Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only been searching since I saw your bliss last night. I realize this stuff is subjective and purely personal taste but that is one of the most stunning mods I know of. The gloom is nice but the bliss... if I could obtain one of those in a white/green combo, I would never need anything else... except this paddle-game (to quote 'the jerk') and the Bliss, that's all I need. And this lamp... I need that. Bliss, paddle-game and lamp, that's all I need. :)
Hijacked this pic its 4 sale never had juice in it
632fa3b5b09cc46bd084e5e6e7b7e3b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I agree I have one from Brew, only ran a couple of bottles through it. Still haven’t tried out the pocket yet you sent me Brew.

Only one bottle yet, but not bad for what it is

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brewbear wants these, dontcha @BrewBear?
If they're catfish-squonked like I bet they are, that's some primo old-school, tight draw small chamber atty!!
That's a Reactor and a Divo!!

upload_2018-1-3_18-54-31.png

Here's "stock" pix of the decks...
upload_2018-1-3_18-58-54.png

View attachment 100015 View attachment 100016 View attachment 100017 BrewBear want to play name that atty. I was very active for a couple of years in the bf community and dropped out for a couple of years but I have a lot of stuff from a couple of years ago.

Here is just a couple of photos of bf Attys that I have. I have a wide variety from small to large.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just wish it didn’t take yet another special bottle.

Pretty sure you could fit something else in there - its just a stem protruding down from the 510

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to see ya, Houndb!!
:D
And heck, if this is what I think it is, I'd make an offer...I think it's a Hobo - an old one...
One of the few from that period that's still got enough air for me!
upload_2018-1-3_19-4-18.png

View attachment 100015 View attachment 100016 View attachment 100017 BrewBear want to play name that atty. I was very active for a couple of years in the bf community and dropped out for a couple of years but I have a lot of stuff from a couple of years ago.

Here is just a couple of photos of bf Attys that I have. I have a wide variety from small to large.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hoooha. Worth the wait if you want a Limelight I think...
I mean, they're in what I consider "elite, yes I deserve something silly expensive" class - but dayum, lookit this thing.
Maybe not for all, but I think it's art.

upload_2018-1-3_19-9-5.png

Note - NOT MINE.. I just copied the pic...

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IN the box? I bet that's actually a Galaktica rda...
The "Trinity". No doubt very good...but a touch less airflow I'd expect...

upload_2018-1-3_19-18-10.png

I was thinking the one under the Galactika sticker box thingy was a Hobo also

raineysky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Pulse was my favorite under $30 squonker until the Hugo Squeezer came around. Only problem with the Pulse is the fucker ate up my battery wraps and that immediately puts it on the shelf ;-) The form factor of the RSQ is definitely to my liking. It'll be interesting to see what others come up with now that the RSQ and Pulse have sold a shitton of devices.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Questioning the choice of toppers there...
Anyone know what that is? Does Aspire "get" squonking?
:huh:
Looks like 1 of their standard tanks I know.
Hopefully this will be released with an RSA and not a stupid ultra high wattage sub-ohm tank.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

*sound of cho gnawing the skin from his knuckles*
https://www.facebook.com/groups/218435141937087/

main group (Squonk trader 18+) I linked the FS thread earlier... if you get in, search for bliss ;)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never saw prisoner but got hooked on Wentworth even before it landed on netflix. The Ferguson character was great, I just hated they killed off Georgia Flood (Bea's daughter) in season one.

The original "Underbelly" was another great ride. The sequels, not so much.
Don't forget (Queen Bea) played by (Danielle Cormack)

2f626e6694ce4a7877d5dc0c91155f6c

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@So619Cal how the hell do you wrap 32g cores into aliens! Long story but I almost gave up and some how got enough for a coil lol it's really really hard to keep 32g from collapsing and most the clips I have were to big.
ece639309828fe12da9d7dc510e7ba3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Personally I think he uses magic.
Damn frigging wizards.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a mech, damn it!
Could we fit a mosfet in there?

My out and about cutting wood, doing mechanic work, etc I carry my Coppervape with Wasp.
Pretty darned indestructible mod.

did drop it and get the driptip full of snow though...

VU Sponsors