Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
tumblr_mn7nflsLxZ1qiro6io1_500_zpsa0cbfb11.jpg

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone remember the councilman in San Francisco that used the Twinkie defense in his murder a long while ago?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was something like a lovers spatt and he killed his lover on the steps of city hall or court house I think and his defense was the sugar rush was caused him to act erradict, he claimed it was from eating too many Twinkies.

Well that's the way I get when I don't have Twinkies for a couple of days.....

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone remember the councilman in San Francisco that used the Twinkie defense in his murder a long while ago?

It was a City Supervisor (Dan White) he murdered Harvey Milk & George Moscone.
The Twinkies defense didn't even start until dam near mid-trial.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, that's the guy, the ole Twinkie defense! Good one snake!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing beats the real thing , I think someone has a Twinkie flavor....

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where do you see those if you don't mind me asking, there was a heated discussion on that and I guess I don't get it.....

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy shitballs, I'm up to page 4 of new posts that are 95% spam!
YESSSS!!! I reported about half of this spamming twat waffle's posts not to mention the twat waffle himself. My fucking alerts are so fucked from this shit! UGH!!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Top of this page, click "new posts." Gives a list. Unless you're on Tap-a-crap, then I'm not sure.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Where do you see those if you don't mind me asking, there was a heated discussion on that and I guess I don't get it.....

You can see if you click on new posts at the top of the screen. All the spam posts I mean.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YESSSS!!! I reported about half of this spamming twat waffle's posts not to mention the twat waffle himself. My fucking alerts are so fucked from this shit! UGH!!!!
It's gotten to the point that I don't waste time reporting the posts, I just report the member. If you click on each post, it'll take all day.
LOVE the ECF Refugee banner! LOL! Welcome to all you guys!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, getting comfy here is not an option....spring breaks in Pigeon Forge are at peak and traffic is unbearable....gotta get to work and conquer the masses.....:mad:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's gotten to the point that I don't waste time reporting the posts, I just report the member. If you click on each post, it'll take all day.
LOVE the ECF Refugee banner! LOL! Welcome to all you guys!
Yeah its becoming worse day by day. I may have to leave for good but don't want to leave my friends. I am getting so fed up with the treatment folks get over there and was sooo blinded to it til last week. I really had an eye opener. I did not like what I saw with my new eyes. :( That was my home ya know? It kinda hurts.:(

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah its becoming worse day by day. You know, I saw you there early yesterday. I may have to leave for good but don't want to leave my friends. I am getting so fed up with the treatment folks get over there and was sooo blinded to it til last week. I really had an eye opener. I did not like what I saw with my new eyes. :( That was my home ya know? It kinda hurts.:(
Afraid you didn't see me there as I've never been a member. I do troll occasionally, been reading the Pure Vapes thread. ;)

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah went ONE time for spring break in Gatlinburg, it scared the piss out of me. I was at a hotel (we always stay at the Best Western Tony Inn up there) and all night there was shouting and breaking glass. The entire building was covered in broken beer bottles. We called the front desk and got that night free with some perks. Never went anywhere for spring break again.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah went ONE time for spring break in Gatlinburg, it scared the piss out of me. I was at a hotel (we always stay at the Best Western Tony Inn up there) and all night there was shouting and breaking glass. The entire building was covered in broken beer bottles. We called the front desk and got that night free with some perks. Never went anywhere for spring break again.
It's awful! Only thing worse are the car shows. But if you can tolerate it, there's good money there.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you!

And now the storms are really bad here. So time to unfortunately turn off my computer and unplug it. Bye for now!

VU Sponsors