Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Puppy snake?
Can I have some of whatever you just had?

Oh never mind found it.

Snake_Dog.jpg
I was kinda thinking like cat-dog.
438ece2a902f229ebdfa7510fb9c4837.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
To me they already have it in the poseidon v3...just toss the Haku cap on it...granted the clamp system is different...the rest is very similar.
Yeah but the poseidon v3 has a reverse threaded 510 so it all depends on if you can get the included 510 drilled.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that Haku-Clone arrived and now I'm waiting to get up the energy to go downstairs and retrieve it from the mailbox.
Now all I need is some more coils.If anybody has an idea on where to get some ready-made coils for it toss me a link...Thanks and Cheers!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So that Haku-Clone arrived and now I'm waiting to get up the energy to go downstairs and retrieve it from the mailbox.
Now all I need is some more coils.If anybody has an idea on where to get some ready-made coils for it toss me a link...Thanks and Cheers!

Really depends on the vape you like, the coils you will need...if using a mech. If on a regulated, skies the limit really ;)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Decisions decisions debating on putting one of these contenders up on the block but part of me says no but the dt is not bein usedits like new and im just not a fan of the 20700
a3a6f791aa792351c56ed58da8e4a434.jpg
2f85b1f0ef39f6b3e4fa18bf744052ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Decisions decisions debating on putting one of these contenders up on the block but part of me says no but the dt is not bein usedits like new and im just not a fan of the 20700

get a white plastic screw for the Orca and sell it. Home Depot has them for like a dollar for a 3 pack probably

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

When I can't decide if I wanna let something go or not, I just put it up for trade for something I want more

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I keep hearing that they discontinued the Driptech. I’d hang on to that guy because I think the value will go up a bit or at least hold steady.

The Orca I’d unload while the 20700 craze is still going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep hearing that they discontinued the Driptech. I’d hang on to that guy because I think the value will go up a bit or at least hold steady.

Yea i believe there not bein produced any more

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What would be a good price for the orca im not sure of there resale value this was my first squonk thanks to well u no who u are but to sell it i have a slightest clue as u dont see them often

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would be a good price for the orca im not sure of there resale value this was my first squonk thanks to well u no who u are but to sell it i have a slightest clue as u dont see them often

What’s the 510? Material of the contacts?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/...sed-clapton-coils-x10-pcs?variant=22948136705

Same price for 8 wrap and 5 wrap, so take the 8...then unravel to the width you prefer in whatever atty.

Decent priced coils...and they always have some type of coupon code going for a few bucks off.
A bit low I think.Not sure though.
I was thinking something like these things.

https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/...less-steel-clapton-coil-26g-or-28g-30g-or-32g

26 GAUGE 7 Wraps 3.0MM ID That way I Ohm out at around 0.5 or so

I think I'd still need a coil-jig so I don't fuck up the coils.

How long do the coils last anyhow.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A bit low I think.Not sure though.
I was thinking something like these things.

https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/...less-steel-clapton-coil-26g-or-28g-30g-or-32g

26 GAUGE 7 Wraps 3.0MM ID That way I Ohm out at around 0.5 or so

I think I'd still need a coil-jig so I don't fuck up the coils.

How long do the coils last anyhow.
Screw driver i think i have a spare coiling tool and rods here somewhere if i find them u want them

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yikes to high i cant sell for more than what i pd

I didn't know what to price it, nor do I like selling something that was my first attempt at making for more than what I paid.

The downfall of the mod is the screw I added to it, but can be remedied with a white one.

If I were to make another... I for sure would drill the button to accept a 12mm minimum and do without the screw...but I really like a firm button and why I added it.

Edit: hindsight, I'd probably get the larger contact nut and do a flat contact rather than the 90* bend.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yikes to high i cant sell for more than what i pd

Ill see if i can trade for a therion 75c or something would like a work mod but dont wanna destroy the ones i have but then id not want to destroy any

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know what to price it, nor do I like selling something that was my first attempt at making for more than what I paid.

The downfall of the mod is the screw I added to it, but can be remedied with a white one.

If I were to make another... I for sure would drill the button to accept a 12mm minimum and do without the screw...but I really like a firm button and why I added it.

Edit: hindsight, I'd probably get the larger contact nut and do a flat contact rather than the 90* bend.
Silver plated or solid silver contacts

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mod i have in classies right now have that larger contact nut if were talkin bout the same thing
4c0c3f9525fbed5f083a5696ffeffd7e.jpg

If I recall the orca's hole is a tad closer and I would believe the larger nut would work...could be wrong...been a while since I made it...

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wtf is that

Argentium silver 935 is a modern sterling silver alloy, containing 93.5% silver. The traditional sterling alloy (92.5% silver + 7.5% copper) is modified by removing some of the copper and adding the metalloid germanium.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Argentium silver 935 is a modern sterling silver alloy, containing 93.5% silver. The traditional sterling alloy (92.5% silver + 7.5% copper) is modified by removing some of the copper and adding the metalloid germanium.
So its not solid but close enough

VU Sponsors