Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dead Rabbit SQ revisited....I decided the thing wouldn't cut the mustard as a MTL atty, no matter what reviewers say. With that in mind, I put in a 4mm ID 28gx3/38g SS 6 wrapsfor a whopping 0.30 ohms. Nice vape with 1/2 of the large air slot closed, good flavor for a cloud chucker.
Glad you got it working for you.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I'm pissed about is the misinformation.

This item below is the 1 referred to as a McDonald's toy.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10039350/9616487

Not the pulse.

https://www.myvpro.com/vandyvape-pulse-bf-mod/

The 1 with voltage drop is that PoS sold at FastTech

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10039350/9616487

Not the Pulse

Now are we clear?

Good back to playing (Shadowverse)
Watch some good reviews on the Pulse mod and learn something. Some that actually show the workings of the mod vs just gush all over it.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad we got Christmas out of the way

This thread is back to normal (never normal...see I made it Vape related )

:sarcasm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For @snake94115
Check out ~5:30

You tell me what the spare spring and screw in the package is for....

Umm for keeping the shutoff arm in the open position?
And for keeping electrical connection with the 510 pin and the shutoff arm?

In another vid I saw it disassembled....

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My my
93a4275646d2db48ed6d9a14eec3755a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
IT'S SO CUTE OMG LIKE DANG NEAR PUPPY CUTE

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I have it on good authority that Mr Juicy might be willing to part with some coinage to feed my squonk habit next week

Any suggestions for something special? Haven't had a great new attie since The Flave 22 Ti came out :cool:
One of them DPM mods? The Casper maybe?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For me it comes down to taste - can't stand the metal taste I get from kanthal at any setting.

All metals I've tries so far give off an metal taste under .5 ohms - but I have ridiculously acute sense of smell
Ditto I smell gas as soon as a stove gets turned on.Very sensitive nose.

tumblr_mk0a00zlm91rgje4po1_500.gif

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And here I am with a BF Stumpy sitting on a modified water bottle cap stand in my desk drawer.

It's neglected I admit, but I do tell it there is a home for it soon and it seems fine knowing so

Cold blooded, bro! Reeal cold!

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there a big difference between Haku Phenom authentic and the clone? Enough to justify the $100 difference in price.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back from Kat warming excursion.
They are gathered around the stove on some old couch cushions and such I have laid out for them.
It is above freezing for about a 6 foot range around the stove. And they have food and water in there, but no animal channel.

They also have a kitty door if the are stupid enough to leave.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back from Kat warming excursion.
They are gathered around the stove on some old couch cushions and such I have laid out for them.
It is above freezing for about a 6 foot range around the stove. And they have food and water in there, but no animal channel.
I guess I shouldn't complain, even with the recent brush fires, it was 84*F today.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there a big difference between Haku Phenom authentic and the clone? Enough to justify the $100 difference in price.

In my opinion no. The Vape is very similar in my opinion.

The main difference I noticed was the screws, I really hate RDAs that use shitty screws, other than that it was the minor voltage difference.

The SXK clone is 90% 1:1 and those minor differences aren't justified in spending $110 more

$5 on better screws and it's really solid.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long had you been vaping?

I've been squonking 4 years next month. Vaping not much longer. Did have a kayfun clone on a nemesis clone for a few days but it leaked entire contents while i was out once and I've been rda ever since.

First month was standard vamos and protanks etc
I still got my Vamo2 and it still works but the screen is bit wonky due to a big fall.Never liked any of the ProTanks.They were all way too airy and whooshy.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In my opinion no. The Vape is very similar in my opinion.

The main difference I noticed was the screws, I really hate RDAs that use shitty screws, other than that it was the minor voltage difference.

The SXK clone is 90% 1:1 and those minor differences aren't justified in spending $110 more

$5 on better screws and it's really solid.

Thank you, I'll skip I and look for another Stumpy instead:vino:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About the same here. Smoked 37 years, started vaping July, Friday 13th, 2012. Never touched another cig. Vaped carto tanks then bought this reo around spring of '13. So 5 years squonking and have used this same banged up reo every single day since. Still use it every night at work cause I have to stealth vape. Guess I got my money's worth.
View attachment 99942
Yep those Reo's are dang near indestructible.Wished I had gotten 1.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For @snake94115
Check out ~5:30

You tell me what the spare spring and screw in the package is for....

Umm for keeping the shutoff arm in the open position?
And for keeping electrical connection with the 510 pin and the shutoff arm?

In another vid I saw it disassembled....
Yes Vic clearly says that is what it is for.However...It would make zero sense to put a spring on the arm of the breaker switch.
Link me a video to the disassembly you saw.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i'm quiet, like always

just drunk i'm quiet while staggering and falling over peacefully

Only ever got a little fowl mouthed once when drunk. It was one night that I recalled some submariner's having gone to see Davy Jones. I was kind of pissed that no one cared although not as pissed as the rum stirred up. Wife looked right at me, "Last call sailor, your ass hits the rack now!"

I stood, shuffle footed with the ship/house lurching and managed to finally drop my ass onto the rack. After that I only recall checking my eyelids for leaks for about five hours, Hollywood rack time to be sure. We usually had no more than two hours a day back twenty some years ago.

Like you though, tend upon just being rather quiet when drunk. I might make a chuckle about something totally inane. But I just chuckle to myself. Wait, sorry I once had a dance in what they called a Marine bar but that was from six leathernecks not letting me finish the one beer I'd ordered. I wasn't drunk then, heck didn't even get my beer. Shore Patrol said none of that.

Now, yes, I'm a very timid and tame drunk if I ever drink to be drunk. Been a long while since, ... *smh* not really had too much need, besides some of the medicines I take are bad enough without it. And fair to sure half of them don't do a third of what they say they do, but I'm told to keep on them.

So there was this thing called life, ... ;) :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never realized how hard it is to play (Shadowverse) and keep up with this thread at the same time until I lost 4 games in a row.Fuck now I really need a win or I'll drop a rank again.
Later all.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Haku Phenom in the classies at Brand X forum

VU Sponsors