Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
based on "prisoner" from the 1970s, which was better

vinegar tits!

Never saw prisoner but got hooked on Wentworth even before it landed on netflix. The Ferguson character was great, I just hated they killed off Georgia Flood (Bea's daughter) in season one.

The original "Underbelly" was another great ride. The sequels, not so much.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well the NeoFet is Belgium designed made in China

As Raphael mentioned...China can make quality items, you just pay a premium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@So619Cal how the hell do you wrap 32g cores into aliens! Long story but I almost gave up and some how got enough for a coil lol it's really really hard to keep 32g from collapsing and most the clips I have were to big.
ece639309828fe12da9d7dc510e7ba3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must say if this neo performs like thus bliss i will sell evertrhing i have besides the 2 this bliss is pure amazing hits like a motha with a switch stick and is very smooth consistant hit everytime i ran my batt down to 3.5 and it never missed a beat im in love with this mosfet shit

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Theres a bliss with orange accents over in the classies on bookface but its bein sold as a package with other shit and they want 600 i want so bad but fuck my tree died

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Lets start preplannin a trade what u lookin for

Told you I'd of traded for that haku and cap. Have to figure something out soon though because if I don't trade it before ill probably ask Raphaël for a non pentagram one.
I'm not sure what all ill even have for options anyways since its a gift

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@So619Cal how the hell do you wrap 32g cores into aliens! Long story but I almost gave up and some how got enough for a coil lol it's really really hard to keep 32g from collapsing and most the clips I have were to big.
ece639309828fe12da9d7dc510e7ba3b.jpg

I do 30's... on top of being color blind, I am also far sighted... when I go make aliens etc... I have to pop on my reading glasses 1.75x

also when I do my decore I make it extra long and cut it in half...much more manageable handling the clapton wire when its enough to make a single coil than trying to make a long run.

Additionally to get the wrap right... I have a few marks on my desk... When I was learning to make aliens, I would guess the stretch I needed...then I got a tad methodical about it and marked the desk for the right stretch for 26g cores, 28g, 30g... Clamp the decore to the edge...stretch to mark 1 for 26, mark 2 for 28 etc. Got tired of burning through wire because the stretch was almost right but I had to add extra tension when wrapping, which aided in collapsing the cores.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Told you I'd of traded for that haku and cap. Have to figure something out soon though because if I don't trade it before ill probably ask Raphaël for a non pentagram one.
I'm not sure what all ill even have for options anyways since its a gift

O its all good bud try to get it the way u want first

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright jmoney or steeldriver did u score the rsq damit this app never notifies me of new sales

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I do 30's... on top of being color blind, I am also far sighted... when I go make aliens etc... I have to pop on my reading glasses 1.75x

also when I do my decore I make it extra long and cut it in half...much more manageable handling the clapton wire when its enough to make a single coil than trying to make a long run.

Additionally to get the wrap right... I have a few marks on my desk... When I was learning to make aliens, I would guess the stretch I needed...then I got a tad methodical about it and marked the desk for the right stretch for 26g cores, 28g, 30g... Clamp the decore to the edge...stretch to mark 1 for 26, mark 2 for 28 etc. Got tired of burning through wire because the stretch was almost right but I had to add extra tension when wrapping, which aided in collapsing the cores.
Yeah I'm only having trouble with the 32g because it's so small and bends so easy. I want to be able to make aliens at .60+ and using 32g was the best I came up with using n80. Not normally what I'd try to do so it's totally different then what I've been doing.
You'd probably know off the top of your head, can I use 30g and still come out .60+ with n80?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I'm only having trouble with the 32g because it's so small and bends so easy. I want to be able to make aliens at .60+ and using 32g was the best I came up with using n80. Not normally what I'd try to do so it's totally different then what I've been doing.
You'd probably know off the top of your head, can I use 30g and still come out .60+ with n80?

3mm 6 wrap comes close to .6 (.57) N80

If you're not against Kanthal use that and you can drop down to 5 wraps is .64 - 6 wraps would end up .76

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I snagged it. I didn’t want to speak for the guy in his own thread. I sent a PM about 20 min before Steeldriver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I saw it a couple of minutes after he posted it but it's not a frontal squonk so I ignored it. I have a GBox 200 on its way to match with the Stumpy!
How is the chip on the RSQ?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw it a couple of minutes after he posted it but it's not a frontal squonk so I ignored it. I have a GBox 200 on its way to match with the Stumpy!
How is the chip on the RSQ?

Please let us know what you think of the Gbox! I’d go for one myself but I had an RX200 and I wasn’t fond of the form factor.
As for the RSQ HM chip, I’ve heard mostly good things. It’s waterproof and the TC is serviceable. I’ll be using it in wattage mode anyway so that’s not a big deal to me.
Geekay Vapes did a nice review. The only faults he had with it is that the screen will revert back to it’s original orientation when you pull out the battery if you’ve flipped it. It’s got updatable firmware so I’m sure they’ll fix it soon. The already put out an update for the LED bottle light to retain items setting after a battery change.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3mm 6 wrap comes close to .6 (.57) N80

If you're not against Kanthal use that and you can drop down to 5 wraps is .64 - 6 wraps would end up .76
I don't like kanthal and neither does the person these are for. thanks odd I missed that on the coil calculator, thanks.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I'll just wait get one for 50 off breazy

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was doing. I’ve been checking multiple times a day for a couple weeks now for them to get one in stock. My impatience got the better of me.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been serching forever seems like

I've only been searching since I saw your bliss last night. I realize this stuff is subjective and purely personal taste but that is one of the most stunning mods I know of. The gloom is nice but the bliss... if I could obtain one of those in a white/green combo, I would never need anything else... except this paddle-game (to quote 'the jerk') and the Bliss, that's all I need. And this lamp... I need that. Bliss, paddle-game and lamp, that's all I need. :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Please let us know what you think of the Gbox! I’d go for one myself but I had an RX200 and I wasn’t fond of the form factor.
As for the RSQ HM chip, I’ve heard mostly good things. It’s waterproof and the TC is serviceable. I’ll be using it in wattage mode anyway so that’s not a big deal to me.
Geekay Vapes did a nice review. The only faults he had with it is that the screen will revert back to it’s original orientation when you pull out the battery if you’ve flipped it. It’s got updatable firmware so I’m sure they’ll fix it soon. The already put out an update for the LED bottle light to retain items setting after a battery change.

Here's my unsolicited 2cents

I like mine well enough for wattage mode - the only real critique (don't TC, yep, its big but you don't need me to tell you that, lol) is that my button rattles

I can live with the Kanger bottle - not my favorite, but not the worst out there either

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I like mine well enough for wattage mode - the only real critique (don't TC, yep, its big but you don't need me to tell you that, lol) is that my button rattles

I can live with the Kanger bottle - not my favorite, but not the worst out there either
Your opinions, solicited or not, are always welcome as far as I'm concerned.
I'll be able to test the TC in a day or three, depending on how fast or slow the USPS will move.

houndb

Member For 4 Years
B6A39E72-9931-4701-B17B-AD8C42B2C6D1.jpeg 26CDD426-2AD5-4937-A1F2-8781C62B0228.jpeg 87E9F473-5BAF-4155-B8A6-A92A05A04B37.jpeg BrewBear want to play name that atty. I was very active for a couple of years in the bf community and dropped out for a couple of years but I have a lot of stuff from a couple of years ago.

Here is just a couple of photos of bf Attys that I have. I have a wide variety from small to large.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Every time I get a regulated I miss my mechs. I am a true mech squonker I think. Does not matter how good the regulated is. I like my small alumide silver contact mechs with cappy bottles!

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

It's big. Real big. Bigger than the RX200 and the Kanger Dripbox 160.

The bottle is right out of Kanger's book. Not terrible, but not great by any stretch. The bottle installation is a mash up between the Wraith, and the Kanger... that is to say that it's on the straw like the Kanger (or Capo), but, like the Wraith, every time you swap the bottle, the batteries come out. Annoying.

The board is far superior to the Kanger board. It's decent in TC, and feels accurate in power mode. The screen is big, but could be brighter. The menu is pretty simple. Battery life is good.

The RDA, if you get the kit, is surprisingly good. It's dual coil only, and designed for DL vaping. The AFC is interesting in that it's specifically designed for either horizontal or vertical coils. The deck, however, would be a PITA to build on vertically. Horizontally, it's very nice. Looks odd, but works great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 100015 View attachment 100016 View attachment 100017 BrewBear want to play name that atty. I was very active for a couple of years in the bf community and dropped out for a couple of years but I have a lot of stuff from a couple of years ago.

Here is just a couple of photos of bf Attys that I have. I have a wide variety from small to large.
HOLY Bat:poop:, Batman! That's one hell of a noiice buncha stuff! I think I see a couple of Thumps in there, a couple of Derringers, a Hornet?We need to talk if you plan on reducing the clutter:cheers:

houndb

Member For 4 Years
Here is my surprise "like" in all the budget mods I tried lately: the Fuchai squonker

Have heard it is typically Sigelei and the 100W claim is BS, but at 27 W it it not bad at all

I agree I have one from Brew, only ran a couple of bottles through it. Still haven’t tried out the pocket yet you sent me Brew.

VU Sponsors