Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The last one he posted is good imo. Just pain in the ass to order from Molinberry

I always get Molinberry Glamour Chocolate from vaperstek -- if that's the chocolate flavor in it, then I already have at least that much of the recipe -- bought 3 bottles of it a couple months ago and haven't used any of it yet. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hcigar just announced a V3 of the Inbox. Don't know what has changed but it does get softer bottles

"The VT inbox V3.it is an upgraded version of VT inbox. it just changed the new structure and new silicone bottle.
All the changes are for your good experience.
"

Thx for this -- good to know! Not sure when I can fit it into the budget, but definitely sometime soon!

Andria

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is like 2fdeal and 3fvape

Internal staff disputes resulting in split
Glad they did 3f is a little cheaper an quicker to ship ,
but 2f has deal with ulton stuff so get them first ,
Like the Corona RTA ,
VG 2.5 mini mod + VG v5 mini RTA ect ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
$18 is actually a damn decent price for 60ml... but I don't like to buy that large a quantity (60ml would last me 10 days, and my son probably 2-3 wks since he vapes a lot of other flavors) of something not yet tried. Guess I'll wait for the recipe and set about acquiring the flavors. Thx though!!!

Andria
I'll give you 30ml out of this one if he wants to try it? Ive had this 100ml forever so at least someone would be Vaping it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
5BEF5448-165E-4269-BE70-27554F95E73A.jpeg
New GBox 200 paired with my VandyVape mesh atty and the nectar of the g...., I mean, VVV Cinnamon Cream.

Man..... Left Brain’s mama sure is glad I quit smoking. For the last 12 years, a carton of smokes was among the Christmas haul from the in-laws. Not this year. MIL asked me to send her a link to what I wanted. When I found out that Verde Valley Vapes has started selling squonk mods, that made for an easy choice.

https://verdevalleyvapes.com/collections/mods

2C6350A5-7EC3-415C-BA75-212448A8E1DF.jpeg

And of course, when you spend money at VVV, they just keep throwing more liquid at you.
VVV’s Customer Service was on top of things. My MIL was not aware of VVV’s free 100 ml program. Someone at VVV was kind enough to call her and ask about what flavors to send. She had no idea, so they sent these. The GBox 200 kit was $79.99, so that accounts for 3 of these (100ml for each $25 spent). I guess they might have thrown in the other 2 for a first time buyer type thing? What a deal. 500 mls AND a GBox 200 kit for around $88 including shipping.

As for the flavor choices....
To paraphrase Meatloaf, “3 out of 5 Ain’t Bad”.

****************if anyone knows any Red Bull-flavor or Lemonheadz fans, **************
****************or someone that just needs some liquid, PM me or have them***********
****************PM me or and I will “pay it forward”.....no charge**************************

Between my Black Friday purchase and these new additions, the Energize and Lemonheadz would probably just go bad sitting in the cabinet. My proverbial eliquid cup runneth over. derp

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll give you 30ml out of this one if he wants to try it? Ive had this 100ml forever so at least someone would be Vaping it

Ok, how much for 30ml? I can paypal it to you.

Thx!
Andria

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 99531
New GBox 200 paired with my VandyVape mesh atty and the nectar of the g...., I mean, VVV Cinnamon Cream.

Man..... Left Brain’s mama sure is glad I quit smoking. For the last 12 years, a carton of smokes was among the Christmas haul from the in-laws. Not this year. MIL asked me to send her a link to what I wanted. When I found out that Verde Valley Vapes has started selling squonk mods, that made for an easy choice.

View attachment 99530

And of course, when you spend money at VVV, they just keep throwing more liquid at you.
VVV’s Customer Service was on top of things. My MIL was not aware of VVV’s free 100 ml program. Someone at VVV was kind enough to call her and ask about what flavors to send. She had no idea, so they sent these. The GBox 200 kit was $79.99, so that accounts for 3 of these (100ml for each $25 spent). I guess they might have thrown in the other 2 for a first time buyer type thing? What a deal. 500 mls AND a GBox 200 kit for around $88 including shipping.

****************if anyone knows any Red Bull-flavor or Lemonheadz fans, **************
****************or someone that just needs some liquid, PM me or have them***********
****************PM me or and I will “pay it forward”.....no charge**************************

Between my Black Friday purchase and these new additions, the Energize and Lemonheadz would probably just go bad sitting in the cabinet. My proverbial eliquid cup runneth over. derp
Did you not like the Lemonheads? I've thought about buying a few times but never did.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 99531

View attachment 99530

Red Bull flavor???

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Did you not like the Lemonheads? I've thought about buying a few times but never did.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Both flavors sound good to me but I've had very bad luck with red bull flavors in ejuice! I've tried 2 and they both tasted like cough medicine. I freakin love lemonheads and recently tried appleheads that were also amazing! Haha

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My DIY Red Bull is all I vape, I tried vape wild’s and it tasted like cough medicine. I use TFA energy and a very small amount of sweet and tart (kinda like smarties)

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Recipe? I LOVE RedBull!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very simple and as close as I could get it, could maybe use more of a sour bite at the end to be closer to the real deal, but I love it.
Just TFA energy @ 12-14% (usually 14 for me, not a real strong flavor IMO) and never measured but around 20-30 drops of sweet and tart per 60ml

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Just made 500ml :inlove:
CAA01698-_D8_F1-49_DC-_BA44-27_A6780_A36_E4.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
almost turned on the AC today...

upload_2017-12-28_17-6-17.png

Then I see a post on FB from my cousin in Rochester lol...only a 70* difference in temp...She talks of the Cruise they have planned haha

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With all the juice talk figured I'd review some free juice i just got... So a couple weeks ago i slammed my Odis slam cap into the floor and it shattered... Anyways last week I ordered a new Odis 22 slam cap from vapers hobby shop (http://vapershobbyshop.com best price i found at $25) and they sent me a 60ml bottle of "GRUMP" by Fedora Guy (is this the same neck beard from the reviews back in the day lol?) but anyways... Wasn't expecting much, haven't found any commerical juices i can stand in awhile. The flavor is described as "granola topped peach yogurt"

My take... The flavor is spot on. Not overly (sickly) sweet. there is definitely a separation of the granola and the yogurt. Kudos. This is honestly the only juice I've had I'd repurchase in recent memory (except for guilty pleasure murica by vape wild... Don't judge. Tastes great but makes my lungs hurt lol)
0503903a9793a3cc0a362160cfd002b2.jpg

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of those got in trouble for selling to minors not sure which.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Not me... Although last time i was there they were talking super low subohm builds and using rewraps... Of course they weren't interested in my cautions... I sat at other end of the bar

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I''d highly recommend Essential Depot.
You can buy on their website, or through Amazon - Amazon may be cheaper if you get free shipping, direct may be cheaper if there's a sale on what you want...

I’m gonna have to order some flavorings, also need to order some VG.

@AndriaD is it you that buys VG/PG from Amazon? If so what brands do you suggest?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

@AndriaD is it you that buys VG/PG from Amazon? If so what brands do you suggest?

I do buy PG/VG via Amazon, because of the Prime free shipping. :) The VG is apparently Essential Depot (I went and checked!); the PG is "Nature's Oil," which is the only kind I've ever used, even back before I had Prime and bought it in 16oz bottles. :D I've also bought VG from ECX, and it all seems pretty much the same to me, but I don't use a lot of VG, so if there's a real difference, I might not be able to tell. Hard to beat that free shipping on such heavy stuff though. :D But the reason I once bought VG from ECX was because I had also put a half-liter of nic and some flavors in my cart, and needed to bump it up just slightly to go over $65 for free shipping... so I added a 250ml of VG. :D

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to buy from Essential Depot but I switched to Nicotine River, they have discounts and free shipping around the holidays.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do buy PG/VG via Amazon, because of the Prime free shipping. :) The VG is apparently Essential Depot (I went and checked!); the PG is "Nature's Oil," which is the only kind I've ever used, even back before I had Prime and bought it in 16oz bottles. :D I've also bought VG from ECX, and it all seems pretty much the same to me, but I don't use a lot of VG, so if there's a real difference, I might not be able to tell. Hard to beat that free shipping on such heavy stuff though. :D But the reason I once bought VG from ECX was because I had also put a half-liter of nic and some flavors in my cart, and needed to bump it up just slightly to go over $65 for free shipping... so I added a 250ml of VG. :D

Andria
I can vouch for the essential Depot VG. Good stuff

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used to buy from Essential Depot but I switched to Nicotine River, they have discounts and free shipping around the holidays.
I recently figured it's cheaper and less of a hassle to buy premixed 3mg from nic River than mixing using Amazon VG... imho

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can vouch for the essential Depot VG. Good stuff

Yeah, my son uses a good bit more VG than I do, either 50/50 or 30/70, and though he's a fairly new vaper, he has no complaints. I just can't argue with free shipping with something as heavy as VG, and even PG, which I DO use a lot of.

Andria

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I buy this brand for pg and vg but I've never bought any other brand so nothing to compare it to. Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP - 1 Gallon - 10.5 lbs. (168 oz.) - USP - KOSHER - Pharmaceutical Grade https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PSGWHIO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HOBrAbJ5EEFXZ

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any available in the us?

Just vapin art...expensive bottle though...

Mojo vapor has the Cappy R, similar but all silicone including the cap.

But with the Cappy R you can get 2 for 1...I haven't used the Cappy R, so no first hand experience.

I tried my Squappy in the Neo, it fits fine and Mojo Vapor has that in stock...sort of wished I bought more V4's though...best bottle imo

Vapes by Inushi has the V4 and V4 kompakts etc...Canada but arrives in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 99531

View attachment 99530

I'll say it again "V³ is simply 1 of the best deals on e-liquid there is PERIOD!...Nuff said!"

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried a Chalice 3 on the Pico Squeeze and I think it vapes better than on the Therion. Before anyone gets offended, I put it on the Therion 75 and the Therion 75C also. Same settings on the Therions, the 75C is a weaker (slightly) vape than the 75. I'm using a MickeyMouse (tm. @The Cromwell ) in 28g SS wire at 0.78 ohms. I'm starting to be sorry I PIF'd my other Pico since the guy I gave it to doesn't really use it much. Also, should I get another Pico Squeeze or try the Capo?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried a Chalice 3 on the Pico Squeeze and I think it vapes better than on the Therion. Before anyone gets offended, I put it on the Therion 75 and the Therion 75C also. Same settings on the Therions, the 75C is a weaker (slightly) vape than the 75. I'm using a MickeyMouse (tm. @The Cromwell ) in 28g SS wire at 0.78 ohms. I'm starting to be sorry I PIF'd my other Pico since the guy I gave it to doesn't really use it much. Also, should I get another Pico Squeeze or try the Capo?
Put your hands in the air and step away from the new shiny...Cheers!

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say get another pico squeeze!

VU Sponsors