My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What’s the story there, Lucy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Goes back over a year and a half ago, when he was still pimping the Clieto as the best atomizer ever :facepalm: (no shit or exaggeration)

Back in the old Boreas thread, asshole and his paid for GF chased me all over VU calling me a tranny and other unsavory names because I disagreed one of his crap reviews

He was obviously wasted or needed meds - for several weeks

I almost quit VU because of that POS

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Dead Rabbit SQ.....MTL? Yeah.....Nope! Problem I have with is: the coil sits waaaaay above the deck but installing it is so easy, Ray Charles could do it (and yes, I know he's singing with the angels ). It does have single/dual holes for MTL and a very nice drip tip included. In conclusion, @AndriaD, save your money.

Thx! Glad to know it ahead of time. :)

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it's not that hard to find the specs on a dna250 though and there's a link to the lipo specs.
I understand the price is kinda high, but there's not many options out there for high wattage squonkers that look nice. Plus you can get it engraved with almost anything you want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I doubt they would engrave it with Daisy Ducati or even know who she was.But then again you did say almost anything.

The picture below is (NOT) Daisy Ducati obviously.

wallhaven-546488.jpg

That is (Queen of the Dread Sea) from Shadowverse.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goes back over a year and a half ago, when he was still pimping the Clieto as the best atomizer ever :facepalm: (no shit or exaggeration)

Back in the old Boreas thread, asshole and his paid for GF chased me all over VU calling me a tranny and other unsavory names because I disagreed one of his crap reviews

Damn. I’m sorry to hear all that... looks like I won’t be watching any of that dipshit’s vids. No one treats our Lucy like that!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I just thought he was a total loser in every possible way; abrasive without a single socially-redeeming quality. Knowing he acted that way to you makes me have even LESS use for him -- I guess he's just one of those people who's a complete waste of good oxygen.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
AndriaD, you would probably like the billet box except for the price. Restricted air, durable, easy to carry.

I seriously looked into the billet box when I was still over at asshat central, because at that time I was still using cartotanks -- really loved the carto vape, but the ejuice I vape all the time is much too gunky for cartos; it HAS TO BE vaped in a rebuildable. So I had to give up on Billet Boxes. And though apparently there are still SOME cartos available, they're not nearly as available all over the place as they used to be.

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We need some real Bonkers to review this baby for us, lol
No we need somebody with money who squonks to review it.And all the rich reviewers are more into Philippine mechanical mods/devices.With the lone exception of (Qorax Stan) who is a MTL freak but I don't think he squonks.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, kinda like that and the juice has a long arse way to travel. I was being conservative so I started with a 3mm ID coil at about 0.38 ohms. The overall size of the chamber doesn't lend itself to a dense, flavorful mtl vape.

People have wondered at the long way the juice has to climb with my Achilles... but it's really not an issue with Shiseido cotton, it wicks beautifully. if I was still using cotton balls for wicks, it might be an issue.

mysimplecoil.jpg

Andria

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I seriously looked into the billet box when I was still over at asshat central, because at that time I was still using cartotanks -- really loved the carto vape, but the ejuice I vape all the time is much too gunky for cartos; it HAS TO BE vaped in a rebuildable. So I had to give up on Billet Boxes. And though apparently there are still SOME cartos available, they're not nearly as available all over the place as they used to be.

Andria

I have a SXK Billet Box with a rebuildable atty in it called the Insider that’s designed for MTL. It has adjustable airflow. You should look into it. Might be your endgame vape.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decent enough - but the one I had could not hold a candle to the authentic

Don't know how many different clones were made or who made them though
Hmm.
The Chalice 3 clone I tried sucked very little flavor or vapor.
The original on the other hand was fantastic.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The engine nano was the worst piece of shit I have ever encountered. I spent way too many hours trying to get a decent vape from that thing. The fanatics figured that a 2.5mm coil was the cats ass build for it and was where it worked the best. I haven't used 2.5mm coils since the KFL+ and GT II days... It gave me a mediocre vape at best and I piffed it away after seriously trying to get any sort of a decent vape. Just a poor design IMHO.

Now the GV Zeus has improved the failings of the Engine Nano, and is quite excellent for a single coil leakproof RTA. :D
zeus-b2k-jpg.709121
It actually shocked me that you had such a bad experience with it.You are 1 of the unlucky 1's I guess.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are you saying that the coil sitting up high like that won’t lend itself to quality a MTL vape?

In this situation...NO!
However to get anywhere near a decent vape on the Kanger SUBDRIP you have to put them up high off the deck because of where the airflow is.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Glad you didn't quit VU.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That is shameful behavior.Hopefully he has apologized.If not he really should...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
If you're interested.
Bam!

http://www.hoosiervapes.com/search.asp?keyword=carto&search=

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People have wondered at the long way the juice has to climb with my Achilles... but it's really not an issue with Shiseido cotton, it wicks beautifully. if I was still using cotton balls for wicks, it might be an issue.

View attachment 99806

Andria
I knew you were using the full length of it.With maybe a bit of fluffing and trimming.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad you didn't quit VU.

I forgot that the Boreas thread is where I met you - granted, some people were a little over the top mean to him, but he was so out of it, he acted like every negative thing said came out of my keyboard, which is not true, and I never attacked him personally

Also, he is why Roxy quit the forum

Nope! He gust gave VU $ome ca$h and presto, changeo, he's the best thing since sliced bread

That was wild and is true

Mods were contacting me (like I was a ringleader or something) to make nice and encourage ppl to apologize - but, water under the bridge

I just refuse to watch his shit and don't encourage others to, though it doesn't change my opinion of someone if they like him

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a SXK Billet Box with a rebuildable atty in it called the Insider that’s designed for MTL. It has adjustable airflow. You should look into it. Might be your endgame vape.

I dunno, the only place I can find that even *has* them is The Vaporist.org, and it's with an Insider, but it's fucking $140! That's about $100 out of my usual budget, or at least twice what I might be able to pay for any mod at any time. Too rich for my blood, especially since I don't know if I'd even like the vape.

Andria

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dunno, the only place I can find that even *has* them is The Vaporist.org, and it's with an Insider, but it's fucking $140! That's about $100 out of my usual budget, or at least twice what I might be able to pay for any mod at any time. Too rich for my blood, especially since I don't know if I'd even like the vape.

Andria

Edit: $109 on FT after a coupon code, sorry.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I knew you were using the full length of it.With maybe a bit of fluffing and trimming.

Yeah pretty much the full length of the pad; I end up trimming about 3/4 inch. No fluffing necessary, it just hangs down on each side, and I let about a quarter inch of it lie on the bottom of the well, to make sure juice can get into easily. It wicks better than anything else I've tried, and has less break-in time than KGD.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Edit: $109 on FT after a coupon code, sorry.

Dat's ok, even $60-$80 is more than I'd want to pay for something that I have no idea if I'd even like the vape. Tightwad here. :D And thrilled with my Achilles vape, SO thrilled that it's very hard for ANYTHING else to even come close. But I *am* going to pursue this squonking thing, because I really was kinda impressed with the vape from that cheap lil Strike 18; if something that small and inexpensive can be that good, then I probably can find others that are at least that good, if not even better, even closer to the Achilles' great vape.

Andria

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dat's ok, even $60-$80 is more than I'd want to pay for something that I have no idea if I'd even like the vape. Tightwad here. :D And thrilled with my Achilles vape, SO thrilled that it's very hard for ANYTHING else to even come close. But I *am* going to pursue this squonking thing, because I really was kinda impressed with the vape from that cheap lil Strike 18; if something that small and inexpensive can be that good, then I probably can find others that are at least that good, if not even better, even closer to the Achilles' great vape.

Andria

Okay, I’m tapping out. Too expensive, too much airflow, too much wattage, too small, too big.
I hope you find what you’re looking for eventually. I’m not sure it’s out there.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot that the Boreas thread is where I met you - granted, some people were a little over the top mean to him, but he was so out of it, he acted like every negative thing said came out of my keyboard, which is not true, and I never attacked him personally

Also, he is why Roxy quit the forum

That was wild and is true

Mods were contacting me (like I was a ringleader or something) to make nice and encourage ppl to apologize - but, water under the bridge

I just refuse to watch his shit and don't encourage others to, though it doesn't change my opinion of someone if they like him
Remind me to buy you a (Martinez) sometime.

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/581

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're watching his videos for entertainment, more power to you! If you're looking for unbiased opinions on vaping, ask us, his opinions are based on how much he gets paid.
Isn't every reviewer like that except maybe (Vaping With Vic) but only because getting paid would screw up his government benefits.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah pretty much the full length of the pad; I end up trimming about 3/4 inch. No fluffing necessary, it just hangs down on each side, and I let about a quarter inch of it lie on the bottom of the well, to make sure juice can get into easily. It wicks better than anything else I've tried, and has less break-in time than KGD.

Andria
I'm currently using the cotton @So619Cal piffed me.Can't remember what kind it is though.
I also have 1 little package of (Wick 'n' Vape) cotton bacon bits in a drawer somewhere.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jay Haze is a waste of a human being. Yes, I was there, in the Boreas and Alleria threads. Quite honestly, I wouldn't pee on him if he was on fire.
I value the opinion of people here first, he must have gave good reason for your opinions of him. Sounds shitty.
Personally ALL reviewer’s opinions are ignored, reviewers IMO are only good for up close shots of products to form my own opinion based on similar designs, along the opinions of people here;and for entertainment.
Sorry to hear that shit went on, and glad you are all still here.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I value the opinion of people here first, he must have gave good reason for your opinions of him. Sounds shitty.
Personally ALL reviewer’s opinions are ignored, reviewers IMO are only good for up close shots of products to form my own opinion based on similar designs, along the opinions of people here;and for entertainment.

I'm the same way - I generally only watch reviews for close up shots of new stuff and only one or two do I trust their assessment

I don't care if people like or watch him - maybe he has improved some, but before that shit storm, found him to be unskilled and not very thorough

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very kind of you to say that. Yes, I have very good reasons for my opinion about him. After his review of the Merlin, Roxy (designer of said rta) asked him a couple of questions, many of us here did too. He started to verbally attack Roxy and JL mostly, he even went as far as making public some of Roxy's personal data. In any other forum, disclosing a member's personal data results in immediate barring from the forum.....and that's where the "donation$" came in. I haven't actually seen Roxy's personal data but I know from her and several other members that he did that.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I don’t watch reviews, I buy and if I don’t like I sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do - but Todd is about the only one whose opinion I trust - but even he calls himself an elitist twat, lol

Take the Luna though, I did watch the Vaping Biker's take on it, and made it through Tony's vid also, but couldn't bring myself to even begin GrimmGreen, Jai and there was another I'd never heard of that I decided to skip, lol

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do - but Todd is about the only one whose opinion I trust - but even he calls himself an elitist twat, lol

Take the Luna though, I did watch the Vaping Biker's take on it, and made it through Tony's vid also, but couldn't bring myself to even begin GrimmGreen, Jai and there was another I'd never heard of that I decided to skip, lol

Most I’ve never heard of lol. I come here if I need any reviews, luckily we have a big enough group in here so usually someone has one and voices their opinion.

VU Sponsors