Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I might just do that! I would like the Capo look but @JuicyLucy already gave it a meeh! vote and the lady knows her stuff!
Any discount codes at FT, besides MAP?
Christmas sale is over,and no MAP code on the squeeze.But they are just under $17 for the mod only,which is one hell of a good deal.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just vapin art...expensive bottle though...

Mojo vapor has the Cappy R, similar but all silicone including the cap.

But with the Cappy R you can get 2 for 1...I haven't used the Cappy R, so no first hand experience.

I tried my Squappy in the Neo, it fits fine and Mojo Vapor has that in stock...sort of wished I bought more V4's though...best bottle imo

Vapes by Inushi has the V4 and V4 kompakts etc...Canada but arrives in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got my first cappy r and I'm not a fan! I mean the silicone is a great feel but the cap being silicone sucks ass! imo you can't tighten it good because it's flimsy, so if you don't get it perfect or it comes undone even a tiny bit it leaks out of the cap! Cappy kompact is still #1 imo as well!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please read me full post again.

Well, what did you say in the post that has anything to do with it being rebuildable or not? All you said is that it's the 2nd MtL from Phil and Dmitry. *shrug*

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright so me & my Wraith are finally starting to get along a bit better.I just have to remember to press the +button then wait until M1 flashes then I can adjust wattage.Currently I'm at 28watts for M1.
I also set up M2 & M3.
M2 is set for 32 and M3 is set at 38.
Fuck I wished it worked more like the DripBox 2 but it kinda works out and I'm a bit happier with it now.
Guess I should've paid more attention to all those YouTube videos I watched on the damn thing.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, what did you say in the post that has anything to do with it being rebuildable or not? All you said is that it's the 2nd MtL from Phil and Dmitry. *shrug*

Andria
No worries it was deleted & moved to the proper place...Cheers!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Alright so me & my Wraith are finally starting to get along a bit better.I just have to remember to press the +button then wait until M1 flashes then I can adjust wattage.Currently I'm at 28watts for M1.
I also set up M2 & M3.
M2 is set for 32 and M3 is set at 38.
Fuck I wished it worked more like the DripBox 2 but it kinda works out and I'm a bit happier with it now.
Guess I should've paid more attention to all those YouTube videos I watched on the damn thing.
For shits and giggles I busted out a wraith rda today and Idk why people don't use it more because its not a bad atty for an rda that comes free with a mod.
Good flavor and decent af, caps a pita to get back on the right way lol, that might be from not being used at all. I probably won't use it much after today but it's not a bad vape at all.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
To answer your previous question, in case you didn't get an answer yet, the Zenith is the pre-made coil version, the Aries is the rta version. If they ever make a real MTL squonk ready rda, somebody wake me up!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For shits and giggles I busted out a wraith rda today and Idk why people don't use it more because its not a bad atty for an rda that comes free with a mod.
Good flavor and decent af, caps a pita to get back on the right way lol, that might be from not being used at all. I probably won't use it much after today but it's not a bad vape at all.

Since you like it, I'll trade you two of them for a Cyclone! Juust kidding!:vino:Hell, I'll throw in a Coral rda to boot!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To answer your previous question, in case you didn't get an answer yet, the Zenith is the pre-made coil version, the Aries is the rta version. If they ever make a real MTL squonk ready rda, somebody wake me up!

There does seem to be a conspiracy of RDA makers, making only those obscene-cloud-chasing monster-airflow jobs. What the actual fuck??? Have mfr's FORGOTTEN that some of us don't give a single rat's ass about clouds but want great flavor??????? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haven't tried the RSA that came with the kit yet.
The coils I have wouldn't work in it.And I no longer have a coil-jig thus no way to put an extra half turn in them without fucking them up.
I think the RSA I have on the Wraith is a Dee Mods Solo (possible clone).Which was a bit hot until I found a drip-tip that actually fits it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want a tank! I've got several Kayfun Lite Plus's, and for MTL vaping, they ROCK... but their flavor just isn't good enough when you're used to an RDA, and you need an RDA for squonking anyway.

Andria
I'm going to go have a drink.Talk to you later...Cheers!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There does seem to be a conspiracy of RDA makers, making only those obscene-cloud-chasing monster-airflow jobs. What the actual fuck??? Have mfr's FORGOTTEN that some of us don't give a single rat's ass about clouds but want great flavor??????? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Andria
It seems Bevis and Butthead are in charge of production....Cloudz bro!! duhuh!

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Also, should I get another Pico Squeeze or try the Capo?
The Capo for sure, iJoy needs the sales so it can release more trash onto the market!

Daniels Corrected Chart.
iJoy-CAPO-Squonker-Charts-and-Graphs-7-c%C3%B3pia-2.004-1.jpeg

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welp, I'm gonna be full on for the next week or so... wanted to wish y'all an early Happy New Year!
Really fun to get to know some of youse this past year, aka when squonking hit da big time ; ))
Really appreciate all of your input and wisdom Dudes & Dudettes!

Also wanted to put in my vote for best set up of 2017, just sliding under the radar but the RSQ (with the stupid LED disabled) topped with Le Supersonic (and @So619Cal 's coil!) is hot hot hot!! Never experienced airflow like this....I didn't think I was getting a hit. Absolutely smooth and dead silent. And I think I'm going regulated after my experience with the RSQ. Hassle free vaping is back! Couldn't be happier right now.
Well okay, maybe if the RSQ was ultem and a DNA chip... but that's what 2018 is for
:rolleyes:

After putting Le Supersonic under intense scrutiny, a few tiny nicks on the upper ridge of the top cap, but everything else is butter so I'm not tripping. Gonna be using the hell out of it anyway.
...and the Bell Cap drops in a week.. et voila!

IMG_6543.JPG

Cheers and be safe!
...and Squonky!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welp, I'm gonna be full on for the next week or so... wanted to wish y'all an early Happy New Year!
Really fun to get to know some of youse this past year, aka when squonking hit da big time ; ))

Also wanted to put in my vote for best set up of 2017, just sliding under the radar but the RSQ (with the stupid LED disabled) topped with Le Supersonic (and @So619Cal 's coil!) is hot hot hot!! Never experienced airflow like this....I didn't think I was getting a hit. Absolutely smooth and dead silent. And I think I'm going regulated after my experience with the RSQ. Hassle free vaping is back! Couldn't be happier right now.
Well okay, maybe if the RSQ was ultem and a DNA chip... but that's what 2018 is for

After putting Le Supersonic under intense scrutiny, a few tiny nicks on the upper ridge of the top cap, but everything else is butter so I'm not tripping. Gonna be using the hell out of it anyway.

View attachment 99569

Cheers and be safe!
...and Squonky!
Stay safe and have a Happy New Year!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh whoever got the white neo3 it comes with red button and it lights up wtf why red lol some people gonna be upset and the black comes with ultem i want clear and no light damit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Since you like it, I'll trade you two of them for a Cyclone! Juust kidding!:vino:Hell, I'll throw in a Coral rda to boot!
Haha if I had a cyclone I'd just give it to you I don't like like the wraith that much just saying it's not bad.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 99569

Cheers and be safe!
...and Squonky!
Oh that looks sweet.
2 questions though.
Where did you get the drip-tip?
And can I get a link for it?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh whoever got the white neo3 it comes with red button and it lights up wtf why red lol some people gonna be upset and the black comes with ultem i want clear and no light damit

Didn't you order black?

I Pm'd Raphy today after reading the button colors...having a red button on white is a deal breaker for me, honestly wouldnt be so bad if the buttons were able to be ordered or easily replaced like the other 67's...so I asked if I can switch to Black or order a button to be shipped with the white.

Find out later when he responds :D

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Didn't you order black?

I Pm'd Raphy today after reading the button colors...having a red button on white is a deal breaker for me, honestly wouldnt be so bad if the buttons were able to be ordered or easily replaced like the other 67's...so I asked if I can switch to Black or order a button to be shipped with the white.

Red on white sounds awesome! Lol to me anyways, wouldn't want it to light up though.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone hear from Sonar (Harry) lately? He was supposed to send me a mod but I have not had him reply to messages for weeks?

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't you order black?

Yes i ordered black but thought to myself if i got white and it had a red button id be pissed he needs to clarify everything up and make a final ppst of the product alot of peeps not gonna want a glowin red button hell i dont even want a ultem button black should come standard on the black and white should be standard on the white wtf is this guy thinkin im bout to message him and back out myself because like stated before i dont like how hes handling this

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Basicly fuck anyone that doesn't live in new England right now!
8b1a0db9bb2f9a2a5e792bbf20a51ce9.jpg

Wow. My boss called off work today because it's 20 outside. I don't think I could manage in your area. That's cold

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone hear from Sonar (Harry) lately? He was supposed to send me a mod but I have not had him reply to messages for weeks?
I haven't seen anything posted by him in a week or so. He's usually super prompt. Maybe the holidays.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes i ordered black but thought to myself if i got white and it had a red button id be pissed he needs to clarify everything up and make a final ppst of the product alot of peeps not gonna want a glowin red button hell i dont even want a ultem button black should come standard on the black and white should be standard on the white wtf is this guy thinkin im bout to message him and back out myself because like stated before i dont like how hes handling this

Have to agree with the same color button theme. Hopefully I can get some answers soon about the buttons if I can order them or have the mod come with a specific button.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Some folks wont mind but i bet alot will

Yeah it's only because I love red but it is a really odd choice. I honestly think red would look great on black as well but again I'm biased because I love red.
If he was smart he would allow the buyer to choose between different colors. Maybe put up a poll? Idk why he wouldn't just match the mod color or do ultem for both.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

This is my first time dealing with 67 and I’m starting to get nervous the way he’s dealing with everything myself. Don’t know if I would feel comfortable after I sent him money.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At least there's no wind chill rn normally that -15 would be real feel -25 or so.

Might hit 84* here today...news said it will be warmer than yesterday and that hit 79*...

Still have a reminder on my phone to make fun of a buddy in Vermont mid Feb...

Siri reminder: " Remember to take an outdoor Steak grilling photo Feb 18th and text it to VelX"

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might hit 84* here today...news said it will be warmer than yesterday and that hit 79*...

Still have a reminder on my phone to make fun of a buddy in Vermont mid Feb...

Siri reminder: " Remember to take an outdoor Steak grilling photo Feb 18th and text it to VelX"

I think it might hit 40 here today. Which is still a heatwave compared to new england, the midwest, and th northwest. :D But Sunday, we might get some nasty freezing rain, and they'll be enjoying that lovely SNOW. I'd rather have FEET of snow than INCHES of ice, any damn day of the week.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
fucking freezing here today

i might cark it

dropped below 70 F :(

When that starts happening around here, like late September, you can tell who all the native southerners are -- they'll be the ones in sweaters and jackets. The crazy yankees run around in shorts in January -- 32 degrees is still freezing, I don't care where you were born! :facepalm:

Andria

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When that starts happening around here, like late September, you can tell who all the native southerners are -- they'll be the ones in sweaters and jackets. The crazy yankees run around in shorts in January -- 32 degrees is still freezing, I don't care where you were born! :facepalm:

Andria

I used to live in Rochester NY... Winters get pretty rough there and mighty cold, and I used to not bat an eye at the cold...

Now living in California for nearly 15 years...temps drop below 60f and I am looking for my Wool socks and sweat shirts lol

It was eye opening the first time we vacationed in Hawaii...how lush green everything was...came back to Cali and I told the wife... wow Cali is dirty as all fuck...Everyone thinks Cali is beaches and surfing...no, Cali is all Desert with some beaches and sporadic trees to fool you haha

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I used to live in Rochester NY... Winters get pretty rough there and mighty cold, and I used to not bat an eye at the cold...

Now living in California for nearly 15 years...temps drop below 60f and I am looking for my Wool socks and sweat shirts lol

It was eye opening the first time we vacationed in Hawaii...how lush green everything was...came back to Cali and I told the wife... wow Cali is dirty as all fuck...Everyone thinks Cali is beaches and surfing...no, Cali is all Desert with some beaches and sporadic trees to fool you haha

Yep -- when everyone starts yammering about the "drought in CA", I'm thinking, "it's a fucking desert, why were you expecting RAIN???" :giggle:

Andria

VU Sponsors