VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hm.
Besides the non conductive cap, why would you get these? Oh, yeah! the elitist thing. You could get 5 YFTK bottles for that, and free shipping too![/

Because cookie-cutter squonkers are printed by the hundreds these days and the only thing left to do is accessorize them.
I'm guilty.

But for the record I have one of these dee mods bottles and I hate it with a fiery passion. The cap is like a "plug" that seats into the ring around the neck of the bottle and just try to separate 2 slippery pieces of plastic to refill.
And 5ml capacity. Ew.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hm.

Because cookie-cutter squonkers are printed by the hundreds these days and the only thing left to do is accessorize them.
I'm guilty.

I'm more of an atomizer-accessorizor, lol

Reminds me of folks buying up sleeves for Bic lighters and goofy pouches, etc for cigarettes

I still have an old cigarette tip made of carved ivory I got at an antique store going out of business that I can't bear to part with, lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hm.

I'm guilty.

But for the record I have one of these dee mods bottles and I hate it with a fiery passion. The cap is like a "plug" that seats into the ring around the neck of the bottle and just try to separate 2 slippery pieces of plastic to refill.
And 5ml capacity. Ew.
This is an instance you'd be happy to have the refill thingamadoodad from MM.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more of an atomizer-accessorizor, lol

Reminds me of folks buying up sleeves for Bic lighters and goofy pouches, etc for cigarettes

I still have an old cigarette tip made of carved ivory I got at an antique store going out of business that I can't bear to part with, lol
I have a couple of hand carved pipes I couldn't part with.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It looks like you have about the same amount of space as an orca, which is going to limit your bottle selection if you want to keep or gain capacity.
A Lukkos square bottle (I'm sure there's some cheaper variant) is the best fit & highest capacity over the MM bottle that I've found.
FWIW I've never seen any cappy bottle fit into an orca, but I've also never bought and tried them myself. Of course, I'm only using the orca in terms of size comparison to your photo.
The modmaker connector is larger and bulkier, if you wanted to get a larger bottle into your enclosure you'll likely need a more compact 510 like a the original moddogs nano, which leaves a bit more room for options.
Purely my .02, not selling silver connectors or overpriced bottles.

With the TLF I'm not worried about capacity. Just want better bottles than the MM ones. MM says their bottles are 44.5mm tall. The SJMY bottles say they are 45mm tall but the top cap look to have some room unlike the MM. So I'm going to try those. Just now looked at the Lukkos, they say they are 46. Most likely to tall :sad: .

The ones I want to have decent capacity for are the ones I'll use in the drone.

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is an instance you'd be happy to have the refill thingamadoodad from MM.

I've still got one of the DIY squonk refill thingies around here someplace lol....
a 5ml capacity bottle just fucks with my routine in the worst way. That's not even a full battery.
And then,
If I had to carry a refill bottle I'd be no better than those troglodyte drippers with the shiny tubes and atomizers with solid center pins.
Ugh. :giggle:

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hm.

I'm guilty.

And 5ml capacity. Ew.
Looked at their website and it doesn't give dimensions lol. With that small of a capacity I'd imagine they are pretty small. For the price though, I'd want to know how tall they were before buying em. 44.5mm is how tall the MM ones are and they just barely fit.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Talking about refill bottles. I just got these Da One 60ml refill bottles in. And they come in a green that matches my neon green doors...

MO9ExLP.jpg

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looked at their website and it doesn't give dimensions lol. With that small of a capacity I'd imagine they are pretty small. For the price though, I'd want to know how tall they were before buying em. 44.5mm is how tall the MM ones are and they just barely fit.

Dee mods bottles are just shy of 47mm, but they have a divot where the tube enters the cap so it's actually more like 44-45 where it counts.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those are the top two on my "want" list.
I mean, I kinda need another atty, but that might just be a Gorge, or a Goon22 if I find one. An authentic something, but no chasing any unicorns. But mods - those are my top wants: Mech13 and a HALF. Wouldn't refuse a Gloom, but I'm not paying what they cost, either...
:D

I would but i went threw alot to finally own one. It was one of two mods that i really wanted. Now on to the next, the Half. I want a black delrin and stabwood Half so badly. For the time being im "satisfied" though. This thing is really nice. The anodizing is like no other anodizing ive ever felt. It has a soft velvet feel to it. Hard to explain.

I will probably never sell this thing, but never say never....

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those are the top two on my "want" list.
I mean, I kinda need another atty, but that might just be a Gorge, or a Goon22 if I find one. An authentic something, but no chasing any unicorns. But mods - those are my top wants: Mech13 and a HALF. Wouldn't refuse a Gloom, but I'm not paying what they cost, either...
:D
Yeah Glooms interest me too, they are pricey little guys though. If i where to happen to win a spot threw there list. It would be around $450 shipped for the Gloom i want. Thats alot of scrill. Thats the only thing holding me back. I love the look and form factor of the Gloom though.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is a happy day. I finally got a half-way decent squonk. It's a Coppervape from China. It's interesting because a few weeks ago I got a very cheap Boxer clone just to test if it would get past customs. So, I then ordered the CV. In the meantime, I had a Charon seized. So, I surmise that because there aren't any electronics on the squonk they either don't recognize it or they don't care. I also got the Shenray Hadaly (thanks to Lucy for mentioning it).

I'm at work, so I'm anxious to get home and try it. Vape mail is a good thing.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
With the TLF I'm not worried about capacity. Just want better bottles than the MM ones. MM says their bottles are 44.5mm tall. The SJMY bottles say they are 45mm tall but the top cap look to have some room unlike the MM. So I'm going to try those. Just now looked at the Lukkos, they say they are 46. Most likely to tall :sad: .

The ones I want to have decent capacity for are the ones I'll use in the drone.

I'm not a huge fan of Modmaker bottles eitherz
fyi for the limited edition alumide TLF's Siegi uses the Lukkos Silk, perfect fit. But a teeny bit too squishy for my liking. The Da One bottles are even more squishy, but small and a nice fit in the TLF too. The SJMY bottles are perfect for me. Somewhere in between the stiffness of Modmaker and the squishy squishy of the others. But come to think of it I haven't tried em in the F#ckr yet, will do and let you know how they work.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fyi for the limited edition alumide TLF's Siegi uses the Lukkos Silk, perfect fit. But a teeny bit too squishy for my liking. The Da One bottles are even more squishy, but small and a nice fit in the TLF too. The SJMY bottles are perfect for me. Somewhere in between the stiffness of Modmaker and the squishy squishy of the others. But come to think of it I haven't tried em in the F#ckr yet, will do and let you know how they work.
I'm curious too. I have a TLMF coming soon its in production right now.

Don't drip and drive SQUONK

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
They beat the hell out of the last batch of soft Italians but can't hold a candle to all the cloned silicones that have finally hit the market
Someone gave me a super soft bottle when I bought a boxer clone. Can anyone identify it for me? I want to buy more of them.
c0779d6d39c3de821be7ab8a227fbe9e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it helps @MaxPerilous

The Lukkos Square = 16.6x16.6x45.5

MM Bottle = 17.5x44.5

Cappy V4 Kompakt 6ml = 17x45

Squappy is 18x18x45

SMJY Super Softs (FT) 18x44.5

YFTK Squares (FT)= 18x18x45

YFTK Silicones (FT)= 18x48

Main differences in these is the cap length...There are others that are PE...but most of those besides the MM bottle are Silly-Cones ;)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If it helps @MaxPerilous

MM Bottle = 17.5x44.5

Squappy is 18x18x45

Main differences in these is the cap length...There are others that are PE...but most of those besides the MM bottle are Silly-Cones ;)
Thats some good info right there. Good to know just incase....

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It fits! (there's a very very tiny overhang. Not even noticeable to me) I'm sure I could of found out other ways but I was kind of enjoying the anticipation. I forgot to put my new 20700's on the charger! How did I do that?
TIME TO GO BUILD!
a4b0f4722bce90e6f628bfcbedd36f08.jpg

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If it helps @MaxPerilous

MM Bottle = 17.5x44.5

Squappy is 18x18x45

Great info Gents. Much appreciated!

It fits! (there's a very very tiny overhang. Not even noticeable to me) I'm sure I could of found out other ways but I was kind of enjoying the anticipation. I forgot to put my new 20700's on the charger! How did I do that?
TIME TO GO BUILD!
a4b0f4722bce90e6f628bfcbedd36f08.jpg

You just had to get a red one and post pictures. That's gonna cost me $150 plus, my wife saw your photo lol. THANKS :rolleyes:

That does look really sharp though!

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Great info Gents. Much appreciated!

You just had to get a red one and post pictures. That's gonna cost me $150 plus, my wife saw your photo lol. THANKS :rolleyes:

That does look really sharp though!
Feel your pain, the wife saw my G2 and had to have one, needless to say I'm in no hurry to convert her to squonking. Luckily she has one tank she likes and has 0 interest in new gear.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Feel your pain, the wife saw my G2 and had to have one, needless to say I'm in no hurry to convert her to squonking. Luckily she has one tank she likes and has 0 interest in new gear.

I thought that was the case with mine. Though I started her with squonking on a white Wraith. She's just got a thing for red... May be my downfall lol.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I built the Orca...just still waiting on the micro mesh and had to get some larger heat shrink tubing for the contact...need to isolate how I attached it to the body...I think...either way I'm going to do it...probably won't Vape it til next week though...IMR is in Houston and well my order hasn't shipped...hope all is good with them.

Size comparison of the 2x700 Orca to the Mölly 18650 for posterity.

e2cde1f631149b1730fc84aa33ade2cb.jpg
27c5cbde1027edc5cf34c0f34af63ec2.jpg
e39dab9bc7b9e8645fd4de3b195ed49a.jpg

EDIT: And Some of those 18x18 Square Bottles for the Orca...Have the YTFK Silly Cone in it, and there is just a ton of room

Sent from my iPhone 619 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I built the Orca...just still waiting on the micro mesh and had to get some larger heat shrink tubing for the contact...need to isolate how I attached it to the body...I think...either way I'm going to do it...probably won't Vape it til next week though...IMR is in Houston and well my order hasn't shipped...hope all is good with them.

Size comparison of the 2x700 Orca to the Mölly 18650 for posterity.

e2cde1f631149b1730fc84aa33ade2cb.jpg
27c5cbde1027edc5cf34c0f34af63ec2.jpg
e39dab9bc7b9e8645fd4de3b195ed49a.jpg

EDIT: And Some of those 18x18 Square Bottles for the Orca...Have the YTFK Silly Cone in it, and there is just a ton of room

Sent from my iPhone 619 using Tapatalk
Nice! Gotta give them an email to help me make a regulated squonk with fsk chip so brew would shut up lol!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's down to make them...if you have the board layout...just have to email it to him...then decide if you want single/dual/18650/26650/20650/2x700

and yes 20650 is a thing ;) just a small thing lol
Most likely make a single 2x700 for the battery life span

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in if there's ever a group buy on a FSK squonker :bingo:
First gotta order itm cool thing is that it could be pre soldered and everything to make life way easier! Just need to verify if i can put in a 2x700 battery sled in rather the 18650

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So messaged the guy and the link for the fsk chip. I want to order it and send it off to him so he be able to make measurements with it and squonk mode it all!

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Now all I need is 5o replace the 510 connector off the fsk into a 510 squonk connector and that's basically it.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Defently down
IMG_0123.gif
I'll see what I can do! I would have to negotiate with 2 companies lol! But yeah serpent smm would work for a single coil rta. I have it, only thing is taking apart of it. The chimney screws on w/ the glass so when trying to take it apart you really! Have to becareful not to break the glass. Air flow is somewhat restrictive and fully open it kinda... Whistles.. But flavor is there.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's down to make them...if you have the board layout...just have to email it to him...then decide if you want single/dual/18650/26650/20650/2x700

and yes 20650 is a thing ;) just a small thing lol
Yes, please! One of each!!!!:) Keep in mind there are 2 FSK chips: the one in the G2 using 2 x 18650 going up to 171w and the one in the Slice using one 26650 or 18650 and goes to 101w ( maybe less with the 18650?)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well the site I saw used dual 18650. Idk if they have one to where it be made with 1 2x700 so atm I'm going to use what's already available.

VU Sponsors