Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do - but Todd is about the only one whose opinion I trust - but even he calls himself an elitist twat, lol

Take the Luna though, I did watch the Vaping Biker's take on it, and made it through Tony's vid also, but couldn't bring myself to even begin GrimmGreen, Jai and there was another I'd never heard of that I decided to skip, lol

Most I’ve never heard of lol. I come here if I need any reviews, luckily we have a big enough group in here so usually someone has one and voices their opinion.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most I’ve never heard of lol. I come here if I need any reviews, luckily we have a big enough group in here so usually someone has one and voices their opinion.
I agree! The Haku is good, the Dead Rabbit SQ....well, the thing is at least 7 mm taller than the Haku. I realize they had to make the chamber taller to accommodate the posts but if the posts were shorter and the cap shorter, it could've been a very good atty.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Am considering it as birthday present to myself next month - but would really prefer to wait and hear what a few seasoned squonkers have to say about it

Have not enjoyed three of the last four new squonk mods added to the collection o_O
Weren't most of them regulated? Hint hint

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Weren't most of them regulated? Hint hint

True, but the Pulse was the very worst - in fact, worst mod I own period - and I have several $5 FT clone mechs I pray I am never desperate enough to vape :giggle:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy new year u squonky motha fffferrressss
e9923c0051e83e7f0cf2782ca26de6ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really am impress with mine. Did you get in on the SM group buy for the Caviar edition? Wish I could just buy a SS cap for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I did, when I saw that price I couldn’t pass it up. Plus Scott’s always been good to me, actually full disclosure I just bought something from Allen and had ZERO issues lol. Had it within 4 days of payment too.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did, when I saw that price I couldn’t pass it up. Plus Scott’s always been good to me, actually full disclosure I just bought something from Allen and had ZERO issues lol. Had it within 4 days of payment too.

Yeah Scott’s great. I got a couple of Desce pouches from him recently.
Allen’s gotta Work up his rep points so I’m not surprised lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was for the ultem cap on the pocket, sold me it at cost. Looks brand new/unused.

Wouldn't doubt he has some extras from people bailing on him or from him purchasing extra to sell later...on multiple items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Goes back over a year and a half ago, when he was still pimping the Clieto as the best atomizer ever :facepalm: (no shit or exaggeration)

Back in the old Boreas thread, asshole and his paid for GF chased me all over VU calling me a tranny and other unsavory names because I disagreed one of his crap reviews

He was obviously wasted or needed meds - for several weeks

I almost quit VU because of that POS

He is lying mother f@#%er ... claims he does not pimp. Lol. I disagree with half his reviews.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AndriaD, you would probably like the billet box except for the price. Restricted air, durable, easy to carry.
Billet too loose for Andria unless they
Have a nice tight build deck for it. Nauti or STM coils will not cut it for a tight MTL

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dislike that fucker on a very personal level and have ZERO respect for any opinion of his, regardless
Nothing personal against the guy until I read this. However had tried to watch a couple of his vids and did not get a good feeling about the guy.
After 900 years one gets to be a fair judge of a persons character....

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m very excited for it, seems everyone who has one likes it.
Hell, man! Even I like it! It ain't a Nupp..... oh, never mind! It is good! I like the Haku a lot too but I'll wait until they become more available, sometime in the next decade or so!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'll be right behind you!

On the Asmodus site: Happy New Year Sale take 10% off your entire order Valid 12/29-1/1 2018
Coupon: newyear10

However....10% off puts you under the threshold for free shipping ($99 or more) and so far, ain't seeing nothing I'd like to make up the difference

Vaperrange says free shipping site wide

EDIT: Price at Vaperrange is same as non-coupon price at Asmodus :wait:

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On the Asmodus site: Happy New Year Sale take 10% off your entire order Valid 12/29-1/1 2018
Coupon: newyear10

However....10% off puts you under the threshold for free shipping ($99 or more) and so far, ain't seeing nothing I'd like to make up the difference

Vaperrange says free shipping site wide

EDIT: Price at Vaperrange is same as non-coupon price at Asmodus :wait:

Vaperrange is Asmodus so that should be expected. They were 30% off at Christmas

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Vaperrange is Asmodus so that should be expected. They were 30% off at Christmas

I was buy being merry and watching PeeWee Hermon's 1980s Christmas Special, etc

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree! The Haku is good, the Dead Rabbit SQ....well, the thing is at least 7 mm taller than the Haku. I realize they had to make the chamber taller to accommodate the posts but if the posts were shorter and the cap shorter, it could've been a very good atty.

Agreed... I'm bonding well with my haku. Sorry to hear that about the DR sq, mainly because I ordered one Friday. :wait:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I’m tapping out. Too expensive, too much airflow, too much wattage, too small, too big.
I hope you find what you’re looking for eventually. I’m not sure it’s out there.

I'm not either, which is one reason I've just stuck with my Achilles for so long.

Andria

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed... I'm bonding well with my haku. Sorry to hear that about the DR sq, mainly because I ordered one Friday. :wait:
You might like the DRSQ, I just realized I was going from a Chalice 3 or Cyclone to the DRSQ . The draw feels airy and hollow, for lack of a better description, even on one itsy bitsy hole. That surprised me, it should have been more restricted. I really believe that the chamber is too big. Next I will try a 4 mm ID coil....next year:cheers::vino:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Goes back over a year and a half ago, when he was still pimping the Clieto as the best atomizer ever :facepalm: (no shit or exaggeration)

Back in the old Boreas thread, asshole and his paid for GF chased me all over VU calling me a tranny and other unsavory names because I disagreed one of his crap reviews

He was obviously wasted or needed meds - for several weeks

I almost quit VU because of that POS
Well he has admitted he used to be addicted to pain meds awhile back.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I doubt they would engrave it with Daisy Ducati or even know who she was.But then again you did say almost anything.

The picture below is (NOT) Daisy Ducati obviously.

wallhaven-546488.jpg

That is (Queen of the Dread Sea) from Shadowverse.
Idk them personally lol but you provide the picture to be engraved. So I'm sure they would

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just realized I spent $600 this month on vape gear, only have 1 mod, 2 RDAs and a couple of RDA caps to show for it :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I liked your comment but not sure if you like it. Ha ha. I hate when I look at the end of the month statement.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors