Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Jetson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"Hi, we're raising awareness about global spamming and the high gluten content in the diet of non-GMO city pigeons. We have a petition and are accepting donations to keep Sea World from nuking whales, which will shame the corporations into bringing back another season of Northern Exposure. Would you be interested in signing and/or donating today?"

"I'm sorry, I tuned out at 'raising awareness.' By the time you got to 'petition' and 'donation,' my ears were bleeding. I'll give you a dollar to go away and not bother me again. And now I'm broke."

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There's a reason I bought my own domain name.

Yep, I have my own domain name, so I can have as many email accts as I want -- but if some fuckhead decides to spoof your email address and send out a shit ton of spam... that email address will be toast. Even if you've used it for 10 yrs, it's no good anymore.

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear you fell out of the idiot tree and hit every leaf and branch. Dudes gotta be kidding me

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear you fell out of the idiot tree and hit every leaf and branch. Dudes gotta be kidding me
tumblr_mzvrntlDUI1sn0mkdo1_500_zpsa5ets5aq.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
God... I am SO FUCKING GLAD not to smoke anymore... I just had to plop out $50 for my domain and webhosting, both had expired! Back when I smoked, NO WAY IN HELL I'd have had $50 available, 3 days before payday!

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you serious? Knowing how much I hate Ohio and you're gonna ask me to move to Wisconsin? Not a fuckin chance in the world. Never gonna happen

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you serious? Knowing how much I hate Ohio and you're gonna ask me to move to Wisconsin? Not a fuckin chance in the world. Never gonna happen

My ex is from Milwaukee... when I asked him why he moved to ATL, he said "I was tired of being up to my ass in snow!" having seen Milwaukee in the winter... I know that is no exaggeration!

Andria

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My ex is from Milwaukee... when I asked him why he moved to ATL, he said "I was tired of being up to my ass in snow!" having seen Milwaukee in the winter... I know that is no exaggeration!

Andria
He's out of his damn mind even asking me he knows how I feel about winter. I told him it better pay a lot because the child support will be astronomical

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK YOU GEARBUST!!!!
Agreed! Ordered from them twice and had no problems, shipping was great, but just a heads up - the Samsung batteries they sell all the time at the bargain price of 4 for $14.99 or whatever are fakes. I watched a video on how to determine if your batts were authentic and my "genuine Samsungs" had every identifier of the fake batteries they used as an example. Still using them, they work just fine, but I'm clueless as to what they really are.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed! Ordered from them twice and had no problems, shipping was great, but just a heads up - the Samsung batteries they sell all the time at the bargain price of 4 for $14.99 or whatever are fakes. I watched a video on how to determine if your batts were authentic and my "genuine Samsungs" had every identifier of the fake batteries they used as an example. Still using them, they work just fine, but I'm clueless as to what they really are.
Only 2 places I get my batteries, & that place ain't one of em.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I normally use LiionWholesale, but these were on one of Joe's "deal alerts" as authentic, so I bit. And I did order some from eBay at a bargain price and wudda ya know, the receipt that came with them was from LiionWholesale. ;)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I normally use LiionWholesale, but these were on one of Joe's "deal alerts" as authentic, so I bit. And I did order some from eBay at a bargain price and wudda ya know, the receipt that came with them was from LiionWholesale. ;)
You've been entirely too scarce lately, young lady

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yerp! Liion & RTD, that's it

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Google says we are just middle aged. FTW!
middle age. "period between youth and old age," late 14c.; middle-aged (adj.) first recorded c.1600. The time of human life between youth and old age, usually reckoned as the years between 40 and 60. Also called midlife.
lol

VU Sponsors