Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stunning.

I have to ask where/how did you score that white? I've loved them since I first saw a photo but everywhere I looked was out of stock.
This fcker made a journey all the way from Kuwait got if from fb

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow - you gotta want it bad, lol
Well this is how it went down a fb friend from Kuwait had it sent to him awhile ago he does these live vids and had it i harrassed him for months for it then last week he ran a giveaway for a cruiser and caps i won and he messaged me and asked if i wanted to buy the mod and here it sits

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now im doin a clean out gonna post in the fs thread but the nuda driptech and orca is goin on the choppin block

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
limelight really took off

i bought a limelight mod as a gift a couple of years back, was just a mater of emailing declan, then pay a week later when it was ready

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reminds me of one of the video one of the Haku peeps made... He said loosely... "Yeah Mods are cheap for us, being the Dinar is 3.3 times the USD/Euro"

hake the aussie RDA

did they move OS?

our dollar is currently 0.78 usd?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He is the one i got it from

He sells a lot during his live videos... especially the ones where he is waiting for a food delivery...(Guess Hunger makes him want to move on stuff lol ) You can see in his mannerisms when he is live which mods he is willing to move on from when he is showing them off or which Attys.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He sells a lot during his live videos... especially the ones where he is waiting for a food delivery...(Guess Hunger makes him want to move on stuff lol ) You can see in his mannerisms when he is live which mods he is willing to move on from when he is showing them off or which Attys.
It took me awhile to get him off this one

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It took me awhile to get him off this one

Odd, all he talked about for a while was the Ultem Gloom he and a few others ordered... That and he hand checks his favorite mods all the time, figured that to be one he would of moved on much easier than his others.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Odd, all he talked about for a while was the Ultem Gloom he and a few others ordered... That and he hand checks his favorite mods all the time, figured that to be one he would of moved on much easier than his others.
He still has the ultem says it wont go lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He still has the ultem says it wont go lol

I am truly happy you got a Bliss... its a sweet mod. Hopefully he gave it to you at a good deal ( less than he paid )

Find out in a few days if we have 25 peeps ( Minimum Order) for the White NeoFet... the Black and Ultem are good...even after his comment about 2 people backing out lol

Need to fill the 75% to secure the Option B pricing ;)

32/20 Ultem ( pretty surprised he let it go over that far )
36/40 Black
21/40 White

Which is 77% in my Math (I know that comment will get some huhs )

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am truly happy you got a Bliss... its a sweet mod. Hopefully he gave it to you at a good deal ( less than he paid )

Find out in a few days if we have 25 peeps ( Minimum Order) for the White NeoFet... the Black and Ultem are good...even after his comment about 2 people backing out lol

Need to fill the 75% to secure the Option B pricing ;)

32/20 Ultem ( pretty surprised he let it go over that far )
36/40 Black
21/40 White

Which is 77% in my Math (I know that comment will get some huhs )
Yes i got it at a very good price

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what happens if it dont get filled we all get our money back ?

No I think he will press on with it regardless... plus one of his prior comments with me in PM says he has a wholesaler to make up the %, which is profit out of his pocket.

Edit: I am almost sure he is going to break even or lose some on the first batch... single offer prototypes aren't cheap to make. Batch 2 he will be strict about pricing and also about filling %'s

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was just thinking...
yes I know that can be dangerous...

But anyway I have been squonking for over a year now....
How long had you been vaping?

I've been squonking 4 years next month. Vaping not much longer. Did have a kayfun clone on a nemesis clone for a few days but it leaked entire contents while i was out once and I've been rda ever since.

First month was standard vamos and protanks etc

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I think he will press on with it regardless... plus one of his prior comments with me in PM says he has a wholesaler to make up the %, which is profit out of his pocket.

Edit: I am almost sure he is going to break even or lose some on the first batch... single offer prototypes aren't cheap to make. Batch 2 he will be strict about pricing and also about filling %'s
Im not payin option a tho

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="So619Cal, post: 2001609, member: 46667"

[/QUOTE]

Was Raphael pissed about it? He never responded to my message. All he did was send an invoice cancellation and I was removed from the group. Not a big deal to me. Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="So619Cal, post: 2001609, member: 46667"

Was Raphael pissed about it? He never responded to my message. All he did was send an invoice cancellation and I was removed from the group. Not a big deal to me. Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]

Pissed I doubt it brother... I know hes been getting TONS of Pm's about the NeoFet and I think his response was his way of trying to get everyone on the same page about progress of the endeavor. I don't think he makes as much on mods as many might believe... especially on the NeoFet...You have to look at long term parts and mosfet replacements, warranty etc. That alone probably going to be a pretty penny just to have the stock replacement parts. Probably be totally different if he owned a CNC.

EDIT: Weird quoting going on lol

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Naah never had a Nuppin nor a Reo....
Nor vaped with a plastic bag :)
I missed tea bags. But did use blue foam. Just not in carts (no o) like veterans. In an RTA. But everything rebuildable was just "RBA" don't think even the D showed up for a while, let alone T, which seems like last week it showed up

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pissed I doubt it brother... I know hes been getting TONS of Pm's about the NeoFet and I think his response was his way of trying to get everyone on the same page about progress of the endeavor. I don't think he makes as much on mods as many might believe... especially on the NeoFet...You have to look at long term parts and mosfet replacements, warranty etc. That alone probably going to be a pretty penny just to have the stock replacement parts. Probably be totally different if he owned a CNC.

EDIT: Weird quoting going on lol[/QUOTE]Is it actual warranty? Or standard custom mod "lifetime warranty" where you pay parts, labour, and shipping both ways?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really feel for ya.
I am not likely to see anything that warm again till March sometime.
and that is for my highs = your lows.

you eskimos are built for it, like penguins and polar bears

i'm more like a lizard that relies on sunning myself on rocks

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Straya_bb07c8_5606784.jpg

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long had you been vaping?

I've been squonking 4 years next month. Vaping not much longer. Did have a kayfun clone on a nemesis clone for a few days but it leaked entire contents while i was out once and I've been rda ever since.

First month was standard vamos and protanks etc

About the same here. Smoked 37 years, started vaping July, Friday 13th, 2012. Never touched another cig. Vaped carto tanks then bought this reo around spring of '13. So 5 years squonking and have used this same banged up reo every single day since. Still use it every night at work cause I have to stealth vape. Guess I got my money's worth.
2018-01-02 21.20.23.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you mean the spring on the fire button.Yes I'm aware of it.But you seemed to be saying the spring was on the circuit breaker.Which is clearly not.
Yep a spring is on the little shutoff thingy.
They even send an extra spring.

Are you sure that you are talking about the same mod?
The switch on the Pulse is enclosed. yes it must have a spring in it but not serviceable I think.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha seems it's not hard to do. I mean your defending a mod you don't own, correct? When others that do own it say it sucks. I mean if someone's a newbie vaper and they buy a pulse as a first squonk or something they'll probably be happy.
I've heard multiple people call it a happy meal toy and they owned it. That tells me the only bullshit is that device. Just opinions though so no need to get all pist off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What I'm pissed about is the misinformation.

This item below is the 1 referred to as a McDonald's toy.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10039350/9616487

Not the pulse.

https://www.myvpro.com/vandyvape-pulse-bf-mod/

The 1 with voltage drop is that PoS sold at FastTech

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3027/10039350/9616487

Not the Pulse

Now are we clear?

Good back to playing (Shadowverse)

VU Sponsors