Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4-1-16.... Me and the wife will eliminate RED MEAT IN OUR DIET for good..
TGIF vapers

VAPE IT

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That was my home ya know? It kinda hurts.
I do understand... That was me for a bit, but a bunch of us navigated to here. Any that were missing, we sent PM's to. Left the choice to them. It's sad, but it was very necessary.
I do troll occasionally, been reading the Pure Vapes thread.
BEST THREAD EVER!!! That's where it all began, continues here. That's some magical stuff there :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mmmmm, a twinkie vape.....:D
Forget Twinkies try a Gansito.

7501030484363-500x500.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it good?? You know what to do .... ;)
I'd certainly be tickled to be able to, that's for sure. I went from being laid off to being worked like a borrowed mule, I've no time to do anything. My last two flavor orders are still on my desk, and I've been digging through the shoebox full of older juice just to vape something different, as I've no time to make any new ones...:(....I'm developing a severe disdain for the public at large.....AND their snot-nosed, spring breakin' kids.....GRRRRRR!!!!!!!

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd certainly be tickled to be able to, that's for sure. I went from being laid off to being worked like a borrowed mule, I've no time to do anything. My last two flavor orders are still on my desk, and I've been digging through the shoebox full of older juice just to vape something different, as I've no time to make any new ones...:(....I'm developing a severe disdain for the public at large.....AND their snot-nosed, spring breakin' kids.....GRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Hit me up where you're ready

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O...M...G!!!! Hmm.....chocolate, cocoa, yellow cake, jam roly poly, marshmallow.....what else......oh yeah, this is gonna happen.....eventually.....
It's cream not marshmallow.
About the closest thing to it vape wise was (Fluffy Bitch by Timeless Vapor).Gawd I miss that stuff.:(

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's cream not marshmallow.
About the closest thing to it vape wise was (Fluffy Bitch by Timeless Vapor).Gawd I miss that stuff.:(
Marshmallow for sweetness. And maybe sweet cream....FA fresh cream? Mmmm, love those creams.....:D

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Marshmallow for sweetness. And maybe sweet cream....FA fresh cream? Mmmm, love those creams.....:D
Fluffy Bitch was a jelly roll vape it had a cream-cheese thing going that nobody has been able to replicate reliably.
As for the Gansito there is no marshmallow at all.I just ate 2 of them about 5 minutes ago.;):):)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fluffy Bitch was a jelly roll vape it had a cream-cheese thing going that nobody has been able to replicate reliably.
As for the Gansito there is no marshmallow at all.I just ate 2 of them about 5 minutes ago.;):):)
Cream cheese? That's doable....but I really think it's only fair that you send me around a dozen for a proper assessment. You know, for science. ..;):D:D

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not 100% sure but I think ej1024 was attempting a April Fool's Day joke.

EDIT : I can't see him ever being a vegan

I despise april fools jokes. Ever since i was 9 yrs old and my parents woke me saying "SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! NO SCHOOL!" and I looked out to see... no snow. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: And I truly hated school. I cried, and they made me go to school anyway. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had a very vivid dream about my grandmother, who died in 1999, last night. Recalled it when I woke up, and realized... april 1 was her birthday. She would have been 112 today!

Andria

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The phrase I've always heard was "Colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra," which would indeed be pretty darn cold....;)

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The phrase I've always heard was "Colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra," which would indeed be pretty darn cold....;)
Lol, that's COLD!! I guess in California we don't here those cold sayings, we're spoiled out here Teresa, you know anything below 70 and we put a heater on....

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, that's COLD!! I guess in California we don't here those cold sayings, we're spoiled out here Teresa, you know anything below 70 and we put a heater on....

Lol! That's what I hear....out here in Tennessee, it's no wonder we keep the doctor's offices busy with colds, flu, and sinus issues; we've had plenty of days with running heat in the mornings and ac in the afternoons.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! That's what I hear....out here in Tennessee, it's no wonder we keep the doctor's offices busy with colds, flu, and sinus issues; we've had plenty of days with running heat in the mornings and ac in the afternoons.
Yeah doing that would definitely expose them to colds and flus. Now we do get cold here too, this morning it was like 51 but got up to 75. We're going thru our worse flu season that I can remember. I've had it 3 times already. I work in a open sales floor so it gets passed around, of course I get it every go around!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, I work with the public too, people from all around the world, so an annual flu shot is a must for me. Doesn't prevent everything, but it helps.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have an office in Tennessee, idk for sure but I think Franklin rings a bell for some reason. Outside of Nashville maybe, does that make sense?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, Franklin is right outside of Nashville in middle Tennessee. I'm in east Tennessee, close to North Carolina, but have to pass through Franklin to get to Nashville where my daughter lives. My brother also lives in that area in White Bluff.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, they say it's beautiful out there, the guys that went love it there. Brothers that were raised in California went out there and opened an office. I would go thru culture shock, lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is definitely a beautiful state! You should visit, take in some mountain views and moonshine....lol!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa, you or your state would not like me on moonshine!! They would have to lock up all the banks and gentlemen's club because some how I'd end up in trouble in both those establishments! I wouldn't know how I got to either of them but if get banned from Tennessee for life!! Lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa, you or your state would not like me on moonshine!! They would have to lock up all the banks and gentlemen's club because some how I'd end up in trouble in both those establishments! I wouldn't know how I got to either of them but if get banned from Tennessee for life!! Lol
Sounds like you'd fit right in, c'mon out! LOL!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I would fit in huh! Lol, I used to travel a lot for work but n now I get to stay in the home office. I now work for the guy I trained in the business 35 years ago so he prefers I stay close to home. Traveling for work isn't as good as it sounds. There are some perks to it but it has it's downfalls too.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Smokey Mountains I hear are awesome and majestic, I'd like to see those. Nashville has got to be exciting and lots to see there I'm sure.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, of course they do! And if they get out of line well.....witches get stiches...

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors