter where you need to go, it takes a minimum of 45 minutes to get there. I was at a Christmas party in Jersey not too long ago and heard someone say it almost verbatim. Turned out to be a former L.A. guy. Talk about validation.

I almost drowned at the Newport jetties in the middle of an abnormally large, unfortunately-timed set. "Retired" from everything but body surfing. I miss my wet suit.

A few things got to me to a point where I had to bail. The endless dirge of car brakes. The nasty-brown color of everything, including the trees, along the 605. The daily mind-numbing wait on the 55 for a crappy job in Costa Mesa. The Rodney King riots. I was a loooooong way from affording Balboa, so buh-bye. The Northridge earthquake happened two months before I left. So L.A.'s sendoff was a broken I-10.

I go back at least once every two years. Really hasn't changed much. It's more fun being there as a tour guide. Multi-day events, to hit a bunch of the cool stuff. No matter who it is, or what they want to see, there's one requirement: The Wedge.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Hash, I'm a SoCal boy thru and thru and lived thru all those earthquakes, lol
I'm bored and raised here so I'm not leaving EVER! glad you come and visit, that's always good!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you ever stop to think maybe you have some anger issues? You might wanna get that checked out

VU Sponsors