Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't know how they get the G2 to fire a 0.007Ω build. The lowest I was able to get it to fire was a 0.03Ω, going any lower caused the G2 to toss up the ohms too low error.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys... Code "cooler mod" is now process! I need to order for him: fsk chip soldered (but don't want to because its not a squonk 510 connector) and a squonk 510. What source can I order thats available and quickly ship rather wait 2 weeks from UK? Also this design is going to be a : 2 battery + 1 bottle design! Pm me some ideas so I could work things out. Thinking make it nearly similar to rebel with battery be behind the bottle design. Go go go!
8d000f6e42e56c7ad1be2de6ca3a9855.jpg

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Guys... Code "cooler mod" is now process! I need to order for him: fsk chip soldered (but don't want to because its not a squonk 510 connector) and a squonk 510. What source can I order thats available and quickly ship rather wait 2 weeks from UK? Also this design is going to be a : 2 battery + 1 bottle design! Pm me some ideas so I could work things out. Thinking make it nearly similar to rebel with battery be behind the bottle design. Go go go!
8d000f6e42e56c7ad1be2de6ca3a9855.jpg
http://brosciencevapes.com/mm510-squonker-connector/

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What are your guys inputs on fat daddy 510 connectors? I'm looking at his site and he has some available.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of fasttech, is the shipping as bad as I hear? Like outrages shipping time?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Actually it's been pretty good as of late. The last four packages I've had delivered have been to my door in less than 9 days.
Just make sure what you order is listed as In Stock or Ships Next Day. Waiting for FT to physically get the product in their hands is usually what causes the wait times to be excessively long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Great info Gents. Much appreciated!

You just had to get a red one and post pictures. That's gonna cost me $150 plus, my wife saw your photo lol. THANKS :rolleyes:

That does look really sharp though!
I'm really enjoying it, I don't think it's much "stronger" of a vape but the strength of strong hits definitely seems to last longer. First 20700 mech I've really used much. I have a 20700 tube but only been using it with 18650's.
Oh yeah and I switched to the icon. Idk why but my build in my elite wasn't sitting right with me.
One negative for me though is this gap! It bugs me. Does yours have it?
c2d35981ae69ba24ab8fe16b7a3e095e.jpg
a7731e1e27e4970106cb946c62e88f90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
G2FLASHx1 is the code for 50%off on a G2 at vapor cube. SLICEPRICE I think is the code for the Slice 50% off.
I've tried to use that code for the hohm slice amd it won't work for me! I even emailed them. Got a g2 though

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys just need to verify hehe. Eith the 510 connector : positive tab is on the bottom and negative tab is in top if i order mm 510. Optional to solder or just solder those tabs to the board. Because fsk doesn't come with a squonk 510! (cough brew fault lol) so before I send the chip w/ correct connector. Just want to verify. Plus I'm going to add a bit more slack to the wiring so that way he may have some room when he builds me the regulated squonk ^^ and brew... Shut up just saying lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys just need to verify hehe. Eith the 510 connector : positive tab is on the bottom and negative tab is in top if i order mm 510. Optional to solder or just solder those tabs to the board. Because fsk doesn't come with a squonk 510! (cough brew fault lol) so before I send the chip w/ correct connector. Just want to verify. Plus I'm going to add a bit more slack to the wiring so that way he may have some room when he builds me the regulated squonk ^^ and brew... Shut up just saying lol
My lips are sealed!:facepalm:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
What are your guys inputs on fat daddy 510 connectors? I'm looking at his site and he has some available.
You should probably list this in the co-op section and see how many people want in. You'd get things cheaper if you had enough people.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it me or is it weird how I'm getting more flavor off from: 2.5mm gap, 5 wrap, fused Clapton 26x32 reading. 5ohms while nearly Sam reading when I out in a 3mm gap/ 4 wrap and that was 0.43ohms. Both vape at 50w

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like they jacked-up the price on the SVA? Mine was less than $80.

They added a spare bottle for the extra cost. Looks like they still have the $80 mod with 1 bottle though.
I may pick one up as I do prefer TC vape but I wanted to get my squonk feet wet with the zero clone first... which should arrive next week :vapemail:

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heya @MaxPerilous & @SteelDriver ..
Apologies for the delay dudes, the SJMY bottles fit in the TLF but they are a bit snug. Not the easiest to take in & out, but with a top refill bottle it's magic.
Best fit for the TLF is the Da One bottles but they are squishy AF.
Here's a pic of the SJMY in the F#ckr:

View attachment 90628
I have mm bottles. And go nowhere without my refill bottles.

Don't drip and drive SQUONK

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it me or is it weird how I'm getting more flavor off from: 2.5mm gap, 5 wrap, fused Clapton 26x32 reading. 5ohms while nearly Sam reading when I out in a 3mm gap/ 4 wrap and that was 0.43ohms. Both vape at 50w
Makes sense, the extra wrap increases contact area between coil and wick.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heads up if anyone is interested:
Small restock of the white delrin squonks just up on the Armageddon site.
5 of each available.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For a little while I was hunting a munoz bell cap for something, and it just never came out - they were busy with "hot" rda's not my whatever it was (narda or hadaly probably). Now, I'm kind of "meh" on a clear cap. My builds aren't anything you want to show off, lol.

I'd be interested maybe in an alternate cap for the Haku, but I'd rather have a shot at another Haku. It IS a really nice RDA.
Ultem would be good...

Actually, I really like that tip on the left - any idea what THAT is??

sssss lol so I'll order that, along with th
Michel Munoz just gave a little peek-a-boo of Bell Cap prototypes for the Haku. Normal and Slammed.
Super stoked!
Seen these @Train ?

View attachment 90634 View attachment 90635

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want the top one! Which atty is that be so I can get that and the top cap Oo!!

That's a Haku. Everyone and their mother wants one it seems, but you can only get them via Haku Engineering Facebook page and it seems they only do Randomizer lists once or twice a month.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Michel Munoz just gave a little peek-a-boo of Bell Cap prototypes for the Haku. Normal and Slammed.
Super stoked!
Seen these @Train ?

View attachment 90634 View attachment 90635
Man those look sweet, i just wish i could get my hands on a Haku. Any idea if the group is open to adding new members yet?? I would love for someone to add me or vouch for me. However it works in the Haku group. I just keep hearing about how awesome it is, and seems like i wont get my hands on one for awhile. If ever. Grrrrr :headbang:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a Haku. Everyone and their mother wants one it seems, but you can only get them via Haku Engineering Facebook page and it seems they only do Randomizer lists once or twice a month.

You cant even get into the group at this time, let alone try and get a Haku. Its so hyped up, and i wanna know what all the fuss is about. Hopefully one day.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone looking to trade a 20700 sinlge squonker for a dual parallel 20700 squonker?
One of my batteries dude and Im stuck not using it so I thought Id offer it.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A little off the squonk topic but I wanted to share my excitement..
Since discovering mech squonking I've been completely off the regulated stuff, even fired up the ol' Vaponaute Le Petit Gros for the first time in moons.. which made me start rethinking tube mechs ...so I've been obsessing for the past month to find the ultimate stealth 18650 rig. ...was finally able to make the connection with JD Tech today!
Sooo... the newest addition to my stable should be here in a week or so from the Philippines..
JD Tech Tomahawk X (500 made, only 71mm tall!) and Manta 24mm RDTA, sexxxxxxxy!!
IMG_3357.JPG
(Now Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Squonk Program)

VU Sponsors