Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had it, sold it ! I love TC and it was meh! I never took the atty out of the box. I have another blue one coming sometime next year:confused: unless I open a PP dispute and get my money back.
Ouchies!
Why did you sell that Fuchai squonker?
Was it not to your liking?
If so why?
Sorry for all the questions...Cheers!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I remember correctly, the Nixon 1.0 is MTL, the 1.5 is DL and has a squonk pin. The 1.0 doesn't have a squonk pin. 3F has both....at least it did a few weeks ago.

Ok, disregard previous transmission. I must have it backasswards. The 1.5 at FT has a sqounk pin.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouchies!
Why did you sell that Fuchai squonker?
Was it not to your liking?
If so why?
Sorry for all the questions...Cheers!
No problem!
The mod itself is well made, no loose doors, no rattly buttons. It works well in power mode. I vape mostly in TC that kinda sucked. If you're gonna use it in power mode, it is fine. If you're gonna use a refill bottle, you are fine! If you want to use it in TC, look for another!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know you like making your own e-liquid.But after reading your post I thought you might like to give this stuff a go.

https://thedollarejuiceclub.com/products/blue-apple

It is a little high in VG but damn it is frigging !! DELICIOUS !!

A *little* high in VG? Hahahahahaha... a *little* high in VG would be 70/30, not 30/70. 30/70 is officially "I'm tired of life so I'm going to vape this thick shit and suffocate myself, bye y'all!"

I vape 86.5% PG... and yes, I can tell the diff if I make it just 86%; late at night, I can't clear my chest and throat no matter how hard and long I cough. I get that a little bit with my 86.5%, but it's marginally tolerable.

If I'd been forced to vape that thick VG shit, I'd have had to quit vaping and go back to smoking -- I could breathe better on a pk a day of VA Slims than with anything over 15% VG.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem!
The mod itself is well made, no loose doors, no rattly buttons. It works well in power mode. I vape mostly in TC that kinda sucked. If you're gonna use it in power mode, it is fine. If you're gonna use a refill bottle, you are fine! If you want to use it in TC, look for another!
Huzzah.
It just went right to the very top of my (GET IT NOW LIST)
Just wished you could tell me about the RSA.
Maybe I'll get just the mod and a different RSA.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I take flavors pretty literal... Strawberry Milkshake... yeah you're getting strawberry!

Vanilla Bourbon... Yup, you're getting a slap of vanilla!

Caramel Cream - You guessed it!

Some of these juice vendors should reword their shit...

Strawberry Milkshake....

Vape juice with a hint of Strawberry wet paper bag Milk lol

In their defense though, taste is subjective...but yeah, Wet paper bag with a hint of wet strawberry cardboard milk

I agree... that Cuttwood shit, "unicorn milk" or whatever.... the description should read 'creamy stuff that might suggest just a hint of something vaguely strawberry-ish... if you hold your mouth right... or maybe not.'

My own strawberry and cream jumps on your face and says I'M STRAWBERRY, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Huzzah.

*Looks* like it would be okayish - except the squonk pin protrudes above the deck to prevent draining :confused:

I don't get it: it is obvious all these companies jumping on the squonk bandwagon do not understand squonking one wit - or they are trying to appeal to drippers who desire juice lingering in the well - perfect for leaking hot juice down your chest

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A *little* high in VG? Hahahahahaha... a *little* high in VG would be 70/30, not 30/70. 30/70 is officially "I'm tired of life so I'm going to vape this thick shit and suffocate myself, bye y'all!"

I vape 86.5% PG... and yes, I can tell the diff if I make it just 86%; late at night, I can't clear my chest and throat no matter how hard and long I cough. I get that a little bit with my 86.5%, but it's marginally tolerable.

If I'd been forced to vape that thick VG shit, I'd have had to quit vaping and go back to smoking -- I could breathe better on a pk a day of VA Slims than with anything over 15% VG.

Andria
The only problem I have with VG is sometimes it gives me a runny nose.Menthol e-liquids do the same thing too.Just keep in mind they are pretty inexpensive.
The small 6ml bottles are only $1 each.So if you don't like it pass it on to your son and bob's your uncle.You'd only be out a buck.

Oh 1 question.
Is your son a member here on the forums?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree... that Cuttwood shit, "unicorn milk" or whatever.... the description should read 'creamy stuff that might suggest just a hint of something vaguely strawberry-ish... if you hold your mouth right... or maybe not.'

My own strawberry and cream jumps on your face and says I'M STRAWBERRY, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Andria
Unicorn Milk has gone through a change in flavor recently.When I first tried it last year it was really good.The last batch I got was meh...Sad but true!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*Looks* like it would be okayish - except the squonk pin protrudes above the deck to prevent draining :confused:

I don't get it: it is obvious all these companies jumping on the squonk bandwagon do not understand squonking one wit - or they are trying to appeal to drippers who desire juice lingering in the well - perfect for leaking hot juice down your chest
I think they made the pin that way thinking it would be better to have a bit of liquid stay in the well to make sure the wick stays moist.That shouldn't be an issue if you are squonking properly.So far I've only had 1 dry hit and I was quite blitzed when that happened.So note to self...Don't Drink and Squonk!

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only problem I have with VG is sometimes it gives me a runny nose.Menthol e-liquids do the same thing too.Just keep in mind they are pretty inexpensive.
The small 6ml bottles are only $1 each.So if you don't like it pass it on to your son and bob's your uncle.You'd only be out a buck.

Oh 1 question.
Is your son a member here on the forums?

Nah... he's a gamer, piano player, just got a guitar and bought a PS2 to supplement his Xbox 360 (also because you can play old PS1 games on it, and he's got a buttload of those)... and also a full-time student... so he doesn't wanna even start on a forum and get sucked in. Can't blame him. He got a solid 4.0 across the board, his first semester, so he's doing well -- and jan 5 is his 6-mo smoke-free day. :D

Vaping gives me a runny nose too; I think it's just because we're inhaling/exhaling this moist vapor. I've cut down my Flash quite drastically, so I don't get much of that "about to sneeze... nevermind" feeling anymore, but the runny nose seems permanent.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unicorn Milk has gone through a change in flavor recently.When I first tried it last year it was really good.The last batch I got was meh...Sad but true!

It was... hmm... I'm thinking, about Feb-March of 2015, when I tried it at a local shop -- because the $#%&%$!!! USPS didn't bring my shisha strawberry in a timely manner. Total waste of time even trying it. I ended up buying one from Hard Rock Vapor called Strawberry Fields; tasty, and definitely strawberry, but it had too much VG for me, at 50/50, so thank goodness my shisha strawberry arrived a couple days later and I could make my strawberry & cream.

Andria

squonkbox

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
anyone find a place selling the 22mm druga without the mod?

edit. before you continue linking the Druga, I am looking for the 22mm version. it is sold with the mod kit. I've been looking around since it was released and no one sells without the mod

Last edited:

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huzzah.
I got the rda with mine,it's ok,nothing great.Standard velocity type posts,so it's easy to put a build in,but the airflow is non adjustable,it's just 2 wide open slots.Flavor was ok on it,not great.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, anyone get a Luna while I was on vaycay?

What's the verdict?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been wanting to inquire about the hadaly, which Mr Cromwell was generous enough to PIF me just before xmas; can the draw be tightened significantly? I can't really decide, just from looking at it.

Andria
ETA: and also -- how the hell do you say that damn word anyway? Is it "HAD - uh-ly, or "huh - DALLY"?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've been wanting to inquire about the hadaly, which Mr Cromwell was generous enough to PIF me just before xmas; can the draw be tightened significantly? I can't really decide, just from looking at it.

Andria
ETA: and also -- how the hell do you say that damn word anyway? Is it "HAD - uh-ly, or "huh - DALLY"?

Had-uh-lee is how the Psyclone people pronounced it

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
What ever you wanna call it, I couldn't get a tight enough draw without it getting very hot and loosing some flavor. I really don't think these things were made for a very tight draw. Maybe it's me, but very few atties or tanks had the mtl draw I like. Nautilus mini on middle hole, Hussar rta with the 1.3 mm tube, and rda..Cyclone v1, Viper v2 and Chalice 3.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon

edit. before you continue linking the Druga, I am looking for the 22mm version. it is sold with the mod kit. I've been looking around since it was released and no one sells without the mod
Not exactly what your looking for but ecig-city has the full kit for 34.99
And a 15% discount.
Discount code: NEWYEAR15
Good through Jan 1

https://ecig-city.com/products/augv...ngle-battery-mechanical-squonking-starter-kit

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What ever you wanna call it, I couldn't get a tight enough draw without it getting very hot and loosing some flavor. I really don't think these things were made for a very tight draw. Maybe it's me, but very few atties or tanks had the mtl draw I like. Nautilus mini on middle hole, Hussar rta with the 1.3 mm tube, and rda..Cyclone v1, Viper v2 and Chalice 3.

Hmm. Do you think a heat sink finned thing under it would keep the heat down? I've got a couple of those things which I normally use to protect the titanium threads on my Achilles, but one of my Achilles isn't as jeopardized as the other which I've used more, so I sometimes take that heat sink off the less-used Achilles and it gets used for other things -- my son is using it currently I think.

I never could like the Nautilus. My first "real" atty was a T3S, so I got used to simple single-coil builds from the start, and never could like anything dual-coiled, not even dual-coil cartos; just too much heat, and it really ruined the taste -- I really noticed that in the nauti, because the Virginia I vaped then tasted something like apple juice in the Nauti... not good at all. Just another reason why I've persisted with very low-power vaping; to me it tastes best that way, and it permits that so-necessary tight draw.

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm. Do you think a heat sink finned thing under it would keep the heat down? I've got a couple of those things which I normally use to protect the titanium threads on my Achilles, but one of my Achilles isn't as jeopardized as the other which I've used more, so I sometimes take that heat sink off the less-used Achilles and it gets used for other things -- my son is using it currently I think.

I never could like the Nautilus. My first "real" atty was a T3S, so I got used to simple single-coil builds from the start, and never could like anything dual-coiled, not even dual-coil cartos; just too much heat, and it really ruined the taste -- I really noticed that in the nauti, because the Virginia I vaped then tasted something like apple juice in the Nauti... not good at all. Just another reason why I've persisted with very low-power vaping; to me it tastes best that way, and it permits that so-necessary tight draw.

Andria
You could give it a shot and see, the long DT should help some with both heat and draw.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah... he's a gamer, piano player, just got a guitar and bought a PS2 to supplement his Xbox 360 (also because you can play old PS1 games on it, and he's got a buttload of those)... and also a full-time student... so he doesn't wanna even start on a forum and get sucked in. Can't blame him. He got a solid 4.0 across the board, his first semester, so he's doing well -- and jan 5 is his 6-mo smoke-free day. :D

Vaping gives me a runny nose too; I think it's just because we're inhaling/exhaling this moist vapor. I've cut down my Flash quite drastically, so I don't get much of that "about to sneeze... nevermind" feeling anymore, but the runny nose seems permanent.

Andria
Yeah I vaguely remember my college years.No time for anything but studying,sex, and suds.
Can't recall what (Flash) is.
Unless you mean this dude pictured below.

the-flash-season-2-netflix.jpg

It was... hmm... I'm thinking, about Feb-March of 2015, when I tried it at a local shop -- because the $#%&%$!!! USPS didn't bring my shisha strawberry in a timely manner. Total waste of time even trying it. I ended up buying one from Hard Rock Vapor called Strawberry Fields; tasty, and definitely strawberry, but it had too much VG for me, at 50/50, so thank goodness my shisha strawberry arrived a couple days later and I could make my strawberry & cream.

Andria
If shisha e-liquid is anything like tobacco shisha it ain't a wonder you get that big-time punch of strawberry.Stuff is dang near mostly flavoring with very little bits of tobacco.
I'm currently wondering if you'll do up a batch of D.I.Y. Apple & Blueberry considering how much you like those flavors...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Nope even my google-fu came back (ZERO RESULTS)
Gawd I miss (DIG) & (Mycroft)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You could give it a shot and see, the long DT should help some with both heat and draw.

Oh yeah, and I always use one of those angled adapters and then an acrylic Ming -- it prevents about 98% of spit-back. Found those angled adapters for .99 at Kidney Puncher, though they're like 1.99 or 2.99 everywhere else! So I bought 5 of them as stocking stufffers, 3 to my son and 2 to me, since I've already got 3. :D

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
I don't think it can.
I know Todd did a review on it.

I also think Scott might have done 1 but I can't find his.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can't recall what (Flash) is.
Unless you mean this dude pictured below.
If shisha e-liquid is anything like tobacco shisha it ain't a wonder you get that big-time punch of strawberry.Stuff is dang near mostly flavoring with very little bits of tobacco.
I'm currently wondering if you'll do up a batch of D.I.Y. Apple & Blueberry considering how much you like those flavors...Cheers!

LOL. Flash is an additive to increase throat hit, which I've always needed the way most of y'all seem to need grossly thick vapor, and since I vape 3mg or lately, 3.2mg, and it's a sweet creamy vape, I need all the TH I can get, even with my high PG level. But I'm growing less and less pleased with the "nose tingle" it gives me, so I'm down to using just a smidge of it, and I daresay even that may soon be gone.

Inawera Shisha Strawberry isn't ejuice, it's flavoring, and it probably is called that because it's STRONG, and sweet, organically derived (so it's a gunk monster), the absolute PARAGON of strawberry flavors. Cromwell says it tastes chemical-y to him, but he's one of those weird super-tasters. :D

I dunno about blueberry and apple mixed together; in general I'm not a big fan of mixed fruits, with one big exception: blueberry and banana; to me that's about the best flavor I can imagine, and I used to mix Sweet-Vapes' Blueberry Muffin ejuice with some TFA Banana Nut Bread flavoring, and it was absolutely TO DIE FOR. Alas, the FDA scared Sweet-Vapes into discontinuing their custom PG/VG house brand, so I can't get the high PG ejuice I require anymore. Thanks FDA, you absolute FUCKING MORONS. Since then I haven't tried mixing a custom blueberry-banana thing, but maybe I'll try again. My tastebuds are becoming more and more functional all the time. :D

Andria

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Flash is an additive to increase throat hit, which I've always needed the way most of y'all seem to need grossly thick vapor, and since I vape 3mg or lately, 3.2mg, and it's a sweet creamy vape, I need all the TH I can get, even with my high PG level. But I'm growing less and less pleased with the "nose tingle" it gives me, so I'm down to using just a smidge of it, and I daresay even that may soon be gone.

Inawera Shisha Strawberry isn't ejuice, it's flavoring, and it probably is called that because it's STRONG, and sweet, organically derived (so it's a gunk monster), the absolutely PARAGON of strawberry flavors. Cromwell says it tastes chemical-y to him, but he's one of those weird super-tasters. :D

I dunno about blueberry and apple mixed together; in general I'm not a big fan of mixed fruits, with one big exception: blueberry and banana; to me that's about the best flavor I can imagine, and I used to mix Sweet-Vapes' Blueberry Muffin ejuice with some TFA Banana Nut Bread flavoring, and it was absolutely TO DIE FOR. Alas, the FDA scared Sweet-Vapes into discontinuing their custom PG/VG house brand, so I can't get the high PG ejuice I require anymore. Thanks FDA, you absolute FUCKING MORONS. Since then I haven't tried mixing a custom blueberry-banana thing, but maybe I'll try again. My tastebuds are becoming more and more functional all the time. :D

Andria
Oh blueberry banana sounds good too.
I tried a blueberry coconut e-liquid once...To put it politely that stuff was (VOMIT INDUCING)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Inawera Shisha Strawberry isn't ejuice, it's flavoring, and it probably is called that because it's STRONG, and sweet, organically derived (so it's a gunk monster), the absolutely PARAGON of strawberry flavors. Cromwell says it tastes chemical-y to him, but he's one of those weird super-tasters. :D

Andria
You could try to find flavor shots. They are the extracts/flavoring mix concentrates without the PG/VG and nicotine. It is the way I usually mix my juices. I make a 50 to 100 ml bottle of concentrate and then add 6% to 8% of that to my PG/VG +nic base. This way the flavors blend and I don't need to make more than 100 ml usable juice (or at least what I think is usable) at a time. It becomes a shake and vape type juice with very little or no steeping needed.
Same idea as these guys are doing https://www.mtbakervapor.com/vape-juice/strawbana-flavor-shot/ and I believe several other places are selling this type of concentrates.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors