VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya' on that!

BAM crew

Yeah, I got it on a fast tech sale and waited

The reviews were all over the place on it and the only thing that super appealed to me was the possibility of additional juice capacity

Think I paid like $22 for it

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd love to try them but that price tag....

I'm a bit fed up with the supersoft at the moment, probably the same batch you had issues with.
Expensive yes and unnecessary hell yes, it truly was an impulse buy when I found out they were in stock but if they work well in my personal carries then they are worth every penny, as long as it keeps the aggravation down in my daily routine.
Looking forward to getting the new MM bottles as well, I've heard good things about them too so that's a plus.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I got it on a fast tech sale and waited

The reviews were all over the place on it and the only thing that super appealed to me was the possibility of additional juice capacity

Think I paid like $22 for it
Good deal indead! I got mine from cthulu, I think I paid 30$ for it on sale.
I wanted it for the bottom airflow, I just wasn't prepared for it to be so power hungry. I read one review on it and that was it. Not that any reviewer has ever given me any valuable information on a product, outside of build quality.

BAM crew

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They are about half the price of the Sunbox bottles,if that helps ;)

Love my one sunbox bottle, but wouldn't buy one though it is a nice, luxurious bottle, lol

I'm a bit fed up with the supersoft at the moment, probably the same batch you had issues with.
Expensive yes and unnecessary hell yes, it truly was an impulse buy when I found out they were in stock but if they work well in my personal carries then they are worth every penny, as long as it keeps the aggravation down in my daily routine.
Looking forward to getting the new MM bottles as well, I've heard good things about them too so that's a plus

The tubing is the only thing I'm having issues with on the Italians. Guess I need to invest in some better tubing.

But like you, have high hopes for the MMs

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good deal indead! I got mine from cthulu, I think I paid 30$ for it on sale.
I wanted it for the bottom airflow, I just wasn't prepared for it to be so power hungry. I read one review on it and that was it. Not that any reviewer has ever given me any valuable information on a product, outside of build quality.

BAM crew

Me also, would never buy something just because some super-bitchin' clouds bro says it's good, lol

Some do have better info than others though

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was ready to pif my FIBs till I bought the o-rings. It's still not ideal but they're okay. Honestly can't say they're worth the $6 a pop I paid tho.

Of course I say that but they're about what I've paid for some modmaker bottles that are coming

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There you go.
Do you have any spares?
That o-ring is the only seal on the pin in the self-adjusting 510.

edit:
I have piles of them if you need one or 10

The one thing that isn't in the spares bag they sent with the mod

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Really hate 3F listing damn near everything as 3-7 business days to get shipped. So many horrors of vapemail pasts to buy that

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well that was a mistake ordering from 2F. They were the only ones with Genelocity 510 pins in stock and I needed a couple of those. So I figured I'd toss a Wasp in the order as well. Still waiting shipping... :zombie:

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting for more people to get them and see some detailed feedback.
Then maybe swap my cappy for a couple - cuz I don't like my cappy.
Filled it once with juice, then once more with regret. lol.
:D:D
I've got some MM's on the way, too.

That is exactly what helped convince me lol
"I mean hey, you're not paying $24 for a cappy, so just add one more. Okay two."

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm waiting for more people to get them and see some detailed feedback.
Then maybe swap my cappy for a couple - cuz I don't like my cappy.
Filled it once with juice, then once more with regret. lol.
:D:D
I've got some MM's on the way, too.

Now that you're on SPI you'll get all sorts of opinions on fancy shit :rolleyes:
I'd almost be willing to bet someone would trade that cappy for a silk or two. Especially if it's only lightly used.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
e94d4397f47d78b2f934fff618a08511.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im going to see if the fuel tubing used on my nitro cars work as a tube..if it does thats pretty cool because you can buy that tubing in different colors and its cheap..just buy it by the foot.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Horrible 3d printer used on those...they dont sell them anymore
Tubing? I think the id needs to be 2mm?
The nitro fuel tubing is 3/32 which is about 2.38mm..it might work..only piece i can find is too dirty to try to fit it and see if it works or not..It might be a slightly lose fit....ill check for a smaller tubing.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess 1/16 i.d. isnt too small then...that opens up a variety of tubes then

1rudedog

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just wanted to ask if anyone here would be interested in a pair of coppervape squonkers with a rebuild kit to go wityh each one.i havent been around here much in a while but wanted to offer them up.waitin on my tablet to charge to get pics of them.1=white and 1=aluminium.fixing to cut way back on my vape gear...almost done with my vape journey.been 3 yrs with no stinky's and ive got way to much vape gear,atty's...tons of stuff.eventually ill post it in the sale page but like i said i wanted to offer the coppervapes here first.happy vapin to you all and to all a good ...friday...ha ha.L8TR ya'll!

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just wanted to ask if anyone here would be interested in a pair of coppervape squonkers with a rebuild kit to go wityh each one.i havent been around here much in a while but wanted to offer them up.waitin on my tablet to charge to get pics of them.1=white and 1=aluminium.fixing to cut way back on my vape gear...almost done with my vape journey.been 3 yrs with no stinky's and ive got way to much vape gear,atty's...tons of stuff.eventually ill post it in the sale page but like i said i wanted to offer the coppervapes here first.happy vapin to you all and to all a good ...friday...ha ha.L8TR ya'll!
I wouldn't mind a couple more CVs, don't have a white one yet. :D
If they are still available go ahead and PM me to discuss details.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just got back from my first business trip using Hadaly atties. Close off the airflow and no leaks from auto squonking.:inlove: I don't like having to mess with taking off bottles and capping them, so this is a plus. :stars2:

On another note my Gorges from Slowtech finally arrived while I was gone. :vapemail:I haven't had a chance to throw a coil in yet to try them out. Maybe later today.:cheers:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
kinda waiting on someone else to be the guinea pig as I'm curious in how their 510 ends up faring
What am I missing about mech mods? They don't last long enough for me to enjoy them,besides reliability am I missing something?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors