I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What spring?
Irish Spring?
Arab Spring?
Spring water?
At this point I seriously am going to call bullshit...Sorry.
But the first time I ever heard anybody talk about voltage drop on this mod was just a few posts back.
I call (BULLSHIT)
Call all you want.
Let me know if it shows up ;)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know what fuck it.Time for bed.Later.

#NOTIMEFORIDIOTS

Bobby+idjit+face.jpg

Why is it every fucking time I'm actually in a good mood some fool has to come along and go out of their damn way to piss me the fuck off.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What spring?
Irish Spring?
Arab Spring?
Spring water?
At this point I seriously am going to call bullshit...Sorry.
But the first time I ever heard anybody talk about voltage drop on this mod was just a few posts back.
I call (BULLSHIT)
Not even aware of the little spring on the 'switch' and calling bullshit?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

#NOTIMEFORIDIOTS

Bobby+idjit+face.jpg

Why is it every fucking time I'm actually in a good mood some fool has to come along and go out of their damn way to piss me the fuck off.
By critiquing a mod?

Did you design it? Nothing against you, just the mod sucks. More voltage drop than a REO grand, which is unacceptable in 2017/18

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ultem is kinda fugly. But close your eyes and hold it (he said) and it could be wood. But it is more robust than most woods.
Ohh I will not dispute that Ultim has some very good attributes.
It is just the color/look thing.....
But then I would never buy a Teal colored vehicle either :)

As I said a personal preference thing.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So Raphael is Live on FB now and I asked him about the face plate and how difficult it will be to remove...and he said it wont be difficult at all...so we can customize that part if we wanted to later...which makes me happy.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All this wasp talking is making me want one! Plus I’m a sucker for ultem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IDK why it comes up in comparison to hadaly and haku. I hate both those RDA so being used so often in the same sentence put me off.

It vapes more similar to a stumpy with a different deck.

Do note that I vape Unflavoured. I have no idea if flavah is any good

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK why it comes up in comparison to hadaly and haku. I hate both those RDA so being used so often in the same sentence put me off.

It vapes more similar to a stumpy with a different deck.

Do note that I vape Unflavoured. I have no idea if flavah is any good
Flavor is very good in the Wasp. Will not roll your eyes back in your head but very good.
A parallel SS316 coil is what I like best in them. 26 ga 3mm 10 wrap fits perfectly in there. And vapes nicely on a mech.

Vapes like a stumpy? DRAT! Now I wish I had gotten some Stumpy clones.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavor is very good in the Wasp. Will not roll your eyes back in your head but very good.
A parallel SS316 coil is what I like best in them. 26 ga 3mm 10 wrap fits perfectly in there. And vapes nicely on a mech.
I love parallel 26awg ni80 coils.

But I'm a clutz. So have been using 26/40 ni80 singles at 50 watts out of laziness.

Similar vape. But i bork less builds. And my coils last thrice as long

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love parallel 26awg ni80 coils.

But I'm a clutz. So have been using 26/40 ni80 singles at 50 watts out of laziness.

Similar vape. But i bork less builds. And my coils last thrice as long
I built up a half dozen coils a few days ago. I tend ot premake a supply of coils vs build as needed.
I also keep prebuilt and wicked attys on standby :)
I also keep 4 prebuilt/wicked STM RBA decks on standby.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have never even tried NI80. Afraid to.
I still have 8 spools of Kanthal in a box from when I tried SS316 :oops:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I had all my concerns answered from Raphael on his live video...

The mods will come with their predetermined button configuration...face plate can be removed and buttons changed and be available to order.

Weight is about 190g...45g heavier than the Neo, but he weighed the Ultem (Correction- Weighed the White), there might be a tad difference in weight vs the black/white delrin, I really don't know...

The white he showed looked really nice, outside of the black button...but the ones he had are the protos... maybe he will have a giveaway on the protos moving forward?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The mods will come with their predetermined button configuration...face plate can be removed and buttons changed and be available to order.

Weight is about 190g...45g heavier than the Neo, but he weighed the Ultem (Correction- Weighed the White), there might be a tad difference in weight vs the black/white delrin, I really don't know...

The white he showed looked really nice, outside of the black button...but the ones he had are the protos... maybe he will have a giveaway on the protos moving forward?

i think delrin weighs a bit more than ultem

*just saw your edit, but will post this for anyone else wondering*

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So the white now has a black button not red?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

#NOTIMEFORIDIOTS

Bobby+idjit+face.jpg

Haha seems it's not hard to do. I mean your defending a mod you don't own, correct? When others that do own it say it sucks. I mean if someone's a newbie vaper and they buy a pulse as a first squonk or something they'll probably be happy.
I've heard multiple people call it a happy meal toy and they owned it. That tells me the only bullshit is that device. Just opinions though so no need to get all pist off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From the proto pics it seems so... either case if I can't just get it with an Ultem button...going to grab one and put it in.
Well if it does come with black ill switch ya with a ultem .. did he say others will be available i really want a clear button for that mod

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dead Rabbit SQ revisited....I decided the thing wouldn't cut the mustard as a MTL atty, no matter what reviewers say. With that in mind, I put in a 4mm ID 28gx3/38g SS 6 wrapsfor a whopping 0.30 ohms. Nice vape with 1/2 of the large air slot closed, good flavor for a cloud chucker.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well if it does come with black ill switch ya with a ultem .. did he say others will be available i really want a clear button for that mod

So far I saw a pic he posted with 4 buttons...and you might laugh as others probably will after hearing me quip about the button colors (I'm color blind)

A clear button imo one would see the switch button of the mosfet really easily.

Also... he mentioned he will be making a Mech version of the Neo3 (Neofet)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far I saw a pic he posted with 4 buttons...and you might laugh as others probably will after hearing me quip about the button colors (I'm color blind)

A clear button imo one would see the switch button of the mosfet really easily.

Also... he mentioned he will be making a Mech version of the Neo3 (Neofet)
Well i guess i should clarify not clear but a frosted clear

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
beautiful form and finish

feels good

still an ugly material

i wanted my second BAM to be cocobolo, but wood wasn't an option anymore

i think turbo has been all about regulated since dna12 btw

I love ultem but 1 full ultem mod is enough for me, I would consider black ultem however.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors