Become a Patron!

Smok Alien 220w is pretty awesome

I have checked out the other color options but I've always been primarily interested in the gunmetal and silver ones; so I'm set. I have seen that with the white model they're currently offering it with red trim and will also at some point offer a white one with blue trim. With these silver ones I partially think it was just a quality control fluke but on the other hand I have noticed that the original gold ones had a metallic gold whereas the newer gold ones aren't. One thing I find ironic is that these mods are called the Alien and yet Smok hasn't released a green version... yet.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing I find ironic is that these mods are called the Alien and yet Smok hasn't released a green version... yet.
I don't think they've created ANYTHING in green off the top of my head.

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
I think this is my favorite mod ATM. Perfect hand ergonomics. A great deal of control over vaping parameters. Two batteries in a compact shape. No misfiring. Most of all it whacks any other mod I own in temp control, rivaling my finicky Effusion 200 and vt133. Btw make sure you upgrade the software. My Innokin Coolfire, r200, Rx200s, and eleaf 100w tc (which is a bargain buy) sit unused. I'm going to look to snatch up more come Black Friday. Very very good IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this is my favorite mod ATM. Perfect hand ergonomics. A great deal of control over vaping parameters. Two batteries in a compact shape. No misfiring. Most of all it whacks any other mod I own in temp control, rivaling my finicky Effusion 200 and vt133. Btw make sure you upgrade the software. My Innokin Coolfire, r200, Rx200s, and eleaf 100w tc (which is a bargain buy) sit unused. I'm going to look to snatch up more come Black Friday. Very very good IMO

have you tried it with SS ?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's decent with ss but not dna or fsk level

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Agreed, I get better performance running SS304 at .00105 TCR than SS316L at .00092 TCR. I even tried moving the TCR between .00088 and 92 and it is all hit or miss.

Still really enjoy the mod, will just coil up a couple of tanks to use SS304 or just run it in power mode.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cool, thanks for the reply .. and speaking of dna's .. did you see the lavabox 75 is down to 51.27 with a code?

http://www.vaporbeast.com/lavabox-dna-75-mini.html?acc=c9f0f895fb98ab9159f51fd0297e236d
That is a nice price, if the red was that same price I would be tempted. Already have 2 DNA75 mods and I like them but my main gripe would be battery life. They are not as efficient as the DNA 200 or 250 chips. I get better battery life from my VF Stout using a 26650 than my VT75 using the same battery, I like the VT75 more though. I really like my SMY SDNA 75 as well but don't take it with me often as I would need to bring an extra battery.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I think this is my favorite mod ATM. Perfect hand ergonomics. A great deal of control over vaping parameters. Two batteries in a compact shape. No misfiring. Most of all it whacks any other mod I own in temp control, rivaling my finicky Effusion 200 and vt133. Btw make sure you upgrade the software. My Innokin Coolfire, r200, Rx200s, and eleaf 100w tc (which is a bargain buy) sit unused. I'm going to look to snatch up more come Black Friday. Very very good IMO.

I think they did a solid job of it. Still no button rattle on mine. I have a 200s, Presa 100, and a Pico all retired back to their boxes for my long term vapocalypse stash. I like them, I just don't need them in rotation for now. It's the one non-DNA on my desk, and works nicely with 316L. Perfectly? Maybe not. But solid enough for regular use.

kargurin

Member For 4 Years
have you tried it with SS ?

Both SS316L and SS430 from unkamen. I get ohm drift downward for some unknowable reason that both my Efusion and vt133 poorly adjust to. That is, 440 F and 60w turn to 510 F to get the same vape warmth. I have to lock ohms which you really shouldn't be doing. When the DNAs work well they really work well. The Alien works every time with no fiddling. And vape quality excellent.

Btw the Evolve forums are filled with SS troubleshooting posts. And people saying you need to lock ohms. IMHO Evolve still has some work to do.

Last edited:

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice deal but not for me. 75 watts and single battery mods don't get used for me

Go ahead and do it. I got an email for a Vaporshark DNA 40 this morning and the only reason I bought is because it was $29.99, lol.
I could actually use it as I vape below 40 watts, but I'm not sure why I did it. I'll just wind up giving it away.
A sign someone gave me the other day says it all : "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty fu@#ed up sh*t while sober too."

Anyway I actually came to post a PSA...........The Alien mod only is available in gunmetal, orange, and red for $49.99 w/ an additional 5% off with code: 5OFFNOW at vaportekusa.com, if anyone is interested who hasn't already the paid king's ransom lots of us did to get it early, lol.
That makes them $47.49.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agreed, I get better performance running SS304 at .00105 TCR than SS316L at .00092 TCR. I even tried moving the TCR between .00088 and 92 and it is all hit or miss.

Still really enjoy the mod, will just coil up a couple of tanks to use SS304 or just run it in power mode.

Mine works perfectly with 316L and it doesn't matter what I set the TCR to. Granted I use it in power mode, but it still works great.
I use 316L in everything, but 8 out of 10 times it's in power mode.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine works perfectly with 316L and it doesn't matter what I set the TCR to. Granted I use it in power mode, but it still works great.
I use 316L in everything, but 8 out of 10 times it's in power mode.
What firmware version are you running? A lot of people are having trouble with the latest 1.2.2 including myself.

It is not terrible but the temp is just off compared to my other mods but only with SS316L.

Edit: I was actually thinking of erasing then reinstalling the firmware.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What firmware version are you running? A lot of people are having trouble with the latest 1.2.2 including myself.

It is not terrible but the temp is just off compared to my other mods but only with SS316L.

Edit: I was actually thinking of erasing then reinstalling the firmware.

Firmware 1.2.2, but reread my post. I was saying that 316L works perfectly for me in power mode (a joke, lol).
I agree, its a little off though. I used it in TC mode with several different TCR's (settled on 095). It just seemed off, so I switched atty to my cuboid and it worked much better with stock TCR of 092. My Alien works and functions fine with 316L in TC it's just always a little weak or a little hot. Can't seem to find the Goldilocks setting.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Alien works and functions fine with 316L in TC it's just always a little weak or a little hot. Can't seem to find the Goldilocks setting.

That's the same problem I have, a little frustrating. Either it cuts out too quick or gets too hot, not smooth. SS304 works great though, better than my IPV5.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Edit: I was actually thinking of erasing then reinstalling the firmware

I didn't erase mine when I updated. The DJLSB vapes method or whatever the name is, lol. I just followed the Smoktech directions that didn't involve erasing current firmware prior to update.
If you do decide to try this I would be very interested to hear what your results are.

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
Something I have noticed in the time I've had my Alien (not even 2 weeks yet)... That screen scratches like a bitch. Maybe they aren't the most noticeable scratches but if you hold the screen at an angle to the light they're there and I consider myself to be gentle on my stuff. I never just throw my mods down on the side or do anything that would point to scratching the screen. It's just normal use. I didn't get the mystical screen protector in my kit that is shown on the Smok website. Anyone else get one? I'm so OCD about marks and scratches on my kit I'm gonna sit here and cut one out of an old iPhone screen protector. I've already put a layer of sticky back plastic on the bottom then cut the line for the battery door to open. I know, I have a problem. :p

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Something I have noticed in the time I've had my Alien (not even 2 weeks yet)... That screen scratches like a bitch. Maybe they aren't the most noticeable scratches but if you hold the screen at an angle to the light they're there and I consider myself to be gentle on my stuff. I never just throw my mods down on the side or do anything that would point to scratching the screen. It's just normal use. I didn't get the mystical screen protector in my kit that is shown on the Smok website. Anyone else get one? I'm so OCD about marks and scratches on my kit I'm gonna sit here and cut one out of an old iPhone screen protector. I've already put a layer of sticky back plastic on the bottom then cut the line for the battery door to open. I know, I have a problem. :p

To me that's just common sense, lol. I didn't receive the screen protector either and could find no mention of it anywhere other than that pic with directions of how to apply it. I still have the factory shipping screen protector on mine except for one corner that pulled up and refused to stick again afterwards. I have a Smok G-Priv that I got on the preorder coming as well, and I purchased a universal screen protector at Walmart for .94 .
It only has one screen protector in it but by my calculations after I cut one out for my Alien there should be enough left for the G-Priv. As I mentioned in another post, I never set my Alien down a hard surface, only took it outside the house once or twice, and barely used it for the first couple of weeks because I was waiting on a silicone case that I ordered the moment I ordered the Alien. Unfortunately they only had them available out of the China warehouse.
My OCD and I are just as bad if not worse than you and yours, lol. I even went to Lowes and bought some nylon washers and some rubber ones to put under all my attys so as not to scratch my mods around the 510. They didn't work, nor did some I bought online that were meant just for that. Since none of them worked, I now take 3"x5" index cards, punch a hole with hole punch in them, place atty on the card, trace around it, then cut it out. That way I have a washer in between that is the exact size of the atty. Also, every mod I own is in a silicone case. Supposedly Smok has included one in the G-Priv and I only hope it didn't go the way of our Alien's screen protector since I can't find one even in China. Battery door? I also purposely press battery door all the way down and gently slide it closed to try and minimize the scratches that take place on the INSIDE of the door.

Nope. You seem perfectly normal to me. I think maybe you're a little too rough on your mods apparently though. :eek: ;) :p

vapingunknown

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To me that's just common sense, lol. I didn't receive the screen protector either and could find no mention of it anywhere other than that pic with directions of how to apply it. I still have the factory shipping screen protector on mine except for one corner that pulled up and refused to stick again afterwards. I have a Smok G-Priv that I got on the preorder coming as well, and I purchased a universal screen protector at Walmart for .94 .
It only has one screen protector in it but by my calculations after I cut one out for my Alien there should be enough left for the G-Priv. As I mentioned in another post, I never set my Alien down a hard surface, only took it outside the house once or twice, and barely used it for the first couple of weeks because I was waiting on a silicone case that I ordered the moment I ordered the Alien. Unfortunately they only had them available out of the China warehouse.
My OCD and I are just as bad if not worse than you and yours, lol. I even went to Lowes and bought some nylon washers and some rubber ones to put under all my attys so as not to scratch my mods around the 510. They didn't work, nor did some I bought online that were meant just for that. Since none of them worked, I now take 3"x5" index cards, punch a hole with hole punch in them, place atty on the card, trace around it, then cut it out. That way I have a washer in between that is the exact size of the atty. Also, every mod I own is in a silicone case. Supposedly Smok has included one in the G-Priv and I only hope it didn't go the way of our Alien's screen protector since I can't find one even in China. Battery door? I also purposely press battery door all the way down and gently slide it closed to try and minimize the scratches that take place on the INSIDE of the door.

Nope. You seem perfectly normal to me. I think maybe you're a little too rough on your mods apparently though. :eek: ;) :p
I thought I was bad!

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
Index cards you say? Hrmmm... That sounds like a good idea!

Yeah I had that factory 'screen protector' on it for as long as I could but it eventually started peeling so I had to take it off as it was making my eye twitch. You must be right.. I am being too rough with my mod lol. I swear it's literally my hands and a soft pocket with nothing else in that have touched it... Maybe my hands are more abrasive than I thought. I'll have to clean the house for 3 hours when I get home as a punishment Good thing I've just opened the RMA for this problematic unit, I'll have index cards and a prepped screen protector ready for the replacement! Couldn't agree more on the silicone cases. Everything I own in life is cased in one way or another (maybe not the cooker). Hopefully my silicone case will have arrived by the time the replacement unit is here. I could find them in the UK, but the sellers were making a killing on them. Ended up getting from FT and that order was dispatched days ago and has already left China so shouldn't be long.

I'd be pretty disappointed if they don't ship that G-Priv with a protector, then again, the shape of the screen should be a piece of cake to cut one to size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Index cards you say? Hrmmm... That sounds like a good idea!

Yeah I had that factory 'screen protector' on it for as long as I could but it eventually started peeling so I had to take it off as it was making my eye twitch. You must be right.. I am being too rough with my mod lol. I swear it's literally my hands and a soft pocket with nothing else in that have touched it... Maybe my hands are more abrasive than I thought. I'll have to clean the house for 3 hours when I get home as a punishment Good thing I've just opened the RMA for this problematic unit, I'll have index cards and a prepped screen protector ready for the replacement! Couldn't agree more on the silicone cases. Everything I own in life is cased in one way or another (maybe not the cooker). Hopefully my silicone case will have arrived by the time the replacement unit is here. I could find them in the UK, but the sellers were making a killing on them. Ended up getting from FT and that order was dispatched days ago and has already left China so shouldn't be long.

I'd be pretty disappointed if they don't ship that G-Priv with a protector, then again, the shape of the screen should be a piece of cake to cut one to size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would hope they put a screen protector in there, but I'm more worried they'll leave the promised silicone case out.
I'm actually a little disappointed in the preorder I got on the G-Priv. They still haven't shipped them out and I've had the opportunity to purchase one from several U.S. vendors. Plus, I could've gotten a black/black rather than black/red. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a PREorder. I got a good deal, but it wasn't enough better to have to wait this much longer than a lot of other vendors. I remember why I don't do preorders, lol.

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
I didn't even realise they did black/black. That would really appeal to me! I didn't like the look of the red so that was one of the reasons I didn't even consider it.

Yeah, that's not really a pre-order if you can get them elsewhere and you're still waiting. You have to weigh up the cost saving vs impatience factor.. I'm kinda in the same situation with the alien I ordered from FT. It was £40 for just the mod, but they've just said they aren't getting stock for at least another week and when I opened a ticket for more info they said they are having massive sourcing issues and have just offered a refund. I've ended up paying a bit more from the UK - but I can't wait for the better price at FT. I need to return this alien with the dodgy battery readings within 28 days ideally so if fast tech weren't to get stock for another week (possibly longer) then 2 weeks transit... I've ended up paying £54 for the alien kit in the UK. I guess it boils down to an extra £14 for the baby tank and a UK seller which I thought was pretty good.

*sets up camp by the front door like the kids in uncle buck waiting for the postie* :-D

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't even realise they did black/black. That would really appeal to me! I didn't like the look of the red so that was one of the reasons I didn't even consider it.

Yeah, that's not really a pre-order if you can get them elsewhere and you're still waiting. You have to weigh up the cost saving vs impatience factor.. I'm kinda in the same situation with the alien I ordered from FT. It was £40 for just the mod, but they've just said they aren't getting stock for at least another week and when I opened a ticket for more info they said they are having massive sourcing issues and have just offered a refund. I've ended up paying a bit more from the UK - but I can't wait for the better price at FT. I need to return this alien with the dodgy battery readings within 28 days ideally so if fast tech weren't to get stock for another week (possibly longer) then 2 weeks transit... I've ended up paying £54 for the alien kit in the UK. I guess it boils down to an extra £14 for the baby tank and a UK seller which I thought was pretty good.

*sets up camp by the front door like the kids in uncle buck waiting for the postie* :-D

That's just it. I didn't know about the other colors either. Apparently their black/red, black/black, and black/orange. I had only ever seen the black/red. Then the day I decided to purchase the preorder, I saw the black/orange. Definitely the red. Then, right after I buy the red, they post the black/black, but when you try to buy the preorder it say that one is sold out. Sold out every day for a week or so. I am thinking that it's a release like the Alien. Initial color then introduce more shortly after.
I started getting emails where vendors here have it in stock. Wasn't sure I believed the ole inter web sites so I call and the guy says if you hurry and order it can be there tomorrow. I call my vendor. One that gets rave reviews here. I'm told that they should get there's pretty quick since it's released and others have them. Yeah, that fills me with all kinds of confidence, but they say I can order the black/black now.
As of today, still no G-Priv. I didn't cancel my order cause I figured I could wait a little while. Still can. Just irks me a little. I still am bot convinced that the black/black will come in the same time as the red, and they have since raised the price on the preorder $20, and if I tried to cancel and change color or something I'd probably have to pay current price. Anyway......
I paid a total of $58.50 for the mod only preorder shipped.

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
Wow, that's a good price. I doubt we'll have it anywhere near that in the UK. Even on Fast Tech it's $76.80. They only have gold, red and silver though. None of which I like. I'd prefer Gun Metal, I wouldn't mind blue or orange. The rest are out. Unless they do a green :p

You'll have to let us know how you get on with it. I really hope you get it soon. I hate waiting for stuff to arrive. A touch screen device is my kinda thing but I've been steering clear because a lot early touch screen stuff tends to be flaky. I really hope this is decent. :-D

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow, that's a good price. I doubt we'll have it anywhere near that in the UK. Even on Fast Tech it's $76.80. They only have gold, red and silver though. None of which I like. I'd prefer Gun Metal, I wouldn't mind blue or orange. The rest are out. Unless they do a green :p

You'll have to let us know how you get on with it. I really hope you get it soon. I hate waiting for stuff to arrive. A touch screen device is my kinda thing but I've been steering clear because a lot early touch screen stuff tends to be flaky. I really hope this is decent. :-D

Idk gold is sexy with a matching atty.
d5fd506451a95e9b48b7fdbb8cfe9dfe.jpg

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
Idk, I just don't like it as much as either black/grey or the bold primary/secondary colours. Purple would be nice! I didn't expect them to do orange. Green would be great too.

By the way, have you noticed that your battery A is one line of pixels less than battery B? Looks like you have the same manufacturing error as me!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I almost wonder if the vendor I used is in the second round of the release and that's why they'll have the black/black at the same time as that they get the black/red. It also comes to mind that I don't think I've seen the black/black anywhere except their site. I have seen the black/orange on more than one though. I haven't seen the gold, silver, gunmetal, or blue.
I got in when the preorder very first started. I also had a coupon for 10% off, and they have free shipping for orders over $50. Then when I've been stalking their website every day, I've seen it bounce from $64.99 to $74.99 and back a couple of times. When other sites all started getting them in and selling them around $75 to $95, their price settled in at $74.99.
Those other colors can be seen on FastTech you say?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Idk, I just don't like it as much as either black/grey or the bold primary/secondary colours. Purple would be nice! I didn't expect them to do orange. Green would be great too.

By the way, have you noticed that your battery A is one line of pixels less than battery B? Looks like you have the same manufacturing error as me!

It fixes itself after I hit it. It would be interesting to know more about how the mod works exactly

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It fixes itself after I hit it. It would be interesting to know more about how the mod works exactly

It's a series box. One battery will drain faster than the other when being used. I imagine it "fixes" itself after firing because it's a real time voltage indicator, one battery is a little lower than the other, and when under load the voltage sag is enough for the indicator to lower. At rest it shows a higher voltage.

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
This time around I bet the black/orange hits harder.

I could quite happily go with Orange. The more I think about it, the more I would love a nice purple. I've seen some drip tips on fast tech for the TFV8 that would go really well with that...

NnUsUei.jpg

Mind you, it would go with orange well too.

Edit: I also noticed that the box contents on FT doesn't list anything but the mod for the G-Priv... This could be because it just doesn't list the extras, but I hope this doesn't mean no screen protector and silicone case :-/

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ahh, mine doesn't.

It's definitely a real time indicator. When I fire mine right now, battery "b" drops a little then "a" drops a little, and after firing they both go back up.
It would also depend on how much charge is left in batteries at a given time. I'm sure that immediately after the battery indicators drop permanently they don't sag and trip the indicator.
Now if you're firing at what IMO is a crazy high wattage, you very well may see battery sag every time you put it under load.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I could quite happily go with Orange. The more I think about it, the more I would love a nice purple. I've seen some drip tips on fast tech for the TFV8 that would go really well with that...

NnUsUei.jpg

Mind you, it would go with orange well too.

Edit: I also noticed that the box contents on FT doesn't list anything but the mod for the G-Priv... This could be because it just doesn't list the extras, but I hope this doesn't mean no screen protector and silicone case :-/

Purple? Really? Weeelll.........OK........I guess.

I haven't seen anything listing a screen protector at all, but have seen several showing the silicone case. I'm sure how well it will work though. It has some crazy big cutouts for showing off the colored accents and firing bar.
My college alma mater's colors are orange/black, black/white, or orange/white, I have TONS of orange and black clothing, coffee mugs, hats, hoo hoo dilly's, cha's cha's, and misc. other crap and I still didn't go for the orange one, lol. Even though it looked fairly decent and not gaudy. Almost like it was a different shade of the red. Now in person? I have no idea. I do know that regardless of how it looked in person, I still would not choose purple! LOL :p

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now ellnic.......if purple and black or purple and orange is what blows your skirt up, then by all means you get your purple on. Just not my thing. The purple OR the skirts.

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
There's nought wrong with purple ;-) I don't mean some hideous lilac. I mean a deep royal purple. Not everyone's cup of tea though. ;-)

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
@SirRichardRear ahh right. Yours appears to be fine then - mine never evens out. I opened the RMA already so as soon as the replacement is here it'll be going back.

Out of interest, how high does your PCB temp go? Yours seems a lot less than mine. It's pretty cold in the uk at the moment and mine is 28c after a few hits at 95w. I've seen it go to 42c.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear ahh right. Yours appears to be fine then - mine never evens out. I opened the RMA already so as soon as the replacement is here it'll be going back.

Out of interest, how high does your PCB temp go? Yours seems a lot less than mine. It's pretty cold in the uk at the moment and mine is 28c after a few hits at 95w. I've seen it go to 42c.

sounds like a plan. happy to hear you are getting good support for it.

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
sounds like a plan. happy to hear you are getting good support for it.

PayPal for the win. 180 days to open a case if needs be. Ideally UK law would have you return it in 28 days though, and the seller must pay return postage. Even if I don't pay with PayPal, my CC company are pretty good as resolving things too. I once ordered an android head unit from China.. Turned out to be the biggest laggiest piece of c**p. The seller wanted me to return it to China, at a cost of ~£60, but the CC company found a UK care of address that the company used and let me send it to that instead. £6. Everyone wins.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
PayPal for the win. 180 days to open a case if needs be. Ideally UK law would have you return it in 28 days though, and the seller must pay return postage. Even if I don't pay with PayPal, my CC company are pretty good as resolving things too. I once ordered an android head unit from China.. Turned out to be the biggest laggiest piece of c**p. The seller wanted me to return it to China, at a cost of ~£60, but the CC company found a UK care of address that the company used and let me send it to that instead. £6. Everyone wins.

UK has much better consumer protection laws then the US has

Steampugs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
been on my short list since it came out this, sooo many people going on about it, matter of time before I buckle :facepalm:

ellnic

Member For 4 Years
UK has much better consumer protection laws then the US has

True.. But we pay for it in tax :-( it's known as long distance selling. Any product bought online ie. That you haven't handled before purchase must be returnable even without a fault. If there is a fault, the seller pays return postage within 28 days.

In a shop however, even though most shops will take an unopened return back for a refund, they aren't obliged to unless it's faulty - so make sure you want it.

VU Sponsors